*Author

Offline JunkersTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Junkers is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Dyslexic mind processing your typos perfectly....
Serendipity Bow (doing well in PvP2 and arena) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40719.msg504170#msg504170
« on: May 26, 2012, 09:49:47 am »
Here's my latest deck;
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
592 61q 61q 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6s1 6s1 6s1 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 77g 77g 7ak 7dr 7ds 7gm 7k6 7n5 7q2 7q5 7t9 7t9 8pj

It's been doing well, having been frustrated by SoF's (shard of frustration) when they come up I've gone away from the permanent-heavy decks I always liked to try to avoid any problems. The build is based on what I do and don't have upgraded, but would love any comments anyway.

Offline Cunning_Wish

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Cunning_Wish hides under a Cloak.
  • Times of Rank 1 in Platinum Arena:5
Re: Serendipity Bow (doing well in PvP2 and arena) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40719.msg504200#msg504200
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 10:56:50 am »
looks use lighting and rage kill -7/5
also can kill oppenent creature
But how about Mutation? you don't add other entropy card
and jade shield is cost huge
【Burning Miracle】a deck out deck,only for pvp
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,39812.0.html

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Serendipity Bow (doing well in PvP2 and arena) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40719.msg504201#msg504201
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 11:00:41 am »
i would probably trade that jade shield for bonewall, cheaper and given the amount of CC you have, you can grow it easily

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Serendipity Bow (doing well in PvP2 and arena) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40719.msg504204#msg504204
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 11:45:23 am »
i would probably trade that jade shield for bonewall, cheaper and given the amount of CC you have, you can grow it easily
This, with a charger and a forest spirit instead of fate egg and EA.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline JunkersTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Junkers is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Dyslexic mind processing your typos perfectly....
Re: Serendipity Bow (doing well in PvP2 and arena) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40719.msg504326#msg504326
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 06:46:25 pm »

That's actually a really good idea. Those fate eggs are too slow and too random, and with the shards I already have enough randomness.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Serendipity Bow (doing well in PvP2 and arena) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40719.msg504354#msg504354
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 09:27:44 pm »
That's actually a really good idea. Those fate eggs are too slow and too random, and with the shards I already have enough randomness.
If you change jade for bone wall, chanfe the minor phoenix for a frog. Better attack. No one uses CC though (?)
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

blarg: