*Author

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Help me use Shard of Patience XD https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36599.msg483870#msg483870
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2012, 11:04:53 pm »
Creature spam + Time + SoP = Field full of boosted creatures

and if you bless an antlion, guess what... he gets a +3|3 boost!!  --'

Offline freez

• Reputation Power: 1
  • freez is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Help me use Shard of Patience XD https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36599.msg484138#msg484138
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 07:47:35 am »
Here's two decks I was working on recently.

They both combine different synergies around SoP

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 6rv 6rv 6rv 6rv 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gp 7gq 7gq 7gq 7gr 7gr 7gr 7gr 7gr 7h1 7tg 7tg 7tg 7th 8pt

This one use SoV to weaken your opponent before the big strike.
Notice the voodoo doll to permanently disable your enemy weapon thanks to SoP. I really like it !

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rv 6rv 6rv 6rv 77i 77j 77j 77j 77m 77m 77m 77m 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t8 7tb 7tc 7tc 7tg 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 8pm

Warden become a nice CC form in this one.
SoP boost effect is great on burrowed pest. They quickly become a big sneaky threat while you stall.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Help me use Shard of Patience XD https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36599.msg484169#msg484169
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 10:11:18 am »
[selpPromotion]
This is a deck I made during 1.30 beta, New Old Times FG OTK
it actually works better than the original RoL-Hope, if the FG doesn't destroy all your SoP early.
[/selfPromotion]
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Poker Alho

• Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Help me use Shard of Patience XD https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36599.msg484175#msg484175
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2012, 10:18:20 am »
[selpPromotion]
it actually works better than the original RoL-Hope, if the FG doesn't destroy all your SoP early.
[/selfPromotion]

lulz Chapuz selfpromotes again xD

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Help me use Shard of Patience XD https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36599.msg484181#msg484181
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2012, 10:26:43 am »
[selpPromotion]
[/selfPromotion]
It seems a joke, but belive me it is a serious comment!!!
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Poker Alho

• flips are overrated
Re: Help me use Shard of Patience XD https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36599.msg484309#msg484309
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2012, 04:42:58 pm »
[selpPromotion]
[/selfPromotion]
It seems a joke, but belive me it is a serious comment!!!

I know, and i know the deck you are referring to its pretty kewl :P

anything
blarg: freez