*Author

Offline SnoWebTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Zen [Duo-Earth-Darkness][18 Shards][Plat-PVP2-Fun-Grinder] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35399.msg445695#msg445695
« on: January 05, 2012, 01:16:17 pm »
Deck Helper comment: 
These decks were posted before the 1.32 game update and as a result may work very differently now.  Use at your own risk.

Zen: look for the inner void and sacrifice yourself to reach divinity.

Latest 2 versions (optimised by the community):

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rj 71u 71u 71u 71u 71u 71u 77i 77i 77i 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 7tc 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 8pt

4vj 4vj 4vj 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rk 71u 71u 71u 71u 71u 71u 77i 77i 77i 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 7tc 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 8pt

- 7 Towers or 4 Towers and 3 Nova
- 6 Shards of Divinity which combined to 6 Shards of Sacrifice keep you alive.
- 6 Shards of Void to grind the health
- 1 Dirk or 1 Long Sword for the finishing blow if the opponent has a reflecting shield (e.g. jade or mirror shield). Be aware, Dirk (5 damage) is free so it might screw the Mulligan further. 
- 1 Siphon Life for the finishing blow if the opponent has a damage blocking shield (e.g. phase shield or bone wall)
- 3 Protect artefact to make it irreversible

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rk 6rk 71u 71u 71u 71u 71u 71u 77i 77i 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 7tc 7tc 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 8pt

- 6 Towers
- 6 Shards of Divinity which combined to 6 Shards of Sacrifice keep you alive.
- 6 Shards of Void to grind the health
- 2 Swords and 2 Siphon Life for the finishing blow (depending on the shield)
- 2 Protect artefact to make it irreversible
I wish SoSac could cost 1 quanta for it not to screw the mulligan.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Kill with SP (with 0 cards left):

Kill with the Sword (and 0 cards left - notice that 3 SoV have been destroyed before I could PA it):

EM against a pulveriser on turn 2:

Stay Zen and it wins alone:

With 1 :darkness it would have been an EM against a deck which otherwise could have been quite hard:

Yes poison me while you heal yourself:

This win against a mono-death gave me the special spin:

« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 03:46:01 am by willng3 »

Offline xdude

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: Zen [Duo-Earth-Darkness][18 Shards][Plat-Grinder] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35399.msg445704#msg445704
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 01:46:40 pm »
....really? lol.

If this deck ends up competitive I'll laugh so bad. And pwn noobs in CL with it.
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Zen [Duo-Earth-Darkness][18 Shards][Plat-Grinder] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35399.msg445705#msg445705
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 01:47:59 pm »
Reminds me of Thirst for Blood, but with QT's and Long Swords instead of Novas. I tried Novas on Plat and got some success, but lacked quanta most of the time. I modded a bit and made it so the final blow is 1 UN-UPPED Poison since it's fairly easy to get that (SoSac won't drain Death Quanta). Time to do some testing, will edit later. :o

Re: Zen [Duo-Earth-Darkness][18 Shards][Plat-Grinder] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35399.msg445707#msg445707
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 01:49:53 pm »
-pray to God-

please don't be another reason I should farm my butt off for another 2 SoSa

:P

• SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Zen [Duo-Earth-Darkness][18 Shards][Plat-Grinder] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35399.msg445711#msg445711
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 02:02:12 pm »
If this deck ends up competitive I'll laugh so bad. And pwn noobs in CL with it.
Yeah. It works. It's not as good as splat or other very efficient decks. it is however, very efficient against the healers. It brought me some upped rares in plat and gave me some fun in pvp2. Obviously it is very susceptible to bad draws. Still, killing a fire rush with a single siphon life is quite pleasurable.

I'll appreciate any suggestion to improve it ...

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Zen [Duo-Earth-Darkness][18 Shards][Plat-Grinder] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35399.msg445725#msg445725
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 02:46:13 pm »
I'll try it and give some feedback then it looks kinda good
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

mono-rainbow

Re: Zen [Duo-Earth-Darkness][18 Shards][Plat-PVP2-Fun-Grinder] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35399.msg445894#msg445894
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 07:48:22 pm »
looks very good. ;D

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Zen [Duo-Earth-Darkness][18 Shards][Plat-PVP2-Fun-Grinder] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35399.msg445903#msg445903
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 08:23:29 pm »
After 30ish game played : SoV are damned weak, even with the OPness of SoSac this deck have some trouble winning some games, even with a good draw. Still it has a big advantage over other Platinum farmer : it's VERY good vs monodarkness, all deck with heal or purify and most deck with SoSac. And lt of people use it because they are good vs SPlat.

I think it's a good farmer choice currently because the metagame is good for this deck
TEAM
War Se7en

Elsy

Re: Zen [Duo-Earth-Darkness][18 Shards][Plat-PVP2-Fun-Grinder] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35399.msg447186#msg447186
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 03:56:26 am »
I'm not sure that the Long Swords do much of anything for you.  I guess having one around might be nice for those rare times you face a reflecting shield.  I'm also not sure how useful more than one Siphon Life is.  I'd probably go with something like:

by Elsy
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rk 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 77i 77i 77i 7tc 8pt

I like having the extra PA because there is a lot of PC out there and you often need one fairly early.  I'm still not sure if I'd rather just go with 8 Towers and forget the sword.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Elements lover
Re: Zen [Duo-Earth-Darkness][18 Shards][Plat-PVP2-Fun-Grinder] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35399.msg447204#msg447204
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 05:38:35 am »
Totally agree with this suggestion I always have too much kill in hand but always lack of tower an PA
TEAM
War Se7en

Re: Zen [Duo-Earth-Darkness][18 Shards][Plat-PVP2-Fun-Grinder] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35399.msg447223#msg447223
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 07:22:19 am »
I think it's a good farmer choice currently because the metagame is good for this deck
I agree. I is a good deck against the most spead strategies in plat. It tends however to produce bad draws.

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rk 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 77i 77i 77i 7tc 8pt

This might be a good way to decrease the bad draws. One more tower and one more PA are always good to take in Plat league (particularly against early Pulvi or EQ). Initially the second SL was here as a CC (or to help you gain some health to reach 40 HP). It appear to be more of a dead card. The second sword was there in case the first was destroyed. I guess if you play carefully, the second sword is not needed. I would not drop the last sword. As the weapon acts after the shard, it allows you to finish your opponent on the turn he reaches 6HP or less. With SL you need your opponent to reach the low health first, then on the next turn you can achieve him. All in all, your version appear to be better - Go for it.

Offline fbparis

• Reputation Power: 3
  • fbparis is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • My all time favourite game!
Re: Zen [Duo-Earth-Darkness][18 Shards][Plat-PVP2-Fun-Grinder] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35399.msg447247#msg447247
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2012, 10:09:08 am »
Why not replacing Long Sword by an Arsenic ?
Jeu de lettres gratuit en ligne et une version pour les petits (CP) : https://mokole.com/kids

anything
blarg: Elsy,SnoWeb