*Author

Offline doublecross

• Reputation Power: 9
  • doublecross is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Did you miss me?
Re: Scorpion Alliance | Scorpion Alliance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18582.msg253039#msg253039
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2011, 02:38:08 am »
Yes. That is what I mean. I am agreeing with his lowering of my suggestion.

+1|+1  and +2|+2 moment, adren
That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. Speak the truth even when your voice falters.

Offline RutareteTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Scorpion Alliance | Scorpion Alliance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18582.msg253082#msg253082
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2011, 03:13:56 am »
Yes. That is what I mean. I am agreeing with his lowering of my suggestion.

+1|+1  and +2|+2 moment, adren
i put it in the notes section for now. i left out the momentum and adr. part, as i want more feedback on that.
also, another discrepancy i noticed is that the text says "for each scorpion on the field"
would you agree that it's ironic to have an alliance with the enemy for this card and that i should change it?
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline doublecross

• Did you miss me?
Re: Scorpion Alliance | Scorpion Alliance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18582.msg253085#msg253085
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2011, 03:15:37 am »
Psht. Scorpions are on their own team. Stet I say.
That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. Speak the truth even when your voice falters.

• Legendary Member
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Scorpion Alliance | Scorpion Alliance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18582.msg253088#msg253088
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2011, 03:17:49 am »
Psht. Scorpions are on their own team. Stet I say.
Stet?
My Decks

Offline doublecross

• Did you miss me?
Re: Scorpion Alliance | Scorpion Alliance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18582.msg253095#msg253095
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2011, 03:20:28 am »
Sorry. I forget that the version of English I speak is almost a dead language; no one I know talks like me any more, sentence constructions especially, and even sometimes vocabulary, but I digress.

Stet is an editing term, or, more specifically, an author's term directed at editors.

When editors would send the edited copy back to the author, if he disagreed with an edit, he would write "stet" meaning that he wished that particular word or sentence to go back to his original version. I am unsure of the complete etymology, but I believe it is derived from "Let it stand" being shortened, for efficiency.

• Legendary Member
Re: Scorpion Alliance | Scorpion Alliance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18582.msg253101#msg253101
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2011, 03:26:26 am »
Sorry. I forget that the version of English I speak is almost a dead language; no one I know talks like me any more, sentence constructions especially, and even sometimes vocabulary, but I digress.

Stet is an editing term, or, more specifically, an author's term directed at editors.

When editors would send the edited copy back to the author, if he disagreed with an edit, he would write "stet" meaning that he wished that particular word or sentence to go back to his original version. I am unsure of the complete etymology, but I believe it is derived from "Let it stand" being shortened, for efficiency.
interesting. thanks to this, i actually learned something interesting! (unlike school today)
My Decks

Offline doublecross

• Did you miss me?
Re: Scorpion Alliance | Scorpion Alliance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18582.msg253104#msg253104
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2011, 03:28:06 am »
Glad to help.

• Legendary Member
Re: Scorpion Alliance | Scorpion Alliance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18582.msg253860#msg253860
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2011, 03:19:27 am »
now that i've got a bunch of time on my hands, i'll change it
Edit- poll has now been added
My Decks

YoYoBro

Re: Scorpion Alliance | Scorpion Alliance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18582.msg254134#msg254134
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2011, 02:22:51 pm »
Now that I think about it again, momentum and adrenaline toghether could be a tad OP.

Offline doublecross

• Did you miss me?
Re: Scorpion Alliance | Scorpion Alliance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18582.msg254219#msg254219
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2011, 03:56:13 pm »
Well, it means that each hits with poison twice. Remember though that this requires 3 types of scorpions, from 3 different elements all alive at once, as well as the permanent. Due to difficulty of set up, I don't think it is that OP. Possibly we could remove adrenaline, but then it might be UP.

• Legendary Member
Re: Scorpion Alliance | Scorpion Alliance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18582.msg254269#msg254269
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2011, 04:47:56 pm »
Well, it means that each hits with poison twice. Remember though that this requires 3 types of scorpions, from 3 different elements all alive at once, as well as the permanent. Due to difficulty of set up, I don't think it is that OP. Possibly we could remove adrenaline, but then it might be UP.
perhaps momentumm could come in when all 3 types are out?
My Decks

YoYoBro

Re: Scorpion Alliance | Scorpion Alliance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18582.msg256007#msg256007
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2011, 07:32:21 am »
The truth is that this would require playtesting to see how well it performs.

anything
blarg: