*Author

xBerzerk

Re: Hydra | Hydra https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17937.msg250939#msg250939
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2011, 09:38:42 am »
Loving the new art. (; A bit more time spent on it, and it would look just like your everyday Elements card.
Thank you! If hydra gets up-voted ill gladly do better painting :)

i was thinking of making art for hydra head too...
I'm pretty sure that since it's your artwork, the tables should be changed.. I thought Zblader did it at first..

Offline ZephyrPhantomTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Hydra | Hydra https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17937.msg251311#msg251311
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2011, 08:22:13 pm »
Loving the new art. (; A bit more time spent on it, and it would look just like your everyday Elements card.
Thank you! If hydra gets up-voted ill gladly do better painting :)

i was thinking of making art for hydra head too...
I'm pretty sure that since it's your artwork, the tables should be changed.. I thought Zblader did it at first..
My bad, it's been fixed.  Krava, if you could do Hydra Head that would be great as well.

YoYoBro

Re: Hydra | Hydra https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17937.msg251939#msg251939
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2011, 04:34:09 pm »
The only thing I'd change for the hydra's artwork is the bg. The rest is awesome.

Offline Krava

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Krava is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Hydra | Hydra https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17937.msg257052#msg257052
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2011, 05:49:47 pm »
Here i doodled quick hydra head similar to the previous ones :)

I really hope card will get up-voted!

• Legendary Member
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Hydra | Hydra https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17937.msg257114#msg257114
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2011, 07:41:47 pm »
Here i doodled quick hydra head similar to the previous ones :)

I really hope card will get up-voted!
Many thanks Krava, I'll update Hydra Head soon as well!

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Hydra | Hydra https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17937.msg257616#msg257616
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2011, 06:00:27 am »
very nice art
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

• Legendary Member
Re: Hydra | Hydra https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17937.msg326934#msg326934
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2011, 07:51:57 pm »
At long last the Hydra has reached the Armory. Thanks everyone who voted!  :)

Offline daccoo

• Reputation Power: 2
  • daccoo is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Hydra | Hydra https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17937.msg326949#msg326949
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2011, 08:06:25 pm »
Must say that it is good idea ,when i start reading post i wanted to sugest some things but when i camed to the end i sow that it was ower  :( . But good work and cheers m8

• Legendary Member
Re: Hydra | Hydra https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17937.msg326951#msg326951
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2011, 08:07:49 pm »
Must say that it is good idea ,when i start reading post i wanted to sugest some things but when i camed to the end i sow that it was ower  :( . But good work and cheers m8
Just curious, what were you planning to suggest? It never hurts to discuss potential ideas.

wildgoldenpk

Re: Hydra | Hydra https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17937.msg328218#msg328218
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2011, 08:58:10 am »
Dang, I hope to use this card , really looks nice.

Wadjet

Re: Hydra | Hydra https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17937.msg390138#msg390138
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2011, 03:39:43 am »
I was under the impression that Hydra actually did not live in a lake. If I remember correctly, that would be Scylla (Which lived in the ocean).

• Legendary Member
Re: Hydra | Hydra https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17937.msg390460#msg390460
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2011, 10:22:24 pm »
I was under the impression that Hydra actually did not live in a lake. If I remember correctly, that would be Scylla (Which lived in the ocean).
Quote from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lernaean_Hydra
After slaying the Nemean lion, Eurystheus sent Heracles to slay the Hydra, which Hera had raised just to slay Heracles. Upon reaching the swamp near Lake Lerna, where the Hydra dwelt, Heracles covered his mouth and nose with a cloth to protect himself from the poisonous fumes.

blarg: