*Author

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: Aether/Time Unstoppable PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28542.msg372612#msg372612
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2011, 01:09:17 pm »
(This comment is part of Task III of Phase 1 - Trial of Time)

The modifications proposed by both Bhlewos and MrPaper are good but not optimal in my opinion. The use of phase dragon here is a bit a waste when you think that you have the ability to render other creatures immortal with your Anubis. Also said dragons are not targetable with PU and so you have to wait a potential target from your opponent. The version I propose you is taking these two points into account. Ghost of the past (and the nymph if you have it - if not you can add another Anubis) is a strong midrange creature which suffer a weak defence as a main drawback. It is the perfect target for both Parallel universe and Anubis. Well hidden behind your phase shield you can enjoy your army of immortal ghost.
In this version, I also included more hourglasses as as said above when you have more than 32 cards it improves the reliability of the built. I personally find electrocutor of a lower interest when you and your creatures are untouchable. Eternity on the other hand helps you to avoid deck out and to slow your opponent down.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rn 5rn 5ro 5ro 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5s4 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 61r 61r 61r 61r 61r 61r 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 8pu

EowynRoh13

Re: Aether/Time Unstoppable PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28542.msg384894#msg384894
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2011, 06:34:46 am »
The arena worries me. I get pwned every time I go. This makes sense, because I am not completely happy with my decks yet.

Arena is a great place to farm weapons, try Bronze or Silver for unupped weapons. If you get a certain number of wins in a row (6 for Bronye, 5 for Silver), you can spin for a rare. Watch the blue arrows closely, you're allowed to spin them three times each.

Agreed with mrpaper's upgrade order, HGs are priority.

anything
blarg: SnoWeb