*Author

A Basic Gravity/Life Deck for AI3/AI4 Farming https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34302.msg432635#msg432635
« on: November 30, 2011, 03:18:35 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 52n 52n 55r 55r 55r 55r 55r 55r 55v 55v 576 576 576 576 576 576 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c9 8pn

I have set this up with the basics I have had the pleasure to learn so far. I figured this would work with some tweaks but have yet to figure it out. I am currently running test on AI3 went through trainer AI1/2 with no problems. Please let me know what I could do to make this better. Thanks so much. :-\

Retribution

Re: A Basic Gravity/Life Deck for AI3/AI4 Farming https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34302.msg432636#msg432636
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 03:27:47 am »
The strategy is kind of all over the place.

Why do you need quantum pillars? You only use 4 of the elements, most of your quanta would be wasted.
What are the boneyards for? Skeletons just clog up your field, and at 1|1, they don't do much. If AI plays a shield, they become obsolete.

I suggest you just stick with either gravity, or a life/water deck. They don't have much synergy together.

Do a life deck with a water mark, to power your forest spirits. If you want CC, take some freezes.

Ekki

Re: A Basic Gravity/Life Deck for AI3/AI4 Farming https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34302.msg432638#msg432638
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 03:36:08 am »
Well, first of all, you're feeding 4 elements ( :water :life :gravity :death ) with quantum towers. That's impractical and very prone to lose because of "bad" quanta generation (i.e. QT's generating too much :light , which you can't use). So either go rainbow or make a quartet (I say a Trio, and being generous). I'd like to see this fixed before I talk about anything else of this deck, because right now that problem overshadows the rest.
BTW, to make a good deck, the main tip is "keep it simple". Define your main strategy. It should be one and only one. If it's having fun, let it be. If it's quinting a momentum'd growing specter, let it be. IDK what's your main idea behind this. I think it may be making Oty's eat stuff, that feed boneyards, that also feed emphatic bonds. Well, with that in mind, using Forest Spirits only slows this deck. I mean, you're adding one more element to the deck, making it need more quanta generation sources, making it more prone to bad draws. Also, mitosis and BH should go. Once you finish the deck, and if you see a GOOD reason* to put them in, you can.
*Unfortunately, saying "just in case I..." is not always a good reason, because if that sole condition doesn't happen, that card will mostly clog your hand. Rainbows can be an exception.

Hope this encourages you to make the deck better, I like the idea behind it...

EDIT:
The strategy is kind of all over the place.

Why do you need quantum pillars? You only use 4 of the elements, most of your quanta would be wasted.
True

What are the boneyards for? Skeletons just clog up your field, and at 1|1, they don't do much. If AI plays a shield, they become obsolete.
I see they're for the emphatic bonds, but I guess we should wait for an answer.

I suggest you just stick with either gravity, or a life/water deck. They don't have much synergy together.
Meh, Trios/Quartets are fun, let him try them before he gets used to mono-rushes.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: A Basic Gravity/Life Deck for AI3/AI4 Farming https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34302.msg432645#msg432645
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 03:48:44 am »
First off, you're using a quad deck with QPs. That's generally not a good idea. Generally, avoid using QPs unless you're going rainbows. Next, I see your deck is oty/graveyard and forest spirits+bonds/mitosis. I suggest removing all the life cards completely, and just using bone pillars and gravity pillars to fuel your oty/graveyard deck. If you really like your forest spirits, make a forest spirit deck without the oty and graveyard. Oty/graveyard and mitosisbondforestspirits are not a good combo, and by putting those two different ideas together, you get a pretty awkward deck.

In response to suggestions given so far! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34302.msg432863#msg432863
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 04:40:56 pm »
I am sorry it has taken me bit to read and process the information given. The Skeletons Feed empathetic bonds. As far as QPs what should i use in its stead. Here I put in more Gravity pendulums and 8 Bone pillars and 8 emerald pillars. I removed mitosis and the black holes. I don't know if this fixes this problem. But I am working this out slowly with much help. Thanks every one please keep the suggestions coming. Also why does every one want to ether use a rainbow or mono deck what about tri and quads I would feel if prepped right these should be just as usable.
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52n 52n 55r 55r 55r 55r 55r 55r 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c6 8pp

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: A Basic Gravity/Life Deck for AI3/AI4 Farming https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34302.msg432965#msg432965
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 08:55:13 pm »
Somewhat better now. I'd consider dropping the water mark, spirits, and emeraled towers and toss in a few vultures. I can understand the draw of empathic bonds, you can keep them on the side supported by a few pillars if you want. Then make your mark death and make the bone pillars into more grav pends. Trying to make it so you can keep your life cards but it's difficult.
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: In response to suggestions given so far! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34302.msg433005#msg433005
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 10:34:32 pm »
I am sorry it has taken me bit to read and process the information given. The Skeletons Feed empathetic bonds. As far as QPs what should i use in its stead. Here I put in more Gravity pendulums and 8 Bone pillars and 8 emerald pillars. I removed mitosis and the black holes. I don't know if this fixes this problem. But I am working this out slowly with much help. Thanks every one please keep the suggestions coming. Also why does every one want to ether use a rainbow or mono deck what about tri and quads I would feel if prepped right these should be just as usable.
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52n 52n 55r 55r 55r 55r 55r 55r 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c6 8pp

Skellys feeding the bonds is slow, better to just use mitosis or fractal. And theres a reason you don't see many trios, and especially quads, there hard to work with and terribly unbalanced more often then not. Duos tend to be my favorites, rather easy to work with, and you can power an element off the mark if done right. But like others said, either take out the life or death parts, and if your going to use forest spirits, focus the deck around them.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: A Basic Gravity/Life Deck for AI3/AI4 Farming https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34302.msg433077#msg433077
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 12:26:23 am »
what omega said is pretty much exactly what i would recommend.
However if you want to make a duo between Otys and spirits, my suggestion would be simply remove the entire left hand column of cards (bone parts and 2 otys), change 3 emerald pillars for 2 gravity pillars, and swap empathic bonds for momentums. this will make your spirits a lot more potent through shields, and when applied to your ots can give them greater range for eating. your life quanta is still a little heavy, and you have lost bond healing, so - 1 more pillars + 2 heal so:

-6 bone pillar
-2 boneyard
-2 oty
-4 emerald pillars
-4 bonds
+2 gravy pillars
+5 momentum
+2 heal

that should make the deck a lot more focused, and your quanta will be more balanced. Deck would look like:

55k 55k 55q 55q 55q 55q 55r 55r 55r 55r 576 576 576 576 576 576 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c2 5c2 8pp
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: In response to suggestions given so far! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34302.msg433154#msg433154
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 02:40:23 am »

Still too unfocused. Drop the spirits and mark of water completely and just focus on devouring, skeletons, bonds. Though, bonds usually work better with mitosis or fractal like said above. You should also try the QI calculator (http://elements.alanbeam.net/qi.php). You should get around 5 for each element.

Yardof

Re: A Basic Gravity/Life Deck for AI3/AI4 Farming https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34302.msg433317#msg433317
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 01:20:03 pm »
I'm not one of the great minds at this game, but I think you should make separate decks for AI3 and AI4.  To beat AI3 you just need to do fast damage.

I use an immolation rush for AI3, with upped phoenix you can poor out the damage pretty fast.  For life I would think horned frogs with adrenaline would work well.

blarg: whitedragonfire,omegareaper7,jonathancrazyj,furballdn