*Author

Is my deck any good? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36948.msg464079#msg464079
« on: February 24, 2012, 07:54:15 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 52n 52n 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52p 52q 52r 52r 8pk

Just looking for some feedback. Any help would be appreciated.

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Is my deck any good? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36948.msg464082#msg464082
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 08:03:58 pm »
You're quanta balance is off. I know you want extra quanta for your mutants but theres a better way. Let's see...drop the novas, all of them and put in entropy pendulums. You're also trying to do two things: Mutant army and Poison stall. Im assuming mutant army is what you want more. Drop the 6 poisons. Bone wall is good, especially with your cats. I suppose arsenic is your one rare weapon. You can use it I suppose, Discord would have been better perhaps. Add a couple life pillars to guarantee you have some life to power your elves and life mutants.

I'm not the best deckbuilder, but I think those are good suggestions.
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Is my deck any good? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36948.msg464083#msg464083
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 08:06:08 pm »
your deck demands a high amount of  :entropy to function properly, but that quanta can only be gained by novas and quantum pillars... besides, you dont need 6 fallen elfs in that deck

More importantly, your deck is simply trying too much to do 2 things at once, making it fail many times at both and ultimately, it makes it a terrible deck :S

you either choose a deck based on a poison strategy, or you decide to go on a deck based in mutation swarm, you cant do both without fattening up the deck and make it lose effectiveness

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Is my deck any good? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36948.msg464085#msg464085
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 08:14:58 pm »
You have too much :entropy usage. Take out all your QPs and replace them with amethyst and bone pillars. Remove all the novas and fallen elves as well. This will help concentrate and slim down your deck.

Re: Is my deck any good? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36948.msg464090#msg464090
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 08:21:47 pm »
You're quanta balance is off. I know you want extra quanta for your mutants but theres a better way. Let's see...drop the novas, all of them and put in entropy pendulums. You're also trying to do two things: Mutant army and Poison stall. Im assuming mutant army is what you want more. Drop the 6 poisons. Bone wall is good, especially with your cats. I suppose arsenic is your one rare weapon. You can use it I suppose, Discord would have been better perhaps. Add a couple life pillars to guarantee you have some life to power your elves and life mutants.

I'm not the best deckbuilder, but I think those are good suggestions.
So is this what my deck should look like?
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 52n 52n 52q 52r 52r 5bs 5bs 5bs 8pk

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Is my deck any good? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36948.msg464112#msg464112
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 09:38:32 pm »
I would build something like this
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52q 52r 52r 52r 8pj

Fallen elves generally aren't that good unless they are upgraded. Instead, the above deck is based on using bonewall to stall out your opponent with poison while your cats continuously build up your bone wall counters.

Re: Is my deck any good? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36948.msg464122#msg464122
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 10:17:06 pm »
I would build something like this
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52q 52r 52r 52r 8pj

Fallen elves generally aren't that good unless they are upgraded. Instead, the above deck is based on using bonewall to stall out your opponent with poison while your cats continuously build up your bone wall counters.
Ok cool, thanks :)

anything
blarg: iwontblackout,furballdn