*Author

Active members:
SpikeSpiegel(1) Thalas(1) omegareaper7(1) Kuroaitou(1) jmizzle7(1) Lovers(1) BloodlinE(1) Zaealix(1) Jen-i(1) 1world24(1) Onizuka(1) the dictator(1) LifeLockable(1) TheonlyrealBeef(1) XYTWO(1) avantasia666(1) Tea is good(1) Baily18(1) DrOctaganapus2(1) mrbarbarian(1) PepsysSoul(1) pie(1) EmeraldTiger(1) Jenkar(1) Taffer(1) siriosirio(1) Zblader(1) zumba(1) morningstar(1) Jeep7up(1) teffy(1) TheManuz(1) Skullgasm(1) Acsabi44(1) NDeathy(1) bripod(1) Malebolgia(1) zombie0(1) Contrary(1) macgawel(1) Bonestorm(1) Jasoya(1) Demagog(1) valuka(1) cccombobreaker(1) sharkweekk(1) nco(1) cosine23(1) plastiqe(1) xdude(1) Gorthos(1) pisul(1) Gemini(1) LD_Raine(1) bobknows(1) sieglsiegl(1) Shantu(1) jawdirk(1) Absol(1) Cunning_Wish(1) THEACCUSO(1) Eddygp(1) Meruan4Nemesis(1) Encephalon Decay(2) 10 men(2) Isei(2) tyranim(2) Picheleiro(2) frlaa(2) Snopel(2) bogtro(2) coinich(2) Aves(2) moomoose(2) poperekov(2) FallenSoul(2) Cheesy111(2) Asterix3(2) The_Mormegil(3) PlayerOa(3) Jaymanfu(3) Zeru(3) suxerz(3) LongDono(3) MatrimKK(3) TStar(3) ScaredGuy(3) loadquo(3) Dogg(3) willng3(3) violenceisanart(3) YoungSot(4) jmdt(4) dracomageat(4) rowcla(4) GG(4) furballdn(4) onnig(4) Rember(4) Nepycros(5) DarknessDemon(5) ddevans96(6) Sevs(6) Pineapple(6) Marvaddin(6) Avenger(6) PuppyChow(6) bored_ninja777(6) calindu(7) ralouf(7) Elite Arbiter(7) Jangoo(7) Brontos(7) dragonsdemesne(8) Hodari(9) RRQJ(9) Xenocidius(10) rosutosefi(10) Chapuz(10) Essence(12) darkrobe(12) Atico(15) BluePriest(27) OldTrees(40)

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg398813#msg398813
« Reply #204 on: September 24, 2011, 11:57:39 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rk 6rk 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 7ti 7ti 7ti 7ti 7ti 7ti 8pt

(6 Shard of Sacrifice, 6 Shard of Void)

Try this deck and marvel at the OPness of SoS. Our potential new EM FG farmer.
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg398861#msg398861
« Reply #205 on: September 25, 2011, 02:17:40 am »
Hey, GG is back!  When did that happen? 

:)

Welcome back to my favorite babe on the opposite side of the Pacific Ocean!

And yes, that's actually pretty brutal.  I love it.  :)
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg398862#msg398862
« Reply #206 on: September 25, 2011, 02:19:56 am »
... You're kidding, right?
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
  • Awards: Winner of the Mark Redesign competition!
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg398869#msg398869
« Reply #207 on: September 25, 2011, 02:57:18 am »
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rk 6rk 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 7ti 7ti 7ti 7ti 7ti 7ti 8pt

(6 Shard of Sacrifice, 6 Shard of Void)

Try this deck and marvel at the OPness of SoS. Our potential new EM FG farmer.
not too sure about FGs, against PC heavy FGs which can burn through your cloaks and then get to your voids, this deck can deckout with about 40 hp or so to go.  obviously, all FG decks have their weaknesses, but this deck in practice seems to have me prone to bad luck where my voids come in at the end, rather than early, too.  may just need a little optimizing, but it has potential to be a FG EM deck, or a very, very annoying deck to go against in arenas. 
moose dont say moo.

Offline bripod

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg398914#msg398914
« Reply #208 on: September 25, 2011, 04:30:49 am »
Very nice against HB's... So sad to see a HB with 8HP Max...  :D

Not so sure about FG's tho... but heading in the right direction...  ;)

loadquo

Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg399362#msg399362
« Reply #209 on: September 25, 2011, 09:54:11 pm »
Since the new shards stack why not protect artefact, instead of cloak?

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg399377#msg399377
« Reply #210 on: September 25, 2011, 10:25:11 pm »
SoV's effect is 3 with the   :darknessmark,    2 without.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
  • Awards: Winner of the Mark Redesign competition!
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg399423#msg399423
« Reply #211 on: September 25, 2011, 11:58:04 pm »
could work in a duo, or rainbow, but in a mono, its better with darkness.
moose dont say moo.

Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg399441#msg399441
« Reply #212 on: September 26, 2011, 12:50:52 am »
i think something that should be looked at is the effect of a time darkness duo... Using ghost of the past nightmare the new darkness shard... It could work out quite well...

loadquo

Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg399821#msg399821
« Reply #213 on: September 26, 2011, 07:46:13 pm »
SoV's effect is 3 with the   :darknessmark,    2 without.
So you've got quantum towers, it is only one earth and you only need to do it once (twice if you want to protect your pillars). I've been testing it with protect artifacts with mark of darkness and a few novas (for guaranteed earth). The novas also help getting set up as sacrifice mucks up the mulligan.

I've got a couple of false gods down to 1 hp, but not been able to damage them due to shields. So I added some drain lifes.

4vj 4vj 4vj 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 77i 77i 77i 77i 7tc 7tc 8pt

Getting the 1 earth needed is not too hard.

Not saying this is perfect. but it can work. Perhaps some sundials as well or instead of the divinities to dig for the voids.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg399828#msg399828
« Reply #214 on: September 26, 2011, 07:51:28 pm »
No...but then I've been 90% gone myself for quite some time, so it's likely I missed her epic return.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg399911#msg399911
« Reply #215 on: September 27, 2011, 12:22:50 am »
No...but then I've been 90% gone myself for quite some time, so it's likely I missed her epic return.
The epic return of girlsgeneration (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,29118).
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

blarg: girlsgeneration,moomoose,loadquo