*Author

mycale

Watch me grow! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33753.msg425683#msg425683
« on: November 15, 2011, 07:55:46 am »
Hello, this is a deck I have recently made. It can be used for both Silver or Half Bloods (7/10 against HB). I know it looks like it needs more time quanta, but I won't usually use 2 hourglasses (there are 2 so they are more likely to be drawn, same with scorpions).

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71e 71e 749 74a 74a 77m 77m 7ah 7dm 7do 7k6 7k6 7q5 7q5 7qd 7qd 7t9 7t9 80g 8pj

Suggestions are welcome.

Offline Shrink

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: You are Our Only Hope WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Watch me grow! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33753.msg425723#msg425723
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 11:02:19 am »
I definitely think you need a weapon.. Other than that it just seems that you might have a chance of drawing tons of CP's and just being stuck waiting for for you other cards to show up. Other than that, this looks like it can handle Arena Gold.
Doctor Death

Offline rickerd

• Reputation Power: 11
  • rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Close to lvl 70
Re: Watch me grow! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33753.msg425790#msg425790
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 04:08:13 pm »
I definitely think you need a weapon.. Other than that it just seems that you might have a chance of drawing tons of CP's and just being stuck waiting for for you other cards to show up. Other than that, this looks like it can handle Arena Gold.
Indeed, use pulvi to destroy shield and other annoying things or put in more unstops instead of CP
If you're weak, then run, but toward your enemy

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Watch me grow! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33753.msg451893#msg451893
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 04:03:36 pm »
***TRIALS RESPONSE***

To build a successful farmer for Arena (Bronze/Silver), a high speed must be maintained with enough control (PC mostly). Your deck's damage mainly comes from scorpions, which means the damage for this deck is slow.

Two cards are required to make these scorpions start running, and they are prone to CC, especially Deathstalkers and Phase Spider. Therefore my first suggestion is more cheap direct damage. Wardens are very cheap soft CC with a relatively high durability, but in this deck you need to get them quick, and it won't even work very well because opponents can easily out rush you with more creatures. They can be replaced by Elite Graboids, which is obviously the best attacker out there.

Since the Wardens are out, we are going to look into the CC part. The deck now has Gravity Shield and Fire Storm, which honestly doesn't make any sense. CP are much valuable using on your own creatures than to opponent's creatures. My suggestion is to change the Gravity Shield into Elite Otyugh. It can be combined with Eagles Eye as your deck doesn't use any Air quanta. Fire Storm is situational in a lot of matches, and I suggest to remove it.

Now let's move on to PC part. I think 3 PC cards (Explosion/Steal) is good enough at most of the time. Pulverizer is not a good option as Gravity quanta is a bit short. A slight change of 2 Explosions + 1 Steal instead of 1 Explosion + 2 Steals could be done because of quanta balance.

Finally, 5 Chaos Powers are too much. Unstoppables are more useful, either on scorpions or other creatures. I suggest -5 CP, +1 Unstoppable. If you would like to make use of the excess Entropy quanta, you can add 1 or 2 SoSe to give you card advantage.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6s1 6s1 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71e 71e 74a 74a 74a 74b 77g 77g 7ah 7dm 7dm 7k6 7k6 7n5 7q5 7q5 7qd 7qd 7t9 80g 8pj
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

blarg: mycale,Vineroz