*Author

Offline TheCrazyMangoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
growth rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13913.msg175901#msg175901
« on: October 14, 2010, 01:18:56 am »
Code: [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vh 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52p 52q 52t 55u 55u 58v 590 590 5c2 5c5 5c8 5f3 5f3 5f7 5fa 5li 5ur 5ut 5ut 61r 61u 6rm 6rm 6rn 6rn
i use this for t50 and its awesome. you can use it without rares/upgrades but it works better with them
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: growth rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13913.msg175907#msg175907
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 01:37:05 am »
Nice deck, but a few points I might mention:

1. You're deck has 6 weapons. While you did say the rares are unneeded, 6 is a bit much for any non-animate weapon deck. I would stick with maybe three, probably only 2 in a deck this big. You also have a lot of varied healing for a T50 deck in a total of 10 healing cards (four that also do damage) I would stick with only a couple different kinds of healing cards.

2. The quanta is really unbalanced. Take a look:
 :darkness 7 (11 counting abilites)
 :death 10
 :water 0
 :air 0
 :aether 10 (12 counting abilites)
 :life 8
 :time 0
 :gravity 2
 :earth 10
 :fire 12 (14 counting abilites)
 :entropy 4
 :light 15

3. If you're going for a growth rainbow, you need more cards that increase attack power either every turn or a lot at once. Plague, mummy, most of the weapons and healing cards, parallel universe, and the shards aren't too great in this deck, while chrysaora and pegasus would be. It's kind of in the middle between stall and rush. I would recommend trying to cut it down to less than 35 cards or so. A few more heals and vampire stiletto would be enough for a while. Also, black holes work great for T50.

discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline TheCrazyMangoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: growth rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13913.msg175915#msg175915
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 01:45:09 am »
i have the healing for EM and shards for extra coins on top on the EM. i use that many weapons so i get at least one weapon during the match. this is only the first rainbow ive made and it works pretty good for pvp and grinding t50. i think i might try adding some other growth creatures in the trainer.
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

Offline Ekki

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Ekki is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not-so-young Elemental
Re: growth rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13913.msg176303#msg176303
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 05:05:20 pm »
Truely, a good idea, but maybe the quanta it's just a bit unbalanced
A cryasora could be a good idea, maybe instead of the mummy... Also a couple of animated weapons would be interesting

I may try the idea  ;)

trisk22

Re: growth rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13913.msg176539#msg176539
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 11:25:33 pm »
Quanta is way unbalanced, look at ddevans96's post for proof. You definintely need to make it smaller as well, maybe you should try to make a FG rainbow because you seem to love making big decks.

blarg: