*Author

Offline DandyTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Dandy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Antlion used burrow! It's not very effective!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Here, have a Nymph! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36103.msg454230#msg454230
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2012, 03:58:22 am »
Pfft...you're no fun!  ::)
Erm...um...yeah...

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Here, have a Nymph! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36103.msg454340#msg454340
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2012, 11:55:11 am »
Pfft...you're no fun!  ::)
I am crazy for seeing original ideas, but there must be a way to make them effective!
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Mathematistic

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Games are never too easy.
Re: Here, have a Nymph! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36103.msg454360#msg454360
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2012, 01:15:13 pm »
EXACTLY! The Nymph is slightly better with a cost of 4, but it require so much quanta production, it doesn't work too well when you add additional elements. Without other elements it kind of defeats the purpose. I want to make this work somehow, though!  :'(
Shard of Readiness says hi :)
I know it's rare... but it makes the deck so much more viable.
PVE shouldn't be all about copying a deck code and converting time into electrum, score, and potentially rares.
If the only way to derive fun from a game is its PVP content, then non-hardcore players a.k.a. the mass are alienated from the hardcore community.

Offline DandyTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Dandy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Antlion used burrow! It's not very effective!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Here, have a Nymph! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36103.msg454706#msg454706
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 07:35:51 am »
Hmm...shard of readiness would be helpful...adds yet another step to set up though. This idea is just extremely difficult to implement. As of now, I'm not actively working on it, but if anyone else wants to give it a shot, be my guest. XD
Erm...um...yeah...

Offline Tom Bombadil

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Tom Bombadil is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tom Bombadil is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tom Bombadil is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Tryin' to get out of the Pizza topic...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Here, have a Nymph! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36103.msg454734#msg454734
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 10:07:10 am »
Idk, the deck idea seems good, but imo it has a low damage output, since the nymph you can produce from your pillars have both 1 atk, and otys start from 0, I think it'll be hard to kill an opponent with this, the only way is to lock him with gravity & water nymph, and deck him out...
Wise Man: "If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything."
Mankind is divided in 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't.

anything
blarg: