*Author

Offline tyranimTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
the seven deadly decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11402.msg140178#msg140178
« on: August 16, 2010, 11:11:16 pm »
i understand that some of these arent rainbow decks, but i have multiple decks in this little topic. enjoy
P.S. these decks are my rendition of the seven deadlies.

(demons are based off of Peter Binsfield, google him if you want)

LEVIATHAN: THE DECK OF ENVY

Code: [Select]
7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t9 7t9 7t9 7t9 7t9 7t9 7td 7td 7td 7td 7td 7td 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80b 80b 80b 80b 80b 80b

AMON: THE DECK OF WRATH

5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 744 744 744 744 744 746 746 746 746 746 7dm 7dm 7dm 7dm 7dm 7dm 7do 7do 7do 7do 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr(beware, amon is a difficult deck to use, you have to have proper timing and predictions)

MAMMON: THE DECK OF AVARICE

778 778 778 778 778 77a 77a 77a 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77k 77k 77k 77k 77k 77k 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80i 80i 80i 80i(tested, and im happy with it, if you have any alterations to it, please comment)

LUCIFER: THE DECK OF VANTIY

BEELZEBUB: THE DECK OF GLUTTONY

744 744 744 744 744 744 74b 74b 74b 74b 74b 74b 74f 74f 74f 74f 74f 74f 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri(still in progress, also, why isnt the pendulum code working? its in game)

BELPHEGOR: THE DEMON OF SLOTH

(i dont think i can make a deck for lust, i dont see many cards that fits its theme other than nightmare, i guess Asmodeus will have to wait)

(DECKS COMING SOON)
gatta go now, cya
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

• Legendary Member
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: the seven deadly decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11402.msg140953#msg140953
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 11:58:46 pm »
i need some help with some of these decks, i would also like comments on the decks that are up. what creatures should gluttony (from now on to be refured to as beelzebub. i would like the decks to be called by their demon name, they sound cooler. and it took me a while to find out the names). should the themes of the other decks be changed? what should the theme of unfinished decks? i chose thevery for envy because its like a "you have what i want, so ill just be taking it" kind of approach. wrath (anger) is pretty easy, "DESTRUCTION!!!! KILL EM ALL!!!!" kind of thing. i thought earth was perfect for avarice (greed) because you have quanta generating creatures, and you can easily fractal them, AND you have a pump card mainly used for selfish reasons, not destruction.for sloth, i was thinking something like a creatureless rage quit deck.

any ideas?
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: the seven deadly decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11402.msg140954#msg140954
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 12:00:05 am »
Gluttony should be a time/gravity duo with scarabs and otyughs, I think. Not sure about the others.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

$$$man

Re: the seven deadly decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11402.msg140963#msg140963
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 12:05:37 am »
Lucifer should be about perfecting yourself (i.e. a 500hp EM deck)
Beezlezulb should be obviously about eating so maybe making GIANT Quinted Otyughs.
Belphegor should be Mr. sexingtons RQ deck, or something like the Firelance sudden killer. Or something with a HUGE stall.

• Legendary Member
  • formerly unit
Re: the seven deadly decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11402.msg140975#msg140975
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 12:20:15 am »
im thinking about making a series of decks of purity, but i dont know if that would work. history channel inspired this topic, but it rarely talks of the good guys.

Offline MattXtream

• Reputation Power: 1
  • MattXtream is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: the seven deadly decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11402.msg141169#msg141169
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 08:28:42 am »
in leviathan you could switch 1 dark and 2 aethers for aether pendulums.

eh pewwwp

Re: the seven deadly decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11402.msg141177#msg141177
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 08:53:41 am »
whats avarice

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: the seven deadly decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11402.msg141182#msg141182
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 09:05:14 am »
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

• Legendary Member
  • formerly unit
Re: the seven deadly decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11402.msg141269#msg141269
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 01:28:10 pm »
whats avarice
greed, maybe i should add what the sins are. also, i didnt notice your capitol vices section, changing the op now

Krahhl

Re: the seven deadly decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11402.msg141282#msg141282
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 01:45:29 pm »
Lucifer should be the perfect deck, which I'm sure many deckbuilders have concluded not to exist.
Just go with whatever most kickass rainbow you can find.

Belphegor:
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u0 6u0 6u0 77i 77i 77i 7jp 7q8
The time mark is because the shield only takes three entropy, and with 22 towers I don't think early quanta would be a problem. Later, when quanta is being drained by damage, the mark may help eternity with rewinding.

I agree, lust is a difficult theme to fit into a deck.

• Legendary Member
  • formerly unit
Re: the seven deadly decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11402.msg141295#msg141295
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 02:03:21 pm »
im thinking asmodeus will have ffqs? she is kind of lustfull (she likes making lots of "babies")

Krahhl

Re: the seven deadly decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11402.msg141320#msg141320
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 02:59:32 pm »
Insects don't spawn the same way though. And ensuring the survival of your species isn't exactly lustful.

But FFQs are really as close as this game gets.

Maybe something like
7ac 7ac 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7n3 7n3 7n3 7n3 7n3 7n3 7ng 7ng 7ng 7ng 7ng 7ng 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe
Question marks are air pendulums.

The nymphs are just for fun; I wasn't sure what else to put in there. Sure they'll kill the fireflies, but the opponent should be dead by then anyway. I don't think they contribute to the lustful theme though..

Edit: Oh. Feral bonds. Forgot those existed ._.

blarg: