*Author

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg496963#msg496963
« Reply #360 on: May 11, 2012, 09:36:59 pm »
maybe replace the bonewalls with condors? hmmm. i could still play around with its some more. but your more than welcome to adjust it as you see fit... I posted it for that reason.

Edit:

yah, condors might be a good change, makes it less novelty and more high powered.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
713 713 713 713 713 714 714 714 71c 71c 71c 71k 7n1 7n1 7n5 7n5 7n8 7n8 7n8 7n8 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 8pk

i think the idea is very cool, but it's quite difficult to pull the combo imo.
personally, i don't think you need the spiders. :air can supply enough CC to deal with airborne creatures, as well as aflatoxin.
so regarding to :death i'd go just with the core cards, mean condor, and aflatoxin/nymph. while :air must be able to stall while you draw the cards needed and accumulate the quanta.
that's why i think eagle's eye is a must as well as wings (which already are included in your version).

admittedly i haven't come up yet with a version with which i'm satisfied. so far i only got one that starts really slow but once started it goes with quite a speed.
here's the build:
Spoiler for Hidden:
714 714 714 71c 71c 71c 71f 71f 71k 71k 7n1 7n1 7n1 7n5 7n5 7n7 7n7 7n7 7n8 7n8 7n8 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 8pk

i also tried a duo with :aether: phase recluse, lightning and phase shields as stalls but I need more testing for that one but it doesn't seem too viable so far. I also have a version in mind which relies on many flying eagle's eye but so far i couldn't find a nice solution to power the weapons ability and the death cards. last but not least i'll try a version highly relying on soul catcher using shock waves and power this way the recluses. i will edit this post and show you the prototype :)

Edit:
Ok, forget the thing with :aether.  I totally wasn't able to do anything that wasn't super unreliable xD
As for the thing with Soulcatcher... I think your pend version works way better. Also the spiders become less useful since I wasn't able anymore to power Wings.
Here's the build I made some games with:
Spoiler for Hidden:
710 710 713 713 713 713 713 714 714 714 715 715 71c 71c 71c 71c 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 7n1 7n1 7n7 7n7 7n7 7n7 7n7 7n7 8pr
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 10:34:24 pm by Gandora »
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline Mathematistic

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Games are never too easy.
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg497188#msg497188
« Reply #361 on: May 12, 2012, 02:33:21 pm »
1. This thread is getting messy. Having a challenge thread+collection thread might be better.
2. I'll be gone indefinitely, so... forget me and my mummies for a while comrades. I'll be back.
PVE shouldn't be all about copying a deck code and converting time into electrum, score, and potentially rares.
If the only way to derive fun from a game is its PVP content, then non-hardcore players a.k.a. the mass are alienated from the hardcore community.

Offline Poker Alho

• Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg497192#msg497192
« Reply #362 on: May 12, 2012, 02:41:12 pm »
1. This thread is getting messy. Having a challenge thread+collection thread might be better.
2. I'll be gone indefinitely, so... forget me and my mummies for a while comrades. I'll be back.

nooooooooooo why you leaving  :'(

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg497195#msg497195
« Reply #363 on: May 12, 2012, 02:51:09 pm »
nooooooooooo why you leaving  :'(
It may be because Absol doesn't upgrade the decks we all make here in the main post  :P
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline AbsolTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg497196#msg497196
« Reply #364 on: May 12, 2012, 02:53:06 pm »
Well, i update the showcase on request. If you don't request, i don't put it there.
Also, i will update it soon. When i'm not lazy, that is.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Poker Alho

• Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg497198#msg497198
« Reply #365 on: May 12, 2012, 02:54:59 pm »
When i'm not lazy, that is.

...lol

i would only like to see decks worthy of showcasing, as most of the decks posted over the thread are the result of the group's brainstorming, so only a few are concluded and functional

Offline Gandora

• Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg497327#msg497327
« Reply #366 on: May 12, 2012, 08:34:17 pm »
Dear Engineers,

please help me to make this deck as fast as possible :P

Spoiler for Hidden:
6s3 6s3 6s3 7an 7an 7an 7an 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80b 80b 80b 80b 80b 80s 80s 80s 80s 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pn

Edit:

Here's another version you might want to play around with ;)

Spoiler for Hidden:
6rq 6rq 6rq 7ap 7ap 7ap 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80b 80b 80b 80b 80b 80s 80s 80s 80s 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pn
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 08:45:09 pm by Gandora »
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

• Legendary Member
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg497590#msg497590
« Reply #367 on: May 13, 2012, 09:31:00 am »
WEEKLY DECKBUILDING CHALLENGE
DISCLAIMER: this challenge is unofficial, so there are no rewards. Consider your deckbuilding experience and knowledge as the real reward.
I will try to keep this group active by posting challenge of the week, every Sunday or Monday. Everyone can participate, Engineer or not. Please try to aim for the highest winning condition.
(also, next week's challenge will come on its own thread. i am just being lazy to separate those today.)

1. Build a deck which uses Hope as a core card.
Spoiler for bronze winning condition:
With this card banned:
Spoiler for silver winning condition:
With these cards banned:
Spoiler for gold winning condition:
Rainbow, with these cards banned:
Spoiler for hint:
Luciferin|Luciferase will help you giving the Light-emitting creatures while also healing your HP. Rustler can also be used to convert :light into :life for dragons.

2. Build a deck which uses both unupped and upped version of Firefly Queen as core cards with equal number of copies.
No restriction.
With this card banned:
With only cards from :air, :fire, and :light allowed.
Spoiler for hint:
With life cards banned, using Life mark is a must for the combo to work. Aside from that, good luck in balancing the quanta usage.

3. Pick one of the following elemental blocks, then build a deck including cards from those elements.
 :fire/ :water/ :air/ :earth
 :time/ :aether/ :gravity/ :entropy
 :life/ :death/ :light/ :darkness
Minimum of 50% cards must be in elemental block.
Maximum of 6 cards not in elemental block.
All cards must be from in elemental block.
Spoiler for hint:
This will strain your ability on making quartet decks. Honestly, only the :life/ :death/ :light/ :darkness is somewhat hard compared to the other blocks.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Poker Alho

• flips are overrated
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg497598#msg497598
« Reply #368 on: May 13, 2012, 10:17:14 am »
more challenges! yay :D

first things first, the hope challenge:

Spoiler for vanillabow:
5lk 5lk 5lk 5lk 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 747 747 77a 77a 7ag 7ag 7dm 7dm 7gm 7gm 7k3 7k3 7k3 7k3 7q5 7q5 80a 80a 8ps

i was happy with this one, i had made this deck a long time ago and it fitted the challenge perfectly (gold)

now, about the FFQ challenge:   (the first deck couldnt run for gold, but this one can)

Spoiler for Hidden:
5oj 5oj 5ok 5ok 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6s3 6s3 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 7ds 7ds 7jr 7jr 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7n3 7n3 7n4 7n4 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 8pr

not the most stable deck out there but i love it! lots of fun with this one :P (gold)

and last but not least, the block challenge: (i chose the last block,  :death :light :darkness :life)

Spoiler for Hidden:
71a 71a 72i 72i 72i 7al 7al 7bu 7bu 7bu 7jt 7jt 7jv 7jv 7jv 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7tb 7tb 7um 7um 7um 8pq

this one is not fitted for gold but oh well, it was the first thing that came to my mind (silver)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 03:57:37 pm by Poker Alho »

• Legendary Member
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg497602#msg497602
« Reply #369 on: May 13, 2012, 10:32:15 am »
Spoiler for Hidden:
5oj 5oj 5oj 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 7an 7an 7an 7an 7ds 7ds 7ds 7f2 7f2 7f2 7jr 7jr 7jr 7la 7la 7la 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n3 7n3 7n3 8pn
Gold challenge: only cards from :air, :light, and :fire element are allowed. ( :rainbow cards are allowed, so it's not the SoFr, but the Epi)

Offline Poker Alho

• flips are overrated
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg497604#msg497604
« Reply #370 on: May 13, 2012, 10:35:34 am »
Spoiler for Hidden:
5oj 5oj 5oj 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 7an 7an 7an 7an 7ds 7ds 7ds 7f2 7f2 7f2 7jr 7jr 7jr 7la 7la 7la 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n3 7n3 7n3 8pn
Gold challenge: only cards from :air, :light, and :fire element are allowed. ( :rainbow cards are allowed, so it's not the SoFr, but the Epi)

?_? not paying attention today lol

EDIT: already posted V2 to meet gold requirements
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 10:40:16 am by Poker Alho »

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg497824#msg497824
« Reply #371 on: May 13, 2012, 09:30:50 pm »
First deck ready (build a deck with Hope as a core card), however it is not rainbow, so it can only compete for the silver medal. I've tested it against Half-Bloods and it can fight them pretty well. Sorry for the unupped Hopes and Luciferin, I haven't upgraded them yet, however this doesn't slow down the deck much.
Anyway, here it is:
Spoiler for Hidden:
ARTHAN's Green Hope Deck
5lj 5lj 5lj 5lj 5lj 5lk 5lk 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ad 7ad 7ag 7ag 7ag 7ag 7ag 7ag 7am 7am 7ap 7ap 7ap 8pn
More decks may come in soon...  ;)
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

anything
blarg: