*Author

Carcinos

Rainbow for FG. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36123.msg454468#msg454468
« on: January 29, 2012, 06:43:50 pm »
Hello all.

With the trainer, i create lot of deck against most FG who can beat them whith funny but it's hard (Maybe i missed something). And i create this deck.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6ug 74a 74a 77i 7ak 7h1 7jp 7q8 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7qd 7qd 7ri 7ri 7ri 7t9 7t9 7ti 80h 8pj

I'm not sure if it is very good, but it's funny and not too agressive for me (don't want a deck with only ruby dragons for example! :P).

Can it be improve? Do you think it could be defeat FG or good arena deck? (for instance, i defeat neptune, but it is easy). If you can help me please.

Thanks!  ;)

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Rainbow for FG. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36123.msg454470#msg454470
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 06:49:11 pm »
I'm sorry, but i don't see this working very well at all. You did a rather nice attempt....... I'm going to have to  test it out, Seems like it might actually work even if i don't think it will.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Rainbow for FG. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36123.msg454760#msg454760
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 01:20:18 pm »
***TRIALS RESPONSE***

Well, let's see what your goal is with this deck. Looks like it has two win conditions: deckout or death by Neurotoxin, which makes farming very slow. Nonetheless, let's roll with it 'cause I like the Inundation. In fact, it seems very important for reducing the FG's offensive output.

Just looking at the deck, I see some cards that don't fit with the goal of the deck and some cards we need more of. To begin with, Steals are useful for stealing weapons that are hurting you, but fact is that most FG's have more weapons than 2, and you should be aiming to heal back with their large creature output anyway. Now, since you can bottomdeck Eternity when you only have one copy, let's remove one Steal for a Rewind. You can use this to bounce your Ray in case of bottomdecked Eternity. Next we need another Protect Artifact for the Inundation, because it's that important and in fact very potent, so the second Steal goes bye bye.

Now, I see the usefulness of Cloak protecting your Dials and Towers, so I won't be removing that just yet. Instead, let's look at what problems it seems to have in actual use.

...okay, after trying it a bit my suspicion is confirmed: its main weakness is an early rush. Dials easily get destroyed by many FG's, and it takes too long to get the healing from Purple Nymph going. This was the problem in the good ol' Nymphomania deck as well, and it can sometimes be solved by packing some copies of the actual spell Antimatter. Due to the Time Pends, we can get away with that, but we'll need to kill our darlings.

First one to go is the Cloak, because while it can be useful it's kind of situational and doesn't actually save my bacon. Since I actually get surplus :entropy, I can add an Antimatter. Secondly I get a lot of quanta I can't use, so I'm removing one QT for another AM. Lastly I replaced the Ray with another Time Pend, because I can just bounce the Dune Scorps. The Time Pend both gives me more :time to do that and more :entropy for the earlier AM's. It might be more optimal to get another AM or Dial instead of that Time Pend, we'll see.

You can sure do a lot of tweaking with this deck, but this let me beat Hecate rather easily, so that's a good sign :>
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 6u7 6ug 74a 74a 77i 77i 7ak 7h1 7q4 7q8 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7qd 7qd 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 80h 8pj

Now you just need a name for the deck while you continue to toy with it. I've enjoyed this deck idea quite a bit, so kudos.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Carcinos

Re: Rainbow for FG. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36123.msg454905#msg454905
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 06:34:07 pm »
Thanks for the reply! ;)

With the new deck you brought me Higurashi, it's better. I tested it, and against the two FG (Obliterator & Dark matter), i won, i think againt D-M i had a little lucky cause he didn't draw the Gravity nymph. ^^"

I don't think that i could won with all my HP, even with 43 card. Doyou think if I add a black hole in my deck, it's useless or usefull?

blarg: Carcinos,Higurashi