*Author

Kael Hate

Re: Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg123667#msg123667
« Reply #228 on: July 25, 2010, 03:23:02 am »
Has anyone else noticed theres a typo in the description (in game) It says:  If this creature sruvives an attack.....
Iowns mentioned in chat the card in trainer says "sruvives"
Yes, Kevkev60614, days ago

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg123867#msg123867
« Reply #229 on: July 25, 2010, 10:21:39 am »
Self siphoning life. Heal, damage, and useless.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

LeetSkillz

Re: Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg124463#msg124463
« Reply #230 on: July 26, 2010, 12:55:58 am »
5 upgraded is the opponents whole hp (you should probably put them up, because you can buy and upgrade all of these new cards in the trainer), so then you can kill off the enemy pretty fast.

EDIT: I just noticed something awesome. Poison does double damage. The status goes to the opponent, and so does the damage from the poison. So if you poison it for 2, the opponent is poisoned for 2. And then they take 2 damage from doll's damage and 2 damage from poison themselves. That's awesome

Offline tyranim

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg124740#msg124740
« Reply #231 on: July 26, 2010, 03:11:42 pm »
thats why the voodoo/parasite deck idea was popular for a while. it probably is still popular
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Tea is good

Re: Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg127734#msg127734
« Reply #232 on: July 30, 2010, 05:19:14 am »
so if the upgraded has 20 hp? can u just play 5 voodoo + 5 cremation? + whatever other cards?

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg127737#msg127737
« Reply #233 on: July 30, 2010, 05:23:26 am »
so if the upgraded has 20 hp? can u just play 5 voodoo + 5 cremation? + whatever other cards?
Cremeation is useless here as the effect only wors if the doll survives.

Offline karis

• Reputation Power: 12
  • karis is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.karis is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Old to Elements
Re: Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg127874#msg127874
« Reply #234 on: July 30, 2010, 12:59:38 pm »
this thing can even stop your enemy from use (while it frost or delay)

dark earth (and maybe gravity or death)  will be good deck for this think  :P

Offline the dictator

• Reputation Power: 17
  • the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg128125#msg128125
« Reply #235 on: July 30, 2010, 08:43:16 pm »
Well, I made a very nice deck with voodoo doll + rage potion + liquid shadow. It uses 3 immolations to get the fire quanta (and those can be used on the devourers in the deck), and when using 2 potions and a shadow on a doll it gets 12|4, with vampire, and becomes poisoned, and your opponent becomes poisoned, so you are dealing 26 effective damage. (1 from direct poison, 1 from doll poison, 12 from doll and 12 healing), and for only 9 quanta.
[18:28:55] Acsabi44: grinding is about pwning the AI as fast as possible
Back from a long break.
:water War Veteran - 4 times
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg128146#msg128146
« Reply #236 on: July 30, 2010, 09:03:08 pm »
In trainer, a pretty fun and moderately effective deck can be made with Voodoo Doll, Gargoyle, Eclipse, Black Nymph, and Steal.  Liquid Shadow the Goyles and Dolls as well as annoying enemy skill units; Steal their defenses.  The vampiric healing will keep you alive, the poison on the Dolls transfers over to the enemy as well as pinging him with the Dolls take it, and the enemy has strong disincentive to use mass CC and permanents. 

It's not gamebreaking, but it's fun. :)
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg128166#msg128166
« Reply #237 on: July 30, 2010, 09:22:40 pm »
It's not gamebreaking, but it's fun. :)
Pretty much what I get out of it.    It can make fun decks, but none will ever be that successful in the long run versus a variety of deck types.  This deck versus rage quit would be lol.

Offline jmizzle7

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSS Competition #1 1stCard Design Competition Winner
Re: Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg128427#msg128427
« Reply #238 on: July 31, 2010, 06:04:19 am »
lol Goyles and Dolls... win reference is win.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Voodoo Doll https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9640.msg128496#msg128496
« Reply #239 on: July 31, 2010, 12:39:24 pm »
Aw, man, SG said she'd put the [desc] tag back into action.  That'll teach me to not review my posts before I flip on to the next topic.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

blarg: