*Author

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg494069#msg494069
« Reply #324 on: May 07, 2012, 01:56:46 am »
Spoiler for Hidden:
when i've made this deck i found it able to destroys AI3 but also not that quick for grinding as my wishes, anyaw it's an optimal deck for an EM, but it requires more time than usual and good knowledge of the AI3 decks to get one, enjoy  ;)
GOTTA LOVE THESE CRAZY (AND WEIRD) COMPILATIONS OF DECKS, VERY FUNNY  :D
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5oi 5oi 5oi 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6s2 6tt 6u0 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u5 71a 74b 77f 7al 7an 7gr 7n2 7n2 7n5 7q5 7q9 7tb 8pj
SN speedbows isn't my style, but it doesn't seem what you used against me  :P
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline TheAccuso

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Maddecks
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg494073#msg494073
« Reply #325 on: May 07, 2012, 02:01:45 am »
@Chapuz
i won against an experiment, prolly in a real match you'll destroy me :)
My Creations:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,41051.msg508466.html#msg508466
My nutella!   (n)                     |Collaboration>Competition|

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg494076#msg494076
« Reply #326 on: May 07, 2012, 02:06:30 am »
@Chapuz
One never knows, the game nowadays is basically an enormus rock-paper-cissors. Think about it  ;) [/offtopic]

Offline TheAccuso

• TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Maddecks
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg494079#msg494079
« Reply #327 on: May 07, 2012, 02:17:43 am »
@Chapuz
One never knows, the game nowadays is basically an enormus rock-paper-cissors. Think about it  ;) [/offtopic]
heard 'bout this many times, but there's a deck that still beat the s**t out of them yet nowdays, i think it's called INSTOSIS  :D
anyway i think that the future of this game will be more focused on made something more equal for everybody, main worry is if this will change too much the game, i've see many proposal cards these days that are maybe out of contest for the relyed element.
hoping it'll go good.
My Creations:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,41051.msg508466.html#msg508466

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg494080#msg494080
« Reply #328 on: May 07, 2012, 02:22:32 am »
heard 'bout this many times, but there's a deck that still beat the s**t out of them yet nowdays, i think it's called INSTOSIS  :D
No... Instosis doesn't win 50%+ of the FGs sice 1.30 because of the AI target priority change. Fast draw ghostal and poison dials with SoSa are quite better now.

Offline TheAccuso

• Maddecks
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg494081#msg494081
« Reply #329 on: May 07, 2012, 02:27:15 am »
No... Instosis doesn't win 50%+ of the FGs sice 1.30 because of the AI target priority change. Fast draw ghostal and poison dials with SoSa are quite better now.
i was talkin' of PvP wich is the real challenge since humans make a better use of their intelligence, sometimes! ;D
My Creations:

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg494126#msg494126
« Reply #330 on: May 07, 2012, 03:59:41 am »
Try making a good deck where the maximum number of same cards is 3 (including pillars/pends/etc).

Offline TheAccuso

• Maddecks
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg494127#msg494127
« Reply #331 on: May 07, 2012, 04:12:31 am »
Try making a good deck where the maximum number of same cards is 3 (including pillars/pends/etc).
Spoiler for Hidden:
710 710 711 718 718 718 71a 71b 71f 71f 72i 7dl 7dp 7dp 7dp 7du 7du 7jp 7jp 7jp 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n6 7n6 7qb 7qb 809 809 809 8pk
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 04:36:06 am by THEACCUSO »
My Creations:

Offline AbsolTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg494128#msg494128
« Reply #332 on: May 07, 2012, 04:27:41 am »
Okay, so we have 3 challenges up right now (plus one from me). Since Poker requested a fancy post, i'll try my best doing this.
DECKBUILDING CHALLENGE
DISCLAIMER: this challenge is unofficial, so there are no rewards. Consider your deckbuilding experience and knowledge as the real reward.
I will try to keep this group active by posting challenge of the week, every Sunday or Monday. Everyone can participate, Engineer or not. Please try to aim for the highest winning condition.

1. Build a deck which uses a nymph.
Spoiler for bronze winning condition:
Any deck which uses nymphs from only one element.
Spoiler for silver winning condition:
Any deck which uses 1 nymph from 1 element at most. Can use several nymphs, but must be from different element.
Spoiler for gold winning condition:
Any deck which uses 1 nymph from the same element as the deck. Nymph's Tears is banned.
Spoiler for hint:
Nymph Queen is powerful as a Nymph maker in a deck without access to Nymph's Tears. Alternately, just make mono deck with the Nymph as support card.

2. Build a deck utilizing Poseidon as core card.
Any deck with Poseidon as a core card.
Rainbow deck with Poseidon as a core card.
PSNbow deck with Poseidon as a core card.
Spoiler for hint:
Poseidon's skill uses :earth, which is same as Devourer's Burrow. Both are denial cards, and can easily fit in rainbow decks along with BH and Animate Weapon.

3. Build a deck with the number of cards limited.
4 copies of card at maximum, excluding 0 cost cards.
3 copies of card at maximum, excluding 0 cost cards.
3 copies of card at maximum, including 0 cost cards.
Spoiler for hint:
Rainbow is well-known for its wide array of cards, but with SN (and Cremation) limited to 3, it's tricky. Also, QT is limited to 3, so try to get around this somehow.

4. Build a deck with Scarab as core card.
With this card banned:
With these cards banned:
Mummy RT combo is banned.
With these cards banned:
Mummy RT combo is banned.
Spoiler for hint:
Scarab is just a cheaper version of Oty without Scarab generators. As it is cheaper, it needs to raise its HP to be useful. When Swarm is not available, you can try Heavy Armor or BB.

Try to build the decks. You decide who win the challenge.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 04:36:15 am by Absol »
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline TheAccuso

• Maddecks
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg494129#msg494129
« Reply #333 on: May 07, 2012, 04:30:46 am »
for the nymph one, how many nymphs, there's a limitation?
My Creations:

Offline AbsolTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg494130#msg494130
« Reply #334 on: May 07, 2012, 04:34:39 am »
for the nymph one, how many nymphs, there's a limitation?
Bronze: any number of nymphs from 1 element.
Silver: 1 nymph per element, any number of elements.
Gold: 1 nymph from 1 element.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline TheAccuso

• Maddecks
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg494134#msg494134
« Reply #335 on: May 07, 2012, 04:51:22 am »
Spoiler for Hidden:
6s5 6s5 6s5 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ak 7ap 7ap 7b0 7bu 7bu 7bu 80d 80h 80h 80h 80h 8pu
basically a rush, put quint. on the nymph when you play HER <3 and then decide if adren quint SoW you creature's or either, adrena quint SoW oppo if oppo shields are on, quint a mitosis frog, many options.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 04:58:55 am by THEACCUSO »
My Creations:

blarg: