*Author

Active members:
The Oracle(1) BluePriest(1) Arondight(1) harakirinosaru(1) dragonhuman(1) Terroking(1) hykgs(1) guy_fawkes(1) Medith(1) MXXE(1) t3hplatyz0rz(1) venumuse(1) splen(1) Snopel(1) alf15(1) STRYKER29(1) karis(1) harry959(1) Pilchard123(1) tool(1) truddy02(1) oliby(1) bigbadbanana(1) Gyrodiot(1) keio(1) Akatchi(1) Dark.Gr(1) lordprax(1) SnoWeb(1) kokain666(1) tmhopper(1) ricanskillzz96(1) jumpoffduck(1) twinsbuster(1) DeviousDragon99(1) ultimecia(1) Immolation(1) Mateui(1) guolin(1) Rooftrellen(1) 918273645(1) TheCrazyMango(1) Yeagerkid(1) pwnzor99(1) Chironex(1) K.haosprinz(1) 11drew511(1) Sir Rebrl(1) Beautiful-Guitar(1) Vandole(1) crystalmakwer(1) fireflies(1) Jappert(1) Sevs(1) BlackDot(1) Aitvaras(1) Shadow1220(1) Werdbooty(1) EvaRia(1) penguin3921(1) wodey(1) Onizuka(1) MandorUK(1) Darkwingedone(1) phaedrus(1) coinich(1) bluebomber25(1) Antervis(1) BlackHogX50(1) remko(1) Acsabi44(1) ZergKing(1) bigreen69(1) aigel(1) Smurrf(1) Spongey39(1) idirex(1) n00b(1) Kickpuncher(1) The Zombie Guy(1) madbird20(1) improvedphoton(1) Sh00pdaWoop(1) Xenocidius(1) Bhlewos(1) Contrary(1) Helston(1) Loss(1) Wimbledofy(1) TStar(1) AnnaMall(1) Bleys295(1) ralouf(1) Epixyl(1) pvpmister(1) Dragon Trainer(1) Scaramanga(1) Daguerreo(1) Skysong(1) AnimationX(1) glennfoo(1) globvob(1) Sinolai(1) Pothos2004(1) whatifidogetcaught?(1) jedyobidan(1) Wizy(1) Joe21(1) Jyiber(1) nk12(1) Pkmn31337(1) Annele(1) Absol(1) changeme(1) Coffeeditto(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) honewell(1) MV296(1) Gandora(1) warthog3000(1) Ignite(1) destruct(1) Poker Alho(1) FACE2face(1) Heavenscall(1) dawn to dusk(1) Kardo(1) skyironsword(1) ninjaclone09(1) Vampragon12(1) xyan(1) yee(1) Counting(1) Mr.J(1) ChemMan13(1) LtCoyote(1) devpie3d(1) Submachine(1) Mnasyllus(1) pepin0(1) flyingcat(1) leandrebs(1) iancudorinmarian(1) AD TienzuStorm(1) danil(1) dragtom(1) foxrain4(1) icybraker(2) finkel(2) Essence(2) tinkady(2) xdawnbydeath(2) Malignant(2) dspn23(2) Dreamerman(2) luvva(2) ManectricMan(2) MaTT25(2) onlineidiot94(2) tyranim(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) veZZee(2) KorabanVII(2) Taparu(2) XYTWO(2) Blues(2) Raptor6789(2) artimies7(2) Vyrys_Complex(2) achangeofpace(2) Malebolgia(2) raskart(2) Cpt. Crammit Wimbledon(2) petersenk(2) Spiraler(2) KingOfArmagio(2) RagingAlien(2) Amphetryon(2) MildlyFrightenedBoy(2) jenaf(2) OdinVanguard(2) Ulvaak(2) kira666(2) AnonymousRevival(2) qwerter(2) Arwulf(2) Asinickle(2) SavageSlam(2) CuCN(2) Frozengaia(2) Chapuz(2) blueberrymania(2) Manuel(2) Glitch(3) Wynden(3) killsdazombies(3) Old Guy(3) gocubbies1212(3) greenman777(3) xzigger(3) kurathedog(3) billyjames(3) Blasting-Light(3) gizedor(3) Jenkar(3) Hodari(3) Aves(3) prophious(3) Runefire(3) Lycoris(3) eaglgenes101(3) stc4025(3) jumpingbeans(3) Rysoo(3) swankles(3) Treldon(3) rakazy8564(4) shabranigdo(4) Idlewild(4) live-on.no-evil(4) joaopcl(4) Rutarete(4) Thalas(4) Gwenyvier(4) JaguarLive(4) TimerClock14(4) crowbarofjustice(4) NikaZaslavsky(4) dragonsdemesne(4) oblivion1212(4) montrossen(4) LongDono(5) Pineapple(5) helltank(5) pancosis(5) darkrobe(5) Eleahen(5) mega plini(5) choongmyoung(5) laxnut90(5) Ides Usher(5) RedWarrior0(6) kitty45(6) headshrinker(6) silux(6) moomoose(7) Demagog(7) EmeraldTiger(7) Nepycros(7) LifeLockable(7) rohlfo(7) ninetyfools(8) furballdn(8) Ludhero(9) migster99(9) Time_lord_victorius(10) llehsnatas(10) MaxMilen(11) Brownbear(11) slovenc555(11) doublecross(15) OldTrees(17) pie(19)

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1081779#msg1081779
« Reply #576 on: June 21, 2013, 11:31:55 am »
Mirror image- 3 light- spell
Copy the target permanent.

Updraft- 2 air- permanent 
All air and airborne creatures get +1/+1

Cool lava 4 air- spell
Target a fire creature. it's quanta cost and it's ability cost are all changed to earth quanta

Snowman- 4 water quanta- 0/1
Consume- 2 water- deals one damage to the target creature and gain +1/+1

Centrifugal force- 3 gravity- spell
The target creature doesn't attack and gains +1/+1 each turn. click the creature to stop. Once stopped ( after the next attack), the creatures stats return to normal. 

0 gravity- 3 gravity- permanent 
All creatures are now airborne. 

Shards of destruction- 4 quanta- spell
Deal 5 damage for each shard in your hand and on the field.

Thorny Vines- 7 life quanta- spell
Target creature loses 1/0 and loses 0/1 each turn. On death, creates a vine sprite.

Vine sprite- 0 life quanta- 3/1
 Deals 1 damage to each surrounding creature on each attack

Offline Kardo

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Kardo is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1086810#msg1086810
« Reply #577 on: July 13, 2013, 08:37:35 pm »
Permanant,  :death

Whenever a creature dies, its owner loses HP equal to the creature's Attack.
Upped: Whenever a creature dies, its opponent loses HP equal to the creature's Attack.

Offline skyironsword

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Yuri Incarnation
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1087040#msg1087040
« Reply #578 on: July 15, 2013, 02:11:34 am »
Wait! Wait! Oracle! I can't steal these ideas! I have no :darkness quanta!

Offline ninjaclone09

• Reputation Power: 4
  • ninjaclone09 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1090337#msg1090337
« Reply #579 on: August 02, 2013, 04:54:42 am »
a permanent with the ability: "sacrifice itself and destroy target permanent"

Offline pie

• Reputation Power: 2
  • pie is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1100433#msg1100433
« Reply #580 on: October 03, 2013, 02:04:55 pm »
Spell card.
Cost: 4 Upped , 5 UnUpped.
Summon the next creature card from your deck ( not your hand ).

Either:
Option a - Creatures HP is set to 0   ;;   Any +HP spell card will keep it alive
Option b - Creature has 99 poison counters   ;;  Only Purify will keep it alive

Or let it die and increase your bonewall stack  ;D

Dragon Lord ; Creature  This probably has been suggested already
Att=1 HP=3
Passive: Dragons you control gain an ability when Dragon Lord is in play
 :fire deal 1 dmg to target creature
 :water freeze target creature
 :light heal target creature
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 08:03:03 pm by pie »

Offline Vampragon12

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Vampragon12 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1105827#msg1105827
« Reply #581 on: October 26, 2013, 06:01:08 am »
Colorless Electrum Shard

A shard that you play during a match with any color quanta. This shard gives you absolutely no benefit during the match but instead generates electrum every turn. Like "pay day" from Pokemon.

I think this would be a fun trade off because it would make your deck worse but would help build electrum.

BOOM Shard of Electrum

Offline CuCN

• Reputation Power: 25
  • CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Toxic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1105828#msg1105828
« Reply #582 on: October 26, 2013, 06:04:02 am »
Colorless Electrum Shard

A shard that you play during a match with any color quanta. This shard gives you absolutely no benefit during the match but instead generates electrum every turn. Like "pay day" from Pokemon.

I think this would be a fun trade off because it would make your deck worse but would help build electrum.

BOOM Shard of Electrum
Didn't see one that is exactly like this, but these have similar ideas:
Converter|Converter
Bank|Bank

Offline xyan

• Reputation Power: 7
  • xyan is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Semantics!
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1105831#msg1105831
« Reply #583 on: October 26, 2013, 06:22:58 am »
Inventor  -  creature

1: generates 1 quanta of your mark and 2 random quanta other than your mark.

Malpractice  -  permanent

When a creature dies during your turn, you lose 2 life and add one random card to your hand.

Zone of Leaking Madness  -  shield (entropy)

Your opponent's attacking creatures have a 20% chance to have a random status inflicted upon them or do damage reduced by 2 for one attack.

Offline yee

• Reputation Power: 11
  • yee is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.yee is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1106861#msg1106861
« Reply #584 on: November 01, 2013, 09:33:39 pm »
I'll post my idea here, because I'm not sure how to ceate card in Card Creator :-[

I don't know if this has done before.

Card name - Smoking Mountain  :earth
Permanent
Cost 4 :earth (3 :earth upped)
Card text: "No crature can fly."

The card idea is to counter Shard of Freedom, but it also has powerfull synergy with Wings. Its effect is, that it forces all flying cratures to land or in other words, it removes flying atribute from all cratures, while this card is in play. The picture should be a mountain (not very active volcano) from where smoke rises and covers the sky with black smoke and falling ash.

While I'm here I might as well post another idea.

Card name: Morphing Shield  :entropy
Permanent (Shield slot)
Cost 5 :entropy (5 :entropy upped)
Card text: "Changes to different shield each turn."

The shield will turn into random shield each turn (upped one will turn into upped variants of shields). For example at the end of your turn it morphs into Skull Shield, next turn it will be Hope, then Dimension Shield, then Reflective Shield and so on. So you can be lucky and enjoy the protection of Dimensional Shield or Bone Wall for one turn and next turn you might get some realy weak shield like Reflective Shield that only protects against spells.

Offline Counting

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Counting is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Constantly Being Crazy
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1113118#msg1113118
« Reply #585 on: December 03, 2013, 02:16:47 pm »
My idea is two contrasting abilities.
Introvert and Extrovert.
Both of these can be modified however you like when you design something for it.
Introvert being the card becomes strong being the only card on your field(possible the enemies but the card would become useless after 6 turns in if that were the case) +3/3 and vampire for being without any others on the field. +1/2 for 2 creatures on your field and +1/0 1 for 3 creatures on your field.

Extrovert being the card becomes stronger with more cards on the field. For 1 creature (Excluding the card with this ability) through 2 its only 1/1. For 3 and 4 creatures 2/2. 5 and 6 would be 3/3 plus adrenaline (Maybe momentum? Maybe nothing?)

Work in progress idea. Feel free to run with it. Just something I thought of one day. Figured it could help someone.
Devourers may eat one of any quanta and make it Dark quanta but Quantum Pillars make 3 of a random element Quanta every turn. Which is more OP? The argument for Devourers is that Devourers only eat a single one per devourer and the argument for Quantum Pillars is that it is completely random.

Offline Mr.J

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Mr.J is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Winter is coming!
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1120546#msg1120546
« Reply #586 on: January 11, 2014, 09:12:34 am »
My idea is about  :entropy.

I would like to see a card like this:

Name: Entangled Particles.
Type: Creature
Cost: a few :entropy (You can decide how many)
Attributes: 1/1 (you can change this, is not important)

Special: When you play this card it will be also appear another 'entangled copy' of it in the opposite field but with negative characteristics (-1/-1).
Passive ability: Quantum entanglement - Whatever happens to one copy happens also to the second one but with opposite result. (es. +2/+2 to one creature means -2/-2 to the other).
This creature doesn't die until it reach -10 hp. (this thing can be improved)

It also be nice think what happens when it will be targeted by Parallel Univers, Rewind or adrenaline, etc.
A lot of synergies can come through this!

P.s. I'm sorry for my bad english.

Offline ChemMan13

• Reputation Power: 3
  • ChemMan13 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Forum
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1120604#msg1120604
« Reply #587 on: January 11, 2014, 07:55:25 pm »
I'll post my idea here, because I'm not sure how to ceate card in Card Creator :-[

I don't know if this has done before.

Card name - Smoking Mountain  :earth
Permanent
Cost 4 :earth (3 :earth upped)
Card text: "No crature can fly."

The card idea is to counter Shard of Freedom, but it also has powerfull synergy with Wings. Its effect is, that it forces all flying cratures to land or in other words, it removes flying atribute from all cratures, while this card is in play. The picture should be a mountain (not very active volcano) from where smoke rises and covers the sky with black smoke and falling ash.

While I'm here I might as well post another idea.

Card name: Morphing Shield  :entropy
Permanent (Shield slot)
Cost 5 :entropy (5 :entropy upped)
Card text: "Changes to different shield each turn."

The shield will turn into random shield each turn (upped one will turn into upped variants of shields). For example at the end of your turn it morphs into Skull Shield, next turn it will be Hope, then Dimension Shield, then Reflective Shield and so on. So you can be lucky and enjoy the protection of Dimensional Shield or Bone Wall for one turn and next turn you might get some realy weak shield like Reflective Shield that only protects against spells.

Consider the Mountain idea snatched, posted it on CIA under Smoking Mountains / Inferno Mountains, hope you like what I made with it.

blarg: