*Author

Active members:
SpikeSpiegel(1) Thalas(1) omegareaper7(1) Kuroaitou(1) jmizzle7(1) Lovers(1) BloodlinE(1) Zaealix(1) Jen-i(1) 1world24(1) Onizuka(1) the dictator(1) LifeLockable(1) TheonlyrealBeef(1) XYTWO(1) avantasia666(1) Tea is good(1) Baily18(1) DrOctaganapus2(1) mrbarbarian(1) PepsysSoul(1) pie(1) EmeraldTiger(1) Jenkar(1) Taffer(1) siriosirio(1) Zblader(1) zumba(1) morningstar(1) Jeep7up(1) teffy(1) TheManuz(1) Skullgasm(1) Acsabi44(1) NDeathy(1) bripod(1) Malebolgia(1) zombie0(1) Contrary(1) macgawel(1) Bonestorm(1) Jasoya(1) Demagog(1) valuka(1) cccombobreaker(1) sharkweekk(1) nco(1) cosine23(1) plastiqe(1) xdude(1) Gorthos(1) pisul(1) Gemini(1) LD_Raine(1) bobknows(1) sieglsiegl(1) Shantu(1) jawdirk(1) Absol(1) Cunning_Wish(1) THEACCUSO(1) Eddygp(1) Meruan4Nemesis(1) Encephalon Decay(2) 10 men(2) Isei(2) tyranim(2) Picheleiro(2) frlaa(2) Snopel(2) bogtro(2) coinich(2) Aves(2) moomoose(2) poperekov(2) FallenSoul(2) Cheesy111(2) Asterix3(2) The_Mormegil(3) PlayerOa(3) Jaymanfu(3) Zeru(3) suxerz(3) LongDono(3) MatrimKK(3) TStar(3) ScaredGuy(3) loadquo(3) Dogg(3) willng3(3) violenceisanart(3) YoungSot(4) jmdt(4) dracomageat(4) rowcla(4) GG(4) furballdn(4) onnig(4) Rember(4) Nepycros(5) DarknessDemon(5) ddevans96(6) Sevs(6) Pineapple(6) Marvaddin(6) Avenger(6) PuppyChow(6) bored_ninja777(6) calindu(7) ralouf(7) Elite Arbiter(7) Jangoo(7) Brontos(7) dragonsdemesne(8) Hodari(9) RRQJ(9) Xenocidius(10) rosutosefi(10) Chapuz(10) Essence(12) darkrobe(12) Atico(15) BluePriest(27) OldTrees(40)

Tea is good

Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg372196#msg372196
« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2011, 01:45:54 pm »
Doesn't this help any deck that doesn't run death quanta, considering death quanta is the only thing it drains. So all decks that don't have death quanta can run this for free.

Offline Baily18

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Baily18 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg372198#msg372198
« Reply #121 on: July 27, 2011, 01:55:10 pm »
^It drains all your quanta except  :death quanta

Offline Marvaddin

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Marvaddin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Marvaddin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • War to the Fake Gods!
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg372200#msg372200
« Reply #122 on: July 27, 2011, 02:03:37 pm »
^ Also a bad thing.

This is a direct counter to immorushes and speedbows? If this is the goal of this card, it fails miserably.

1st, if you are going to use it in your first turns (lets suppose, 3rd turn), you are also probably not dealing real damage to your opponent. All your quanta is drained (except Death), so you will also not be playing anything, while the opponent will be growing his creatures. You get no advantage.

2nd, immorushes and speedbows can easily pack a couple of explosions. Sorry, you lost.

Shards should be powerfull, but the all-or-nothing way of this card concept sucks.

Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg372313#msg372313
« Reply #123 on: July 27, 2011, 06:48:01 pm »
Since Stone Skin adds life, I guess it takes X amount of health away, X being the amount of  :earth quanta.

Offline Picheleiro

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Picheleiro is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Engrish scholar
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg372552#msg372552
« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2011, 08:53:13 am »
Am i the only one who see this a change for promote the Arena? I mean, the only way to get the shards without pay is play in PVP2 or high level leagues. The same leagues that so many players blamed last month.

I thought I would never be farmer again. Damn!

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg372809#msg372809
« Reply #125 on: July 28, 2011, 07:29:29 pm »
Am i the only one who see this a change for promote the Arena? I mean, the only way to get the shards without pay is play in PVP2 or high level leagues. The same leagues that so many players blamed last month.

I thought I would never be farmer again. Damn!
Unupped shards will actually do things the upped version does now.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

mrbarbarian

Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg373112#msg373112
« Reply #126 on: July 29, 2011, 01:58:47 pm »
This is crazy powerful.  I think it will probably end up getting dropped to 3 turns.  Maybe even 2.  Even given the loss of all non- :death quanta, this is a HUGE addition to any stall deck.  With 5 turns, it's trivial to save up enough :light to cast Miracle before the effect ends, making this a stupendous card for :light stalls.  Hell, I could see this going into basically any stall in it's current form.
If you have 1 SoG/Sanc out you die after playing this, it would only be a viable stall as maybe SoS/Miracle/Dim Shield, any healing perms on your part/vampires/lsed creatures is auto loss once played and one holy light by opponent is gg. I only see this as an alternative to bonewall but with infinite bones for 5 turns, in death rushes it would give some safety for grinding ai3 but im not sure i see it being super effective anywhere else.

frlaa

Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg373209#msg373209
« Reply #127 on: July 29, 2011, 05:37:58 pm »
So if i understand sog will become even stronger for mono life... isnt that ridiculous. Don't you think life rush is enough OP as it is?

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg373218#msg373218
« Reply #128 on: July 29, 2011, 05:56:15 pm »
So if i understand sog will become even stronger for mono life... isnt that ridiculous. Don't you think life rush is enough OP as it is?
No, you probably don't understand. Did you not think that SoG could be nerfed?
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Hodari

Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg373405#msg373405
« Reply #129 on: July 30, 2011, 01:29:00 am »
More likely, it will keep its current strength ONLY for life and be nerfed for everything else

PepsysSoul

Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg373618#msg373618
« Reply #130 on: July 30, 2011, 02:11:22 pm »
So, unless I'm mistaken, this grants me outright invulnerability for five turns, heals me for all the damage I would have received, and doesn't even cost any quanta (assuming I'm playing death).

This is broken as hell and then some!
100% agreed.
A death deck could use it on its "last turn" (you know when you're going to die on the next turn) and it would have at least more 5 rounds to play with invulnerability, losing 0 quanta (if it has only death pillars and mark).

This card has a similar, but much more powerful, effect to Antimatter  :entropy . So if it's changed to have some cost, i think it should be  :entropy and around 3-5 quanta. It should reduce your quanta pool to 0, without that  :death excession.

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg373688#msg373688
« Reply #131 on: July 30, 2011, 05:36:50 pm »
It would be better if healing damages the affected elemental :)

blarg: