*Author

Kaos Curse

Help with deck of death. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18264.msg232445#msg232445
« on: December 24, 2010, 10:51:45 pm »
I've built this deck mainly around creatures dying. I have removed the entropy section.
Code: [Select]
52k 52k 52k 52k 52k 52n 52n 52n 52n 52n 52r 52r 52r 52r 52r 52s 52s 55r 55r 55r 55r 55r 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 If you have any suggestions, please put them. Any suggestion, criticism, or comments are welcome. If you want to say something like "This deck sucks", tell me why at least. Thanks. (note: I will be altering this continuously until I'm happy, so any suggestions for cards will be accpeted.) :death by :gravity

*altered*

Would there be a way to turn this into a FG killer?

grindpower

Re: Help with deck of death. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18264.msg232450#msg232450
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 10:55:16 pm »
Perhaps instead of 13x Quantum Pillar you could have 5x Gravity Pendulum 8x Entropy Pendulum. Up to you but I think it will improve it.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Help with deck of death. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18264.msg232454#msg232454
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 10:57:34 pm »
hm...you could try using entropy and gravity pends with mark of death. That way you get about twice as much death than anything else. I would take out the plagues and the soul catchers as well, as soul catchers aren't good unless you have lots of dragons.

After that I would remove a bone wall and add a boneyard, vulture, and otyugh. These are the bulk of your strategy so four or more it best to draw them earlier.

All in all nice deck :)
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Daytripper

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Daytripper is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Transferred veteran
Re: Help with deck of death. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18264.msg232460#msg232460
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 11:15:43 pm »
I agree with devan about losing the quantum towers. Another thing, it has more cats than it has attackers. If you had them all out, the cost would be 10 entropy per turn. You can barely afford that. Just a little thing, but I would put the cap on 4 of them. I don't know the soul catcher very well yet. If you dont need the quanta, yes, take them out. I don't think 3 bonewalls are that bad for a 35 card deck. If you remove those 3 or 4 cards and add a few damage dealers to finish off, you might feel better. Poison is cheap and annoying, or maybe a dragon or 2 for the finishing blow. Without backup you only have the death effects, and it is always nice to have some other plan. 

You will just have to test it a bit. If the skeletons alone will do it, fair enough. Don't make it bigger than needed.

GL

Day
Shards aren't overpowered, as long as you have them yourself.

Wynden

Re: Help with deck of death. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18264.msg232883#msg232883
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 07:25:02 pm »
I think you don't really need both Otys and Cats. They do the same thing: kill creatures.
Otherwise, you could try adding some alfatoxin so you have a constant stream of cells to do damage/devour/dead and alive.
Take out an Oty or two, and add some chargers for some easy damage, in case the initial strategy doesn't work out?

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Help with deck of death. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18264.msg232939#msg232939
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2010, 08:59:18 pm »
I've built this deck mainly around creatures dying. It now uses pendulums, more efficient than quantum pillars.
Code: [Select]
4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 52k 52k 52k 52k 52k 52n 52n 52n 52n 52n 52r 52r 52r 52r 52r 55r 55r 55r 55r 55r 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 If you have any suggestions, please put them. I'm not sure if this needs permanent control. Any suggestion, criticism, or comments are welcome. If you want to say something like "This deck sucks", tell me why at least. Thanks. (note: I will be altering this continuously until I'm happy, so any suggestions for cards will be accpeted.) :death by :entropy with :gravity

*altered*

Would there be a way to turn this into a FG killer?
I'd just take out all entropy section, and tweak the rest of the gravity/bone. That way you cut the size of the deck ridiculously and as a plus, your deck will be more concentrated.

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Help with deck of death. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18264.msg232953#msg232953
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2010, 09:28:07 pm »
With all due respect I do not like this deck. There are 43 cards, which means sometimes you will have terrible hands, like 4 otyughs and 3 bone walls or something like that. Try taking out all the entropy cards, add a bonewall/boneyard/otyugh and try it then.

anything
blarg: