*Author

Offline trashduke

• Reputation Power: 7
  • trashduke is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Got bros?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #10 Winner - Team AirChampionship League 2/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 3rd PlaceWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessThe Last Sontaran - Winner of TrenzaloreSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1053281#msg1053281
« Reply #156 on: March 23, 2013, 02:09:59 am »
Came up with this:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v 5c4 5c4 5c4 5lf 5lf 5lf 5rt 5rt 5rt 8pl

This deck makes good of DC's rainbow quanta. More pillars than you think you need because of all of DC's quanta control (In my opinion, the worst is the BE's.)

EDIT: Dune scorp version

Awesome!

At the moment, maybe the best unupped deck against DC. How about including it on the Wiki pages?

I agree - this has a lot of potential (except when your dune scorpions don't come out until you have 9 cards left - what luck!  That I survived that long though is already better than I had been doing vs. DC).

Well - I lost again using this deck (one turn away from the win).  Emerald shield does wonders cutting down the Micro Abomination damage... if only there were a way to have more healing.

Update - After getting a few upped towers, this deck works much better.  It was still a little close at points, but it worked well.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 01:09:13 pm by trashduke »
Rainbros guild

Offline Tiko

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Blessed is the mind too small for doubts..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCreator of Architon, False God of the RenaissanceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Song of the Elders CompWinner of the Mythology Card Comp
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1058990#msg1058990
« Reply #157 on: April 11, 2013, 04:44:39 pm »
This:
Spoiler for Hidden:
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 74f 74f 74f 74f 7ak 7ak 7ak 7qd 7qd 7qd 80a 80a 80a 80a 80a 80a 8pj
has worked perfectly 4/4 last tries. Anth's seal of approval!
6/6 now. Give it a shot if you're up against him.

A very easy win with this one, though my pet rustler made it a walkover with a 2nd turn Jade, and I also had a Scorp ready right from the start. Luck?

Very promising counter either way. Good work.
:water   "..It is in this domain that the living suffer great extremes, it is here that the water-failures, driven to desperation, make start in a new element.
It is here that strange compromises are made and new senses are born."

Offline CuCN

• Reputation Power: 25
  • CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Toxic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1066731#msg1066731
« Reply #158 on: May 05, 2013, 07:18:32 am »
This:
Spoiler for Hidden:
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 74f 74f 74f 74f 7ak 7ak 7ak 7qd 7qd 7qd 80a 80a 80a 80a 80a 80a 8pj
has worked perfectly 4/4 last tries. Anth's seal of approval!
6/6 now. Give it a shot if you're up against him.

Well, that was close. I would have lost if I had used just one more lightning on the creatures.

Offline trashduke

• Got bros?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #10 Winner - Team AirChampionship League 2/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 3rd PlaceWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessThe Last Sontaran - Winner of TrenzaloreSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1073570#msg1073570
« Reply #159 on: May 23, 2013, 07:39:12 pm »
woof - got some RNG hate on this match with DC.   I was using eagle's deck above:

4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v 5c4 5c4 5c4 5lf 5lf 5lf 5rt 5rt 5rt 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 74f 8pl

with a few upped towers.  A long match to lose, and it wasn't really close as I didn't sting him until the 15th turn....
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 07:40:58 pm by trashduke »
Rainbros guild

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1077418#msg1077418
« Reply #160 on: June 05, 2013, 02:34:31 am »
woof - got some RNG hate on this match with DC.   I was using eagle's deck above:

4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v 5c4 5c4 5c4 5lf 5lf 5lf 5rt 5rt 5rt 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 74f 8pl

with a few upped towers.  A long match to lose, and it wasn't really close as I didn't sting him until the 15th turn....
Tested this. Cutting it way too close to comfort, with my first dune scorp appearing at 13 cards left. BHs barely healed me and I won with zero cards left in the deck. I like the use of pandis, but I question their usefulness when they can potentially GPull a creature, drawing the dune scorps' damage.

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1077711#msg1077711
« Reply #161 on: June 06, 2013, 01:49:33 am »

Tested this. Cutting it way too close to comfort, with my first dune scorp appearing at 13 cards left. BHs barely healed me and I won with zero cards left in the deck. I like the use of pandis, but I question their usefulness when they can potentially GPull a creature, drawing the dune scorps' damage.
Which is why you only use them after neuro hits.
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1078400#msg1078400
« Reply #162 on: June 08, 2013, 02:56:21 am »
Pandy can be done before as well. Multiple pandies will kill off the GP'd creature or PU one on your side to kill it. Despite that, pandies are very nice in reducing the damage output when you don't have a shield up or there's annoying creatures. I won with this again, so at least I found a decent half-upped deck to counter dream catcher.

Offline Daenyathos

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Daenyathos is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1088847#msg1088847
« Reply #163 on: July 25, 2013, 12:05:52 pm »
Save the Black Holes for later in the game to get EMs.

This has worked great for me. Easy EM.
55v 55v 55v 55v 5rt 5rt 5rt 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 7ak 7ak 7dk 7k0 7k1 7n7 7n7 80a 80a 80a 8pj

The Morning Glory gave it a nice extra oomph to finish the game faster (I drew the first scorpion some 10-15 turns in the game). The mirror shield is there as I only had 2 jade shields, and I switched some of the lightnings out for shockwaves and a firelance because I didn't have enough upped lightnings.

Cheers!

Offline trashduke

• Got bros?
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1089342#msg1089342
« Reply #164 on: July 28, 2013, 03:00:43 am »
Even with more ups this one didn't work for me. Very close, but  I decked out (1 turn away from the kill):

4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 55v 55v 55v 5c4 5c4 5rt 5rt 5rt 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 74f 74f 74f 7ak 7jv 7jv 7jv 8pl

It's basically RNG for when your scorp comes and often it can be after 15 cards....oh well.  I'll probably see if I can find a more consistent deck.
Rainbros guild

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1101831#msg1101831
« Reply #165 on: October 09, 2013, 08:36:12 am »
I should post this slightly improved version of my counter since it hasn't lost yet. The old one lost once or twice from lack of quanta and the clutch healing that BH provides.

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 74f 74f 77i 77i 77i 7ae 7ak 7ak 7ak 7ba 7ba 7ba 7ba 7do 7gq 7q4 7q8 80f 80f 8pn
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline trashduke

• Got bros?
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1102780#msg1102780
« Reply #166 on: October 12, 2013, 03:18:22 am »
I should post this slightly improved version of my counter since it hasn't lost yet. The old one lost once or twice from lack of quanta and the clutch healing that BH provides.

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 74f 74f 77i 77i 77i 7ae 7ak 7ak 7ak 7ba 7ba 7ba 7ba 7do 7gq 7q4 7q8 80f 80f 8pn

I like the strategy, but it didn't work out for me with a semi-upped version of the deck.  I think it was a poor draw though as I didn't get one of the dragons until the last card... made damage too slow.  I'll give it another try and see what happens.
here's what I used:
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 5c4 5c4 61v 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 74f 74f 77i 77i 77i 7ae 7ak 7ba 7ba 7ba 7ba 7do 7gq 7q4 7q8 80f 8pn

Rainbros guild

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1102804#msg1102804
« Reply #167 on: October 12, 2013, 05:32:10 am »
Slow damage shouldn't be an issue as long as you have quanta to bounce the Frog infinitely. PA Towers first and foremost!
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

anything
blarg: