*Author

animemaster

abyss crawler rush(duo)(upped) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33563.msg423373#msg423373
« on: November 10, 2011, 09:07:19 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gm 7gm 7gm 7go 7gp 7gp 7gv 7gv 7h1 7h1 80i 80i 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pp

7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gm 7gm 7gm 7go 7gp 7gp 7gv 7gv 7h1 7h1 80i 80i 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 80e 80e 8pp

or this is another varient

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: abyss crawler rush(duo)(upped) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33563.msg423432#msg423432
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 11:16:10 pm »
It's decent. I modified your OP and removed your double-post. You can use the Edit button to avoid double-posting. Thanks in advance :>

The deck reminds me of a Squid/Crawler Fractal deck that was for killing FG's. That's how powerful this duo can get.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: abyss crawler rush(duo)(upped) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33563.msg452370#msg452370
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 07:29:19 pm »
***TRIALS RESPONSE***

Like Higs said, the deck itself is pretty solid to begin with. Fractal Crawlers functions in a similar fashion to Fractal Chargers and Ghostal, in that it stalls out the early game while setting up for a burst of damage by the time mid-game rolls around. Right now, the deck is lacking in that early-game defence.

While Permafrost Shield is awesome, it's quite draining on your :water quanta early on, doesn't guarantee that you'll be able to fend off a super-aggressive assault (especially in an upped environment, where Supernova-powered rainbows will be able to empty their hand by the first three or four turns), and is easily foiled by a single Steal or Deflagration.

Enter Congeal and Arctic Octopus -- they are efficient sources of creature control. Congeal is great for the early game, with four-turn freeze for a casting cost of just 1 :water. You can generally hold off the opposition's creatures until the first Fractal appears and you start ramping up in the damage race. Arctic Octopus is more sustained creature control when your Congeals aren't enough -- if it can stay on the board (or if you just use Quintessence to protect it), it can hold down 4 creatures at once. If you really need to, you can Fractal an Octopus for even more creature control. Both freeze effects should be able to buy you enough time before your Crawlers dominate the mid-game.

Fractal Crawlers is also quite resilient to opposing creature control with its 6HP, and can also overwhelm stall decks with its damage burst by the time you get in a few full Fractals.

You can also consider Inundation, since you can lock up the opponent's creature slots with Congeal and Arctic Octopus. Below is a sample variation for the deck:

7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gn 7gn 7gn 7gr 7gv 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 80h 80i 80i 80i 80i 8pu
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

anything
blarg: animemaster,pikachufan2164