*Author

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers - Engineer's Workshop https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg517885#msg517885
« Reply #432 on: July 04, 2012, 05:05:42 pm »
Hey guys, I need some help for an Inundation FG killer HERE!

I have been thinking in this strategy since yesterday but won't have much time to test it and improve it for about a week.
The idea is to protect an inundation and keep a constant mito dragon, making an acceptable damage/turn while suppa charging the bone wall. 3 deaths per turn = 6 walls per turn, so it's a total block against the 5 FGs creatures.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52n 52n 52n 52n 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 711 711 711 711 711 71b 71b 71b 71b 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 77i 77i 77i 77i 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7h1 7h1 7h1 7h1 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 80h 80h 80h 8pk

hum, are you planning to give mitosis to the FG creatures? it works as lobo against pesky utility creatures  :)! pretty cool idea, but not sure if you need to use all those QTs as a quanta base nah you use 6 different elements, QTs are probably best

the lack of healing does seem a bit limiting, you need to make the setup ASAP. what about trying to add a EE to help with instant CC and decent damage and to clear out those 5 slots for your dragons to maximize your damage, considering you are not using  :air...

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers - Engineer's Workshop https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg517890#msg517890
« Reply #433 on: July 04, 2012, 05:38:06 pm »
Lol, mitosis on bone dragons, no FG's creatures xD
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Poker Alho

• Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers - Engineer's Workshop https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg517894#msg517894
« Reply #434 on: July 04, 2012, 06:00:01 pm »
Lol, mitosis on bone dragons, no FG's creatures xD

sure, but you dont need that many mitosis to have 5 dragons max, so an early mitosis on a weak enemy creature might save you a lot of hp combined with an early inundation

Offline memimemi

• Reputation Power: 6
  • memimemi is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always something more to learn!
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers - Engineer's Workshop https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg517897#msg517897
« Reply #435 on: July 04, 2012, 06:11:20 pm »
623 623 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 808 808 808 808 808 80b 80b 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80f 80f 80j 80j 80j 80j 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pu

623 623 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6s1 6s1 6s1 6s1 6s1 6s1 6u0 6u0 6u0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q8 80j 80j 80j 80j 8pu

Help me make Mindgate competitive, oh Engineers!  Could either of these builds be amended to work in Gold/Platinum Arena?
The counter to :gravity isn't :aether; it's :D

Offline Poker Alho

• flips are overrated
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers - Engineer's Workshop https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg517901#msg517901
« Reply #436 on: July 04, 2012, 06:21:56 pm »
623 623 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 808 808 808 808 808 80b 80b 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80f 80f 80j 80j 80j 80j 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pu

623 623 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6s1 6s1 6s1 6s1 6s1 6s1 6u0 6u0 6u0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q8 80j 80j 80j 80j 8pu

Help me make Mindgate competitive, oh Engineers!  Could either of these builds be amended to work in Gold/Platinum Arena?

not sure about those diss fields on the second deck, im not a fan of that shield so it could just be me. Keep in mind that you can always get it as an  :entropy card from Sose, or any other shield from the other 2 cards. the synergy with eternity is good, but i think you could swap one tower for an extra eternity without straining  :time too much. 6 mindgates are probably overkill, swapping 2 for utility cards sounds better imo

Offline Mathematistic

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Games are never too easy.
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers - Engineer's Workshop https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg517975#msg517975
« Reply #437 on: July 05, 2012, 02:54:35 am »

SoSe conflicts with the already hand-filling mindgate.
More draw-control tools might be used, too. Eternity+Mindgate is a good combo, so you might wish to abuse it in this way.
The deck needs some alternative defense, though. DissField drains your quanta, so no.
PVE shouldn't be all about copying a deck code and converting time into electrum, score, and potentially rares.
If the only way to derive fun from a game is its PVP content, then non-hardcore players a.k.a. the mass are alienated from the hardcore community.

Offline Gandora

• Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers - Engineer's Workshop https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg536780#msg536780
« Reply #438 on: August 26, 2012, 05:38:42 pm »
Hi everyone.

Just wanted to tell you that I'm over with my exams and have three weeks of freedom now :D :D :D
So yeah, I'll have more time to spend in the forums from now on (as some may have noticed).

I hope you're all still doing well and that we can come up with some new cool decks from time to time :)

Oh, about new decks. I'm currently trying to build a deck with Soul Catchers, Ivory Dragons and Twin Universe.
If possible with SoFree. But up to now I wasn't satisfied with my results.
So if anyone of the engineers (or not) is interested to give it a try, I'd be pleased to see what you came up with :)

Sincerely, Gandora
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline Poker Alho

• flips are overrated
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers - Engineer's Workshop https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg536824#msg536824
« Reply #439 on: August 26, 2012, 09:53:41 pm »
guess who's also back  ;)

was hoping for a new game patch when i got back, wich unfortunately did not happen, but hey let's see if we can still get some good ideas and post them here!  :)

@Gandora, can you post a prototype of the deck, just as a guideline for the rest of us? wanted to see how you balanced things out

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers - Engineer's Workshop https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg536827#msg536827
« Reply #440 on: August 26, 2012, 10:00:43 pm »
Just had a neat idea. Most people use singularities as mutation fodder or for chimera+antimattering. I just found another great use for it, gravity pull. Not only does gravity pull allow you to chain SN, but you can then drop a G-pull on the singularity, effectively destroying it and blocking your opponent's creature's first two or three attacks.

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers - Engineer's Workshop https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg536828#msg536828
« Reply #441 on: August 26, 2012, 10:11:32 pm »
Just had a neat idea. Most people use singularities as mutation fodder or for chimera+antimattering. I just found another great use for it, gravity pull. Not only does gravity pull allow you to chain SN, but you can then drop a G-pull on the singularity, effectively destroying it and blocking your opponent's creature's first two or three attacks.
I had an idea to use it as afla fodder.
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers - Engineer's Workshop https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg536845#msg536845
« Reply #442 on: August 26, 2012, 10:50:42 pm »
I had an idea to use it as afla fodder.
Afla can work, but not GP because of the PUs. You can still get another singularity.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Laxadarap

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers - Engineer's Workshop https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg536859#msg536859
« Reply #443 on: August 27, 2012, 12:32:01 am »
Hi everyone.

Just wanted to tell you that I'm over with my exams and have three weeks of freedom now :D :D :D
So yeah, I'll have more time to spend in the forums from now on (as some may have noticed).

I hope you're all still doing well and that we can come up with some new cool decks from time to time :)

Oh, about new decks. I'm currently trying to build a deck with Soul Catchers, Ivory Dragons and Twin Universe.
If possible with SoFree. But up to now I wasn't satisfied with my results.
So if anyone of the engineers (or not) is interested to give it a try, I'd be pleased to see what you came up with :)

Sincerely, Gandora

Not quite an engineer, but decided to take the challenge.  2 different approaches.  First deck is 6-0 vs Ai3, if you want, you can take out 1 aether quantum for a soul catcher, but I wouldn't advise using 6 soulcatchers, not needed unless your planning on fractaling drags (first game was a test with 6 catchers, won in like 8 turns with 54 death quanta.  Second deck is 5-0, and is doing even better, mostly cuz of a great defense. 
711 711 711 711 71f 71f 71f 71f 808 808 808 808 809 809 809 809 809 809 80b 80b 80b 80b 80i 80i 80i 80i 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pu

711 711 711 711 71b 71b 71b 71b 71b 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 808 808 80a 80a 80a 80a 80a 80a 80b 80b 80b 80b 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pk
My signature is too messy to read >.<

blarg: