*Author

Offline moosemunch

• Reputation Power: 1
  • moosemunch is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Skeleton | Elite Skeleton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1976.msg509420#msg509420
« Reply #144 on: June 09, 2012, 02:18:41 pm »
There actually IS a use for this. It's a perfect aflatoxin on your own side fodder, and you can put it in a time/death deck and abuse the reverse time ability.
deck I'm currently using:
4sa 4sa 4sa 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5ri 5ri 5ri 5ri 5ri 5ri 5rj 5ro 5rp 5rp 5rp 7q5 7q5 8ps

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Skeleton | Elite Skeleton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1976.msg509516#msg509516
« Reply #145 on: June 09, 2012, 07:57:37 pm »
There actually IS a use for this. It's a perfect aflatoxin on your own side fodder, and you can put it in a time/death deck and abuse the reverse time ability.
Why not just use sparks/photons? Why not just use fate egg?

Offline bobknows

• Reputation Power: 4
  • bobknows is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Skeleton | Elite Skeleton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1976.msg509586#msg509586
« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2012, 11:47:03 pm »
Well, over sparks and photons because they screw the mulligan and over fate egg because they cost less to mutate if using the card, and use both types of quanta (thus preventing strain on time) if using eternity.
Also, ifusing mummies you might as well use skellys too

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Skeleton | Elite Skeleton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1976.msg518356#msg518356
« Reply #147 on: July 06, 2012, 08:17:01 am »
i prefer playing mummy....this is the only card in  :death that i don't even care to buy.
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline bobknows

• Reputation Power: 4
  • bobknows is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Skeleton | Elite Skeleton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1976.msg518461#msg518461
« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2012, 03:19:29 pm »
i prefer playing mummy....this is the only card in  :death that i don't even care to buy.
i somewhat agree with this, i think the current theme is: if a card can be produced by another card then it is not standalone.
examples: phoenix/ash, aflatoxin/malignant cell, mutants/mutation or fallen druid. (did i miss any? purposefully excluding fractal)
2 exceptions: boneyard/this and mummy/pharoh.

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Skeleton | Elite Skeleton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1976.msg518473#msg518473
« Reply #149 on: July 06, 2012, 04:14:56 pm »
i somewhat agree with this, i think the current theme is: if a card can be produced by another card then it is not standalone.
examples: phoenix/ash, aflatoxin/malignant cell, mutants/mutation or fallen druid. (did i miss any? purposefully excluding fractal)
2 exceptions: boneyard/this and mummy/pharoh.
2 more exceptions: Firefly Queen/Firefly and Pharaoh/Scarab. Skeleton is the only standalone that can be produced that does not have a defined niche of its own.
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Skeleton | Elite Skeleton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1976.msg518478#msg518478
« Reply #150 on: July 06, 2012, 04:26:22 pm »
Firefly and Scarab is available standalone and is fractallable. (Firefly for Hope fodder and Scarab as general strategy)
Fractalling this is not a viable strategy.
Is this UP?
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Shantu

• Reputation Power: 21
  • Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • In high orbit
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeMaster Duelist - Winner of the Duels of Honor PvP Event6th Trials - Master of DeathThe 1st Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st Champion of The ColosseumWeekly Tournament WinnerParolee of the 1st Prisoners DilemmaSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Skeleton | Elite Skeleton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1976.msg518504#msg518504
« Reply #151 on: July 06, 2012, 05:39:59 pm »
It may be underpowered but it certainly needs no buff. Skeleton's purpose is to be a worthless creature. The rewindability is just a plus.

Also, you can't quite compare it to Firefly and Scarab, since those cost more quanta than skeletons. Dragonfly and Déja Vu would be better comparisons.
And well.. upped skeleton spam with eclipse can actually be viable, though far from competitive.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Skeleton | Elite Skeleton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1976.msg518514#msg518514
« Reply #152 on: July 06, 2012, 06:17:13 pm »
As UP as it is, it can't really be buffed because of Boneyard | Graveyard.  Can't have too many moderate creatures popping out.

Offline comeon23

• Reputation Power: 1
  • comeon23 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Skeleton | Elite Skeleton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1976.msg1024141#msg1024141
« Reply #153 on: December 21, 2012, 12:44:29 am »
this card is fun for randomness descks or in death gravity as otugyh fodder

Offline kimham8a

• Reputation Power: 16
  • kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • God of this world
Re: Skeleton | Elite Skeleton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1976.msg1024177#msg1024177
« Reply #154 on: December 21, 2012, 03:55:27 am »
This card isn't meant to be in a deck it's just a filler card that happens to be in the bazaar for lulz.
Hey there

anything
blarg: