*Author

Offline bluecatrangeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • bluecatrange is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
my Deck, not sure where to go with it. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40570.msg502427#msg502427
« on: May 22, 2012, 10:07:00 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4tm 4tm 5bv 5bv 5bv 5bv 5c6 5c6 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5lk 5lk 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5od 5od 5od 5oj 5oj 5oj 5ol 5ol 8pr

a deck i thought of using the FFQs to get hope up.
doesnt always work well and not to sure where to go with it. any tips would be good thanks
:D

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: my Deck, not sure where to go with it. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40570.msg502431#msg502431
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 10:21:12 pm »
drop the life pendulums and rustlers. Switch to life mark and drop the air pillars for air pendulusm, about 14, leaves you with two open card slots. then drop the flies for more queens and get two more bonds in.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: my Deck, not sure where to go with it. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40570.msg502445#msg502445
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 10:59:11 pm »
You might only have 1 type of pilar/pendulum to have less bad draws.

You have several options to personalize your deck, every variation with 5-6 Queens (because you NEED at least 1-2 very early) and. 2 basic ideas that come to my mind are:
1) You can put a  :life mark, all  :air pilars and 4-5 rustlers. I would pack 5 because you will need to get 1 early too. Healing can be done either by Heal, Sanctuary or Emphatic Bonds.
2) You can have no rustlers, get have  :life mark and all  :air pendulums. You will need all the starting  :light generation for the Hope and have tones of unused  :life quanta, so I would chose my healing generation with bonds.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 03:29:43 pm by Chapuz »
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

• New to Elements
Re: my Deck, not sure where to go with it. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40570.msg502450#msg502450
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 11:09:16 pm »
drop the life pendulums and rustlers. Switch to life mark and drop the air pillars for air pendulusm, about 14, leaves you with two open card slots. then drop the flies for more queens and get two more bonds in.
  tried this one a few times works well and let me get FFQs' out by turn 2 most of  the time.

You have several options to personalize your deck, every variation with 5-6 Queens (because you NEED at least 1-2 very early) and. 2 basic ideas that come to my mind are:
1) You can put a  :light mark, all  :air pilars and 4-5 rustlers. I would pack 5 because you will need to get 1 early too. Healing can be done either by Heal, Sanctuary or Emphatic Bonds.
2) You can have no rustlers, get have  :life mark and all  :air pendulums. You will need all the starting  :light generation for the Hope and have tones of unused  :life quanta, so I would chose my healing generation with bonds.
ill try the first one a bit, but i like the idea of your second one. ill et you know how i get on with it. thank :D

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: my Deck, not sure where to go with it. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40570.msg502454#msg502454
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 11:26:12 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:

1) You can put a  :light mark, all  :air pilars and 4-5 rustlers. I would pack 5 because you will need to get 1 early too. Healing can be done either by Heal, Sanctuary or Emphatic Bonds.
ill try the first one a bit, but i like the idea of your second one. ill et you know how i get on with it. thank :D
The first one is absolutely faster, but depends on having a living rustler. That can lead you to some CC problems and a bit more bad draws. The 2nd one will let you get a pretty later first FFQ, but it's more resistant to CC and less prone to bad draws. Ohh and in both versions, no less than 3 Hopes!

• New to Elements
Re: my Deck, not sure where to go with it. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40570.msg503432#msg503432
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 01:31:20 am »
any idea on what i should start upgrading?

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: my Deck, not sure where to go with it. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40570.msg503448#msg503448
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 02:40:30 am »

None, make a 6-upped FG grinder  ;)

• New to Elements
Re: my Deck, not sure where to go with it. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40570.msg503454#msg503454
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2012, 02:54:37 am »

noob question? but what is that D:

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: my Deck, not sure where to go with it. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40570.msg503462#msg503462
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2012, 03:10:15 am »
noob question? but what is that D:
It's a deck with 6 upgraded cards that can beat False Gods with acceptable win rate. FGs give upgraded cards that can be sold for ~1200 :electrum . Therefore, a semi unupped FG grinder is the best way to start making an upgraded deck.
[self ptomotion]
I made one some time ago that became quite famous, with a ~35% effectiveness. It's called Limitless Speed FG OTK (OTK means One turn Kill, same as One Hit KO).
[/self promotion]
Another classic, older and with quite lower win rate is fractal+Ray of Light+Hope.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 03:11:53 am by Chapuz »

Offline AP579

• Reputation Power: 4
  • AP579 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I ♥ Alt Codes. And OTKs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: my Deck, not sure where to go with it. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40570.msg503464#msg503464
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2012, 03:32:03 am »

Sorry, I'm confused. How do you power the 1 :life to play a rustler in the first option?
I only haz green.

I like nymphs.

• New to Elements
Re: my Deck, not sure where to go with it. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40570.msg503637#msg503637
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 01:28:19 pm »
hmm okay ill try your one if thats ok see how that goes

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: my Deck, not sure where to go with it. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40570.msg503697#msg503697
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 03:30:37 pm »
Sorry, I'm confused. How do you power the 1 :life to play a rustler in the first option?
Sorry, it was  :life mark.  :light is gained by the flies. Corrected  :P

anything
blarg: