*Author

Offline OdinVanguard

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Keeping The Jotnar at bay
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Ask the New Idea Guru https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44181.msg1204947#msg1204947
« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2015, 02:58:45 pm »
Adrenaline, naa?
I was trying to find out if there is actually a formula in the game engine that calculates this or if it is just a tabulated thing.
Whether the glass is half full or half empty is a moot point. It is always filled to the brim. It is only a matter of by what. The real question is: What fills you?
If your zombie plan is
kill -9 `ps l | awk '{print $2" "$3" "$9}' | grep "Z" | awk '{printf("%s ",$2)}'`
You might be a unix junky

Offline Basman-1453

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • You hear about that thing down in Samothrace?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Ask the New Idea Guru https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44181.msg1204948#msg1204948
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2015, 03:03:13 pm »
Adrenaline, naa?
I was trying to find out if there is actually a formula in the game engine that calculates this or if it is just a tabulated thing.

Personally, I suspect that there's some formula involved that involves square roots and ceilings. (For instance, note that 3, 8, and 15 are respectively (2^2) - 1, (3^2) - 1, and (4^2) - 1.)

I don't have the requisite skills to peek into the game's codes, though :/
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 03:05:12 pm by Basman-1453 »
Avatar source (Kongou (KanColle))

Rise over the dead
Bring us ahead
INCEST AND IRON :V

blarg: