*Author

Offline Dragoon1140Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • New to Elements
Re: Weaken | Weaken https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8461.msg97860#msg97860
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2010, 04:30:38 pm »
Love it, but the name is definitely too generic, you could weaken HP, ATK, a skill, increase a cost, all of these would be to Weaken.

Try and select a name that you could think to yourself... "That applies best to Skill Cost as opposed to decreasing HP, ATK, etc."

Oh, but 1 thing, why the large drop in cost when upgraded?
I like my card's name.   :)

The "large drop" in cost is no more different than Drain Life or Ice Bolt.  It goes down to a 1 :darkness so that it can be splashed into any other deck just by switching marks.  It also gives it more use, since if your packing this in your deck you might as well pack six to cripple Eternity and/or Pulvy, and thus ruining most rainbows.
Else known as "JonTheBon"

I also make videos and stuff.

Lifestream

Re: Weaken | Weaken https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8461.msg103545#msg103545
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2010, 04:22:15 am »
I like this idea ;)

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Weaken | Weaken https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8461.msg104678#msg104678
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2010, 05:17:41 pm »
Pretty good. It seems balanced and useful to me, considering all the high HP creatures that are used solely for their skills. As mentioned, I'd probably name it "Burden" or "Strain". If you want to be a bit pretentious, Shadow Shackles or something.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Re: Weaken | Weaken https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8461.msg270061#msg270061
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2011, 04:01:12 pm »
I saw dat card on Goon profile, i really like the idea!
and it match really good with annoying darkness as quanta steal  :))

Flayne

Re: Weaken | Weaken https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8461.msg270071#msg270071
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2011, 04:23:01 pm »
wow this is pretty original, a new and soft "lobotomizer" for  :darkness,
I like this idea, I hope it gets the attention of zanz, I reckon he´d find it interesting  :)

Offline Dragoon1140Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • New to Elements
Re: Weaken | Weaken https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8461.msg270162#msg270162
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2011, 06:06:42 pm »
Wow, this is a really old card.  I'll submit to the Crucible now, since it never seems I did before.  This even soft-counters Mitosis now, so it's still useful in 1.27 as it was in 1.23, which is when I created the card.  :)
Else known as "JonTheBon"

I also make videos and stuff.

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Weaken | Weaken https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8461.msg270195#msg270195
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2011, 06:57:20 pm »
Good idea, balanced.
Why haven't I thought of this before? :-\
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Weaken | Weaken https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8461.msg272692#msg272692
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 06:41:33 pm »
Wow, this is a really old card.  I'll submit to the Crucible now, since it never seems I did before.  This even soft-counters Mitosis now, so it's still useful in 1.27 as it was in 1.23, which is when I created the card.  :)
You know a card idea is innovative when, after re-visiting the idea several months into the future, it'll still be a fun mechanic to add despite the new patches. :)

Offline HeartofDarkness

• Reputation Power: 1
  • HeartofDarkness is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Weaken | Weaken https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8461.msg274991#msg274991
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2011, 12:58:41 am »
I like this card. I can't think of any other name for it either...the current name is starting to grow on me.  ^-^

-Heart

anything
blarg: