*Author

noryb330

Vampire/Fractal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28280.msg361190#msg361190
« on: July 05, 2011, 04:32:05 pm »
This is my Vampire Fractal Deck.

Im new to this so plz help in me by giving me critiques. Thank You!!
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uo 5uo 5uo 5up 5up 5up 5up 5up 5up 5uq 5uq 5uq 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 622 622 622 622 8pt

(P.S. I only have one upgraded card and that is nightfall/eclipse. What others should I do to make this deck better and in waht order if any?

Sincerly,
 Noryb330 :death

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Vampire/Fractal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28280.msg361195#msg361195
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 04:44:54 pm »
6 steals are suicide,add in some devourers,change to pendulums.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

noryb330

Re: Vampire/Fractal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28280.msg361196#msg361196
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 04:57:10 pm »
I need Reasons why. Not just Answers. I have to understand why it is you would do it differently...

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Vampire/Fractal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28280.msg361197#msg361197
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 04:58:34 pm »
In keeping with the theme of your deck, I'll suggest the following changes:

Pendulums are a solid choice for any Fractal deck... maybe try switching the MARK to :aether and changing the Aether Pillars to Darkness Pendulums. That way you're guaranteed to have both types of quanta. Also you can drop a couple Obsidian Pillars.

Another suggestion would be to try to trim it down. 6 Steals might be a bit much. Perhaps, drop 3-4 Steals, 1 Dusk Mantle, and 1 Nightfall.

This will drop the deck size into a nice 31-33 card range. A smaller deck would mean getting the Minor Vampires Fractal'd faster.

Hope you like any of the suggestions.

noryb330

Re: Vampire/Fractal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28280.msg361201#msg361201
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 05:11:40 pm »
thank you for the response. and just to put the idea of the deck out there is to have good low- mid strength champs with constantant healing, disabling of enemy relics and equipment, and good defense to bide time. Thus the steals and the duck sheilds. (im not disputing what you say im going to try that out. Also the fractal/vampire cost a lost of mana so i need to make sure i have them in mass.)

Also what type of chards should i upgrade first and formost compared to others?

Anjer

Re: Vampire/Fractal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28280.msg361209#msg361209
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 05:28:59 pm »
remove 3 nightfall.
remove 4 steals and 2 dusk mantles OR remove 3 steals and 3 dusk mantles.
add 6 devourers.
add the rare vampire weapon if you have one:

you can replace the pillars with pendulum if it's not too expensive.

Generally if you are able to use fractal before turn 7, or if the opponent only has a few pillars: fractal the devourers. This will put the opponent in a quanta lock and it will be next to impossible to get out of it. After that you can just fractal the vampires and win the game.

All your steals, nightfalls and shields will only make the opponent last longer because it will take longer before your vampire army is up. The goal of this deck to get them up ASAP. A few steals and / or a dusk mantle are good because you will need to have at least some control of the opponent. Dusk mantles are good against other mass decks (like mass scarab / pharaoh and mass firefly / firefly queen). You could also consider some

My Devourer/Vampire/Fractal deck:

Code: [Select]
5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5up 5up 5ur 5us 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 622 622 622 622

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Vampire/Fractal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28280.msg361212#msg361212
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 05:35:07 pm »
...Anjer, if he wanted to build a Devtal... he would have just built a Devtal......

The title of this thread is Vampire/Fractal.

As for which cards to upgrade first....
Nightfall -> Eclipse - would probably make the biggest impact. More damage means more healing.
Fractal - the 1 quanta decrease can often make a whole turn difference in your Fractaling speed.
Vampires - The increased damage comes with an increased cost. These might be the last things you upgrade for this deck.
Dusk Mantle & Steal - Lower cost.. always better.
Obsidian Pillars & Darkness Pendulums - Speeds up the deck more, enabling more Vampires when you Fractal. (Usually only makes a great impact when you have several upgraded)

noryb330

Re: Vampire/Fractal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28280.msg361217#msg361217
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 05:46:15 pm »
hmm... i tried the dev.-vamp./fractal befor but it seems to me why wast a fract on a dev when u need them form the vamps? I only have 3-4 in my deck and i need to amke sure i have them in time. rather than stalling them with dev's. and i need at least one nightfall and one or more dusksheilds wo controle the match rather than just hopeing for lucky draws. Ur deck seems to be very luck based and have few back ups if something goes wrong.

I wish i had a vamp weapon or a few that woudl help a lot.

Should i go with all Pendulums of stick with this set up?

5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uo 5up 5up 5up 5up 5uq 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 606 606 606 606 606 606 622 622 622 622 8pu

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
Re: Vampire/Fractal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28280.msg361232#msg361232
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2011, 06:19:40 pm »
For now, my suggestion would be to test it.. get a feel for the quanta flow and see if you're coming up short on :darkness or :aether, then adjust accordingly.

Thiefboy109

Re: Vampire/Fractal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28280.msg361368#msg361368
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2011, 10:49:25 pm »
hmm... i tried the dev.-vamp./fractal befor but it seems to me why wast a fract on a dev when u need them form the vamps? I only have 3-4 in my deck and i need to amke sure i have them in time. rather than stalling them with dev's. and i need at least one nightfall and one or more dusksheilds wo controle the match rather than just hopeing for lucky draws. Ur deck seems to be very luck based and have few back ups if something goes wrong.

I wish i had a vamp weapon or a few that woudl help a lot.

Should i go with all Pendulums of stick with this set up?

5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uo 5up 5up 5up 5up 5uq 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 606 606 606 606 606 606 622 622 622 622 8pu

His deck is NOT luck based.
ON Topic: Full pends are slower to start but get more powerful near the end.
Full Pends:
5up 5up 5up 5up 5ur 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 61t 61t 61t 622 622 622 622 8pu

While Nightfall is decent, I don't think it is worth it, until it is upped

noryb330

Re: Vampire/Fractal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28280.msg361799#msg361799
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 02:39:39 pm »
How does this look for my vamp/fractal deck?

5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uo 5uo 5up 5up 5up 5up 5uq 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 622 622 622 622 7ta 7td 8pu

Im still game for critics.

Offline Gocubbies1212

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Proudly took 4th place in CL 2010
Re: Vampire/Fractal https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28280.msg361912#msg361912
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2011, 04:58:39 pm »
looks pretty good.  However, in my opinion, I think you're still a little heavy on steals...  maybe -1 steal and leave it at that.  I usually get rid of as many cards I can to get the deck going faster, and by removing 1 steal, I really think you can reduce the number of bad draws and have more quanta for the shield or vampires. 

also, what is the ? ??
[02:20:36] jmdt: i think gocubbies will win the underworld tourny
I failed to account for the gocubbies factor. - Boingo
I like to make flying weapons decks.

anything
blarg: noryb330,Thiefboy109