*Author

Active members:
Pombaodumau(1) DarkGate(1)

Pombaodumau

My(not exactly) vampire deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30.msg393#msg393
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:28 pm »
Currently im using and upgrading the basic vampire deck.

My deck is:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5ul 5ul 5ul 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5uo 5up 5up 5up 5uq 5ur 5us 5us 5us 5us 5us 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 7t4 7td 8pt

I have some questions:

1-What should i upgrade first?
2-Does this deck have any chance against fake gods, after upgraded?
3-Suggestions?

Its all until now.
My strategy with it is send as many devourers and OT/OP as i can and build up quantums while keeping myself alive with vampires and the shield. This way i can slow my opponent down. Unless i find some Otyughs/things that can put me in danger i usually save the drain life and the dragons for the end
The Drain Life damage formula is simple ( Darknessx2/10 + 2 = damage, turning down (of course this mean darkness/5 + 2 but x2/10 is easier to do xD) so i make quick calcs, wait for the quantum and BAM send the dragons to hit 20 - 30 after using the Drains so my opponent has enough life to be killed by dragons or previous vampires.

This work wonders against lvl3 and against top50 too. Never tried against a fake god, until now (meh)

Sorry for my bad english =P
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 02:25:29 am by willng3 »

DarkGate

My(not exactly) vampire deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30.msg540#msg540
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:29 pm »

1. Upgrade your pillars to towers first then upgrade your vampires.

2. I'm thinking not because I run a vamp deck myself and I don't think it could get enough damage vs the gods

3. I personally don't use dragons or devourers in mine because they take away rom what I'm trying to do plus towers speed me up more than a devourer would.  I do have all upgraded towers and vamps though so for now the dragons and devourers serve their purpose.  Also take out the stiletto until its at leats upgraded because its a waste fo space atm.

anything
blarg: Pombaoduman