*Author

Artois

Re: my deck any ideas to make better already beats lvl4 consistantly https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30251.msg384530#msg384530
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2011, 12:14:03 pm »
Boneyard + bonewall.. what are you gonna do the killing with to fuel a boneyard/bonewall with that deck with no Oty/FireStorm?

Its fine as it is, seems to me... unless it wants to change to generic Rainbow deck?

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: my deck any ideas to make better already beats lvl4 consistantly https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30251.msg384554#msg384554
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2011, 01:47:19 pm »
Boneyard + bonewall.. what are you gonna do the killing with to fuel a boneyard/bonewall with that deck with no Oty/FireStorm?

Its fine as it is, seems to me... unless it wants to change to generic Rainbow deck?
If you can look back i already suggested both oty and firestorm.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Artois

Re: my deck any ideas to make better already beats lvl4 consistantly https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30251.msg384559#msg384559
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2011, 01:50:03 pm »

Then post a deck example for him, so he can see the build you recommend, its every so helpful!

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: my deck any ideas to make better already beats lvl4 consistantly https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30251.msg384582#msg384582
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 02:57:06 pm »

Then post a deck example for him, so he can see the build you recommend, its every so helpful!
I posted all he needs to make for an good timebow,but i am lazy to build it.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

blacob

Re: my deck any ideas to make better already beats lvl4 consistantly https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30251.msg384693#msg384693
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2011, 06:38:16 pm »
also, eternity + boneyard is always good.  Reversed skeletons are a great way to create awesome random creatures without the terribleness of fate eggs.

Love,

Blake

^

That.

Except I'd leave in the mindgate and not put in a boneyard. I find boneyard to be somewhat of a waste of space.
Neah,mindgate is just to RNG'ed,i preffer boneyard+druid combo.

anything
blarg: