*Author

Offline Mathematistic

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Games are never too easy.
Re: Water Killer [Water Mono/ Needs Help] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36193.msg455591#msg455591
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2012, 11:29:32 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5id 5id 5id 5id 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5og 5og 8pr
That's what me and Mathematistic means. Water splash Air.
Exactly. 6 freezes might be overkill, though. Replace 2 of them with water pillars would do.
PVE shouldn't be all about copying a deck code and converting time into electrum, score, and potentially rares.
If the only way to derive fun from a game is its PVP content, then non-hardcore players a.k.a. the mass are alienated from the hardcore community.

Carcinos

Re: Water Killer [Water Mono/ Needs Help] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36193.msg455614#msg455614
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2012, 12:48:48 pm »
Shockwave + Freeze is only useful against massive creature.
It can be use against weapon too. But freeze the weapon with ice bolt is a bitter hard.

The previous deck has not enough  :air quanta. You need some water pendulum (2 or 3), because use 1 inflate/turn is not enough, and you stop it for 3 turn if you want to cast the fog shield.

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Water Killer [Water Mono/ Needs Help] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36193.msg455624#msg455624
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2012, 01:20:59 pm »
Shockwave + Freeze is only useful against massive creature.
It can be use against weapon too. But freeze the weapon with ice bolt is a bitter hard.

The previous deck has not enough  :air quanta. You need some water pendulum (2 or 3), because use 1 inflate/turn is not enough, and you stop it for 3 turn if you want to cast the fog shield.
Nope, it is enough. Tested.
You only need 1 poison, and the clock will start ticking. 1st turn when you can't put anything is one  :air, second turn when you still can't use ability is another  :air. 3rd turn is when you will wait (or maybe later) as you only really need to inflate once every critter.
5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5id 5id 5id 5id 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5og 5og 8pr
Exactly. 6 freezes might be overkill, though. Replace 2 of them with water pillars would do.
6 Freezes assure that you'll get one soon enough while stalling for inflate. The pillar number is perfect, if you think 6 are too many, replace few with bolts or Short Bow.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Mathematistic

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Games are never too easy.
Re: Water Killer [Water Mono/ Needs Help] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36193.msg455628#msg455628
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2012, 01:39:39 pm »
6 Freezes assure that you'll get one soon enough while stalling for inflate. The pillar number is perfect, if you think 6 are too many, replace few with bolts or Short Bow.
The pillar numbers are a bit low... from calculation this deck has a quanta index of 6.33, which is a bit higher than the optimal 5 (which means this deck has too little pillars). Sure, stalls can get away with a higher QI, but as a rusher 5 (or even a bit lower) is the best.
I haven't tested this myself, so the results may differ from paper... ideally you want 1 pillar for each toadfish and 2 pillars for each dragon.
PVE shouldn't be all about copying a deck code and converting time into electrum, score, and potentially rares.
If the only way to derive fun from a game is its PVP content, then non-hardcore players a.k.a. the mass are alienated from the hardcore community.

blarg: Mathematistic,Absol