*Author

Offline GandoraTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Light Nymph deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36576.msg459105#msg459105
« on: February 12, 2012, 01:04:49 am »
Hi everyone :)

I recently thought about light nymphs and in my opinion they're pretty good.
Why? Because:
- high hp
- you can heal yourself how often you want
- gives bioluminescence --> pushes hope (awesome shield when set up)

So cons are of course it's high cost which makes them difficult to build in decks as well as their weak atk. So I wonder if you have any decks where you use light nymphs.
I made the following deck, it's cool when it works (16 frogs, 3 nymphs and and 3 leaf dragons is a nice field with a shield of 16 dmg block :P)

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7ae 7ae 7ae 7af 7af 7af 7af 7ap 7ap 7ap 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jt 7jt 7k4 7k4 7kc 7kc 7kc 7kc 8pn

By the way, mitosis can also be used on nymph to have more healing creatures.

So I'm interested in every idea that includes light nymph or that improves my posted deck :D
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline Poker Alho

• Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Light Nymph deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36576.msg459114#msg459114
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 02:02:12 am »
interesting 4 days ago i made an arena deck similar to that one...
basically it was all about playing frogs and cockatrices, adrenaline on them and then play luciferin to build a big hope
then light dragons with mitosis just to be overkill xD

i like the strategy it creates a new synergy with life creatures with no skills and hope decks

EDIT:now about your deck, i think you should drop the solar shields and put dragons instead

you will eventually have huge amounts of quanta after the hope lockdown, so why not mitosis-dragon as your critters? also, that deck runs well with just 10 light towers because in mid-game, your frogs will also be producing quanta

EDIT:ok, after playing with it a little bit i made some modifications:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5lk 5lk 7ad 7ad 7ae 7ae 7ae 7af 7af 7af 7af 7al 7al 7ap 7ap 7ap 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7kc 7kc 7kc 7kc 8pn

this can actually farm AI4 pretty easily, was not expecting that :P

• Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
Re: Light Nymph deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36576.msg459129#msg459129
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 02:36:08 am »
interesting 4 days ago i made an arena deck similar to that one...
basically it was all about playing frogs and cockatrices, adrenaline on them and then play luciferin to build a big hope
then light dragons with mitosis just to be overkill xD

i like the strategy it creates a new synergy with life creatures with no skills and hope decks

EDIT:now about your deck, i think you should drop the solar shields and put dragons instead

you will eventually have huge amounts of quanta after the hope lockdown, so why not mitosis-dragon as your critters? also, that deck runs well with just 10 light towers because in mid-game, your frogs will also be producing quanta
haha, nice idea you had! :)

hm... yeah light dragons might be an option, as well as jade dragons. Maybe archangel would be better though. It has healing effect, is cheaper and makes good damage.
Problem is, this deck is very slow and constant cc wil completely ruin it (e.g. lobotomize and spine carpace). Anyway, if I run it with 10 towers, I guess I need to pull the combo
faster so that I'm not tight on :light.

Maybe an Epi-RoL can be built in somehow? Disadvantage is of course the danger of CC. Or maybe just Epi for frogs with bioluminescence?

Offline Poker Alho

• Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Light Nymph deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36576.msg459246#msg459246
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 11:28:48 am »
epi'd Rols can work as they will produce 4 :light quanta each, you can potentially produce 8  :life for each epi'd Rol
Frogs are sturdier but cost 2 :life but that is easily paid off with leaf dragon ability, once you got one set up, the rest will follow pretty quickly

Offline rickerd

• Reputation Power: 11
  • rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Close to lvl 70
Re: Light Nymph deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36576.msg459264#msg459264
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 12:48:12 pm »
I would change the frogs with cocks (not that one!  :P )
+2 hp for one more  :life and you often have to much  :life& :light , that will make the deck better against CC and oty which would have destroyed the frogs will suck now

Hope this is some nice information
If you're weak, then run, but toward your enemy

Re: Light Nymph deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36576.msg459273#msg459273
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 01:14:37 pm »
I would change the frogs with cocks (not that one!  :P )
+2 hp for one more  :life and you often have to much  :life& :light , that will make the deck better against CC and oty which would have destroyed the frogs will suck now

Hope this is some nice information
Yes, thought about that too. Also they're safe against maxwell. They're probably the better choice.
Thanks for suggestion :)

epi'd Rols can work as they will produce 4 :light quanta each, you can potentially produce 8  :life for each epi'd Rol
Frogs are sturdier but cost 2 :life but that is easily paid off with leaf dragon ability, once you got one set up, the rest will follow pretty quickly
In that case, when I got time, I'll try a build with Epi and RoL. But I think it won't be too easy.
Nice "Edit-Deck" by the way :) Maybe that can be used with Epi-RoL by replacing jade staff with epi and frogs with RoL. I'll try that later.

anything
blarg: Gandora,Poker Alho