*Author

Offline mservandoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • mservando is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
My deck idea https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40050.msg497055#msg497055
« on: May 12, 2012, 03:03:11 am »
Hey guys this is my first topic and I just wanted to share my deck idea with you guys I call it Immortal Growth.It has a pretty good win percentage the deck is composed of:
Mark of  :water
x4Shards of Readiness
x6Novas
x5Emerald Pillars
x6Forest Spirits
x1Eternity
x2Dim. Shields
x6Quints.

Or if you guys are to lazy to clik on the designated card just use this import code:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4ta 4ta 4ta 4ta 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5ro 61t 61t 621 621 621 621 621 621 8pp

tell me what you thik and have fun.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 08:54:04 am by mservando »

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: My deck idea https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40050.msg497056#msg497056
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 03:04:36 am »
How will you pay for the dim shields? Or the quints, or the eternity.

• New to Elements
Re: My deck idea https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40050.msg497057#msg497057
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 03:07:26 am »
How will you pay for the dim shields? Or the quints, or the eternity.

Just do what you think is best.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: My deck idea https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40050.msg497060#msg497060
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 03:10:02 am »
4ta 4ta 4ta 4ta 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5ro 61t 61t 621 621 621 621 621 621 8pp

This is your current deck, and to be honest, its quantum is unbalanced. You use almost none of the quanta you gain from nova, and that which you do use you over use.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: My deck idea https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40050.msg497067#msg497067
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 03:34:49 am »

This is your current deck, and to be honest, its quantum is unbalanced. You use almost none of the quanta you gain from nova, and that which you do use you over use.
36 :aether quanta used in deck, only 6 max generated? Excellent idea! Eternity that costs 6 :time to play and 3 :time for each RT when the max :time you can generate is 6? Brilliant!

EDIT: pretty good win percentage? lol. I love decks with nearly a third dead cards!

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: My deck idea https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40050.msg497075#msg497075
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 03:48:42 am »
Where did you get that good win %? AI0?
But seriously, take out those SoR, add aether sources, and take out that eternity.
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: My deck idea https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40050.msg497079#msg497079
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 03:58:28 am »

36 :aether quanta used in deck, only 6 max generated? Excellent idea! Eternity that costs 6 :time to play and 3 :time for each RT when the max :time you can generate is 6? Brilliant!

EDIT: pretty good win percentage? lol. I love decks with nearly a third dead cards!
Your deck can beat PvP? :wonka:
But seriously, like everyone said. Maybe RT if you want to, but certainly not Eternity.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: My deck idea https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40050.msg497566#msg497566
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2012, 08:16:56 am »
If you have SoR, you dont need a mark of  :water.
This is my take on it:

Code: [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6s5 6s5 6s5 7ah 7ah 7ah 7ah 7ah 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 80d 80d 80d 80d 80h 80h 80h 80h 8puI tried it out against the new HB and it does very well. Would be a great farmer.

However, I am yet to find an unupped version that works well. There just isn't enough quanta generation, and draws are faulty.
Beware the Darkness.

• New to Elements
Re: My deck idea https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40050.msg497581#msg497581
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2012, 09:04:40 am »
yes but i like to use forest spirits because of equality in atk and hp

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: My deck idea https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40050.msg497582#msg497582
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2012, 09:07:02 am »
yes but i like to use forest spirits because of equality in atk and hp

what's the advantage of it?
the only reason i'd use an unupped forest spirit is that it costs less.
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

anything
blarg: