*Author

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg497853#msg497853
« Reply #372 on: May 13, 2012, 10:27:17 pm »
I had to go for silver to make a deck different from the others in the Hope challenge, works great and it's pilarless btw
  :D
Spoiler for Hidden:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52i 52i 52i 52i 52i 52i 5lk 5lk 5lk 5lk 711 711 711 717 717 717 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 7k3 7k3 7k3 809 809 809 809 809 809 8pk

Unupped version:
52h 52h 52h 52h 52i 52i 52i 52i 52i 52i 52n 52n 52n 52n 52v 52v 52v 52v 52v 5lj 5lj 5lj 5lj 5lk 5lk 5lk 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 8pk

And now I'm going for the  :time :aether :gravity :entropy gold challenge. I assumed that all elements of the pack must be used.

Spoiler for Hidden:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 74a 74a 74d 74d 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i 8pu

EDIT: slightly modified the unupped version to make it ready to posted in the gallery.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 04:48:51 pm by Chapuz »
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg497862#msg497862
« Reply #373 on: May 13, 2012, 10:44:56 pm »
@Chapuz that scarab deck is sick :D

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg497865#msg497865
« Reply #374 on: May 13, 2012, 10:46:43 pm »
@Chapuz that scarab deck is sick :D
Classic, just came to my mind. More than once I faced scarabtals while testing stuff in PVP 1.

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg497870#msg497870
« Reply #375 on: May 13, 2012, 10:51:19 pm »
Let's see if we can make decks such that it's partially upped and more ups would make the deck fall over or be no more effective than it already is.
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg497926#msg497926
« Reply #376 on: May 14, 2012, 12:08:19 am »
Spoiler for terrible deck inbound!:
5f1 5f1 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6tu 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 716 716 747 77a 7ae 7ae 7gm 7k3 7k3 7k3 7k3 7k4 7k4 7k4 7q1 7q1 7tg 8pj

I like vanilla.

Offline AbsolTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers - Engineer's Workshop https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg500842#msg500842
« Reply #377 on: May 19, 2012, 01:04:37 pm »
Okay, the weekly challenge has been separated from this thread. Yay!
Also, modified the OP. Reread that for our new objectives.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers - Engineer's Workshop https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg500879#msg500879
« Reply #378 on: May 19, 2012, 03:34:52 pm »
Posting deck challenges in this thread before we switch to the other one:

Spoiler for Hidden:
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6tu 6tu 6tu 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71d 747 747 77a 7ag 7dm 7gm 7k3 7k3 7k3 7k3 7k3 7k4 7k4 7k4 7q1 7q1 7t9 8pj

Hope-bow is a deck I've used in the past. I believe 5|3 Luci|Hope is the ideal number.

Spoiler for Hidden:
5oj 5oj 5oj 7dm 7dm 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7n3 7n3 7n3 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 8pn

Blessings save some of your Fireflies from the damage of UGs, if you need to detonate them early.

Spoiler for Hidden:
716 716 716 716 716 716 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7k3 7k3 7k3 7k3 7k3 7k4 7k4 7k4 7ta 7ta 7um 7um 7um 8pn

Well, you said it was the hardest xD. Mitosis Skeleton Hope? Why not?
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

Offline Gandora

• Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers - Engineer's Workshop https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg502303#msg502303
« Reply #379 on: May 22, 2012, 03:55:24 pm »
Hey Engineers, wanna help me out? ;)

5f2 5f2 5f2 5f2 6s3 6s3 711 711 711 711 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 7dh 7dh 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 809 809 809 809 809 809 8po

This deck is pretty fast, in 20 Games against AI3 I managed three 4 Turn Wins.
So, in fact, it already works pretty well.

I was just wondering if there's a way to make it more stable, because starting hand can still be annoying (no SC, no Dragons, no Immos etc.)
The SoB can counter this problem pretty well, since with Immo + BL I got enough quanta to play it. But I still need to draw it in opening hand...
Another thing is that with only one Immo I still need to have waited at least two turns so that
I can play a Crimson Dragon. The Brimston Eater can surpass this but actually he's a better Immo Fodder than BL...

However, my first idea was to remove a Crimson (or something else?) for another SoB. Not sure though how clever that would be.
I also was thinking to swap the Brimstons with SoFr since the Dragons have a great Atk.
---My other idea was to exchange the Crimsons with Golems and the Brimstons with Gemfinders. This would allow me to play 3 Golems with just 2 Immos. This way I could remove one Immo for maybe a SoB. Also, Gemfinders have 0 cost and would allow me 2 more First turn Immo Fodders. ---

So, what would you guys change on this deck? :)

Edit: the change between the '---' is my favorite as for now.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 04:03:49 pm by Gandora »
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers - Engineer's Workshop https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg502335#msg502335
« Reply #380 on: May 22, 2012, 05:21:40 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:

5f2 5f2 5f2 5f2 6s3 6s3 711 711 711 711 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 7dh 7dh 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 809 809 809 809 809 809 8po

I was just wondering if there's a way to make it more stable, because starting hand can still be annoying (no SC, no Dragons, no Immos etc.)
The SoB can counter this problem pretty well, since with Immo + BL I got enough quanta to play it. But I still need to draw it in opening hand...
Another thing is that with only one Immo I still need to have waited at least two turns so that
I can play a Crimson Dragon. The Brimston Eater can surpass this but actually he's a better Immo Fodder than BL...

However, my first idea was to remove a Crimson (or something else?) for another SoB. Not sure though how clever that would be.
I also was thinking to swap the Brimstons with SoFr since the Dragons have a great Atk.
---My other idea was to exchange the Crimsons with Golems and the Brimstons with Gemfinders. This would allow me to play 3 Golems with just 2 Immos. This way I could remove one Immo for maybe a SoB. Also, Gemfinders have 0 cost and would allow me 2 more First turn Immo Fodders. ---

It requieres tones of things you only have 6 of each to work. Just to start, you are needing a BL and 2 cremations. I would replace a crimson for another ivory and a cremation for a 3rd eater to have another non-BL bait (and more  :death gain)

Offline Gandora

• Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers - Engineer's Workshop https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg502340#msg502340
« Reply #381 on: May 22, 2012, 05:31:40 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:

It requires tones of things you only have 6 of each to work. Just to start, you are needing a BL and 2 cremations. I would replace a crimson for another ivory and a cremation for a 3rd eater to have another non-BL bait (and more  :death gain)

I'm gonna try your change (-1 Crimson, -1 Immo, +1 Eater, +1 Ivory), thanks! :)

In fact I also noticed that I'm very tight on :fire that's why I'm trying the following modification:
Spoiler for Hidden:
6s3 6s3 6s3 711 711 711 711 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 77e 77e 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 809 809 809 809 809 809 8po

what do you think of it?

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers - Engineer's Workshop https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg502390#msg502390
« Reply #382 on: May 22, 2012, 08:30:37 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:
6s3 6s3 6s3 711 711 711 711 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 77e 77e 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 809 809 809 809 809 809 8po
what do you think of it?
You will want to cremate the baits to get the ivorys, so you won't have enough  :earth and  :death at the same time.
Try to avoid messing with 2 strategies that overlay with each other. Immorushes work because you won't cremate all the gemfinders, so they have enough  :earth quanta anyways.

I have been messing HERE some time ago with what you wanna do, using gemfinders as cremation baits and virus (or retros) as auto dying creatures (or emergency immo baits). Of course, the walls can be replaced for recluses/dragons for a rushy rush.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 08:35:33 pm by Chapuz »

Offline Gandora

Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers - Engineer's Workshop https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg502840#msg502840
« Reply #383 on: May 23, 2012, 08:54:44 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:
what do you think of it?
You will want to cremate the baits to get the ivorys, so you won't have enough  :earth and  :death at the same time.
Try to avoid messing with 2 strategies that overlay with each other. Immorushes work because you won't cremate all the gemfinders, so they have enough  :earth quanta anyways.
I don't want :earth quanta. I think Golems are strong enough with 7 atk. Currently I'm thinking of removing another Immo, not sure what replace it for atm.

I have been messing HERE some time ago with what you wanna do, using gemfinders as cremation baits and virus (or retros) as auto dying creatures (or emergency immo baits). Of course, the walls can be replaced for recluses/dragons for a rushy rush.
In fact I was inspired by this deck! :) It's pure awesomness. Do you think the Retros are still needed if I replace the Bone Walls for :death recluses/dragons? Or in other words, is there a better choice? hm... i already got some ideas. Gonna play around with it a little :D

Other Topic:
Who has won the weekly challenge done here (in this thread)?

anything
blarg: