*Author

Etna

Aether/Time stall deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16092.msg206190#msg206190
« on: November 21, 2010, 05:22:35 pm »
Code: [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 55m 55m 576 5ig 5ig 5jm 5oi 5rg 5rl 5ro 5ro 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5t2 5t2 5t2 61t 61t 61t 623 623 623 623

tried messing quite a bit with it, trying out nightmares/junk monsters to fill the opponents hand, but that doesn't even work anywhere remotely as close as just eternity

tear is there to get out a gravity nymp against rainbow decks, or just another nymp for an extra bit of firepower

damage comes from mindgates

what do you guys think?

(I need that many pillars to support 5 mindgates, 6 cards/5 cards per turn -> loads of upkeep)

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Aether/Time stall deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16092.msg206261#msg206261
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 06:56:20 pm »
I spy, with my little eyes, too much aether quantum need! Also, you have time quantum heavy. Those 3 pends are not enough to handle that much time and aether quantum needs. Also, I would instead take out one or two QP's for another gravity pend/water pend for the nymph's tear. I'm just afraid you might not draw the nymph tear in time. I'll do some more tweaking later.

Offline Blasting-Light

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Blasting-Light is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Boom HEADSHOT.
Re: Aether/Time stall deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16092.msg206267#msg206267
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 07:02:15 pm »
I spy, with my little eyes, too much aether quantum need! Also, you have time quantum heavy. Those 3 pends are not enough to handle that much time and aether quantum needs.
Quantum pillars also produce Time and Aether quanta.....
The mindgates fit well with rainbow pillars, nice combo, but the nymph's wont help you in this deck that much..

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Aether/Time stall deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16092.msg206291#msg206291
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 07:37:52 pm »
I spy, with my little eyes, too much aether quantum need! Also, you have time quantum heavy. Those 3 pends are not enough to handle that much time and aether quantum needs.
Quantum pillars also produce Time and Aether quanta.....
The mindgates fit well with rainbow pillars, nice combo, but the nymph's wont help you in this deck that much..
Yes, but they lack the sole production of. As in, you might not get any aether quantum for 3/4 rounds with 1 or even 2 quantum pillars, but with 1 aether pillar it's one quantum every turn. The nymphs are just for the luls - Fire for CC, gravity for Black Hole, Water for more nymph, green one for adrenalining every critter that you mindgate, air for UG's (sometimes), darkness for liquid shadowing (armagio?), amethyst for Antimatter (and that + the liquid shadow is a great combo), Light One for luciferin and for attack (Light Nymph has the highest attack, if I remember correctly), Between various others.

Etna

Re: Aether/Time stall deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16092.msg206748#msg206748
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 01:26:33 pm »

quite happy with it, it can't always survive to rushdecks because its very slow, but once it gets steam, you wont see someone stopping you...

added in the steals, and permament control because i got sick of assholes stealing my mindgates, and it lets me be even more in control of what is going on  :D

Code: [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 55m 55m 55v 576 593 593 5f6 5f6 5f8 5f8 5ig 5oi 5rl 5rl 5ro 5ro 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5um 5up 5up 61o 61t 61t 623 623 623 623

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
Re: Aether/Time stall deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16092.msg206857#msg206857
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 03:59:54 pm »
I'm worried you won't draw the nymph tears in time.

blarg: