*Author

Offline ZephyrPhantomTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: willng3 | willng3 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20078.msg254729#msg254729
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2011, 12:49:46 am »
Verdict has arrived, ZBlader.

It's more OP then fractal.
In that case, I will add the additional effect of extra attacks dealing only 1 damage.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: willng3 | willng3 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20078.msg257191#msg257191
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2011, 09:17:39 pm »
CURATOR COMMENT
-Please specify if this is a 'Humor' or 'Joke' card. If it's a humor card, then note that this card won't be advanced to the Crucible; if it's serious, you need to change the name of it as numbers aren't allowed in the submission, and also that certain member names should be avoided at all costs as card concepts.

I think the mechanic could work better if it simply started off with Adrenaline - this way, you could buff it and thus have a combo like that, rather than having the current mechanic stack -with- Adrenaline. Even with 5-9 attacks, it could be dangerous if you had buffed it with Momentum, as it could penetrate shields (and also be immune to effects like stun and freeze).

The Gravity Pull effect on the upgraded card makes no sense to me, especially using :light quanta. I'd say chop off that extra part on the upgraded version since it doesn't really connect with Life creatures. ^^;

Ignion

Re: Radion Samurai | Radion Samurai https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20078.msg258097#msg258097
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2011, 01:38:22 am »
This card seems OP to me. I'm also wondering how this could ruin other cards. I mean, with this card, many people will replace their other creatures + adrenaline combos (why bother pulling off 2 card combos if they have this card?). I'd say there needs to be some kind of limitations like maybe this card is not targettable.

You might then be unhappy that this card would not be as strong. Well, to balance that, I'd say change that light skill completely. Here's my suggestion:

:light :light Iaigiri: This card's attack power is doubled for 1 turn.

Iaigiri is a symbolic ultimate sword technique for Samurais, so it's more appropriate than healing. You could even change the element from light to something more appropriate too.

I know you didn't do it, but I like the artwork.

Offline ZephyrPhantomTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Radion Samurai | Radion Samurai https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20078.msg274940#msg274940
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2011, 11:28:08 pm »
This card seems OP to me. I'm also wondering how this could ruin other cards. I mean, with this card, many people will replace their other creatures + adrenaline combos (why bother pulling off 2 card combos if they have this card?). I'd say there needs to be some kind of limitations like maybe this card is not targettable. Multiple attacks can be a blessing and a curse in different situations. Also if you buff this card too much it will start doing less damage than if you left it alone.

You might then be unhappy that this card would not be as strong. Well, to balance that, I'd say change that light skill completely. Here's my suggestion:

:light :light Iaigiri: This card's attack power is doubled for 1 turn.  It's slightly better than Bushido (which is also related to Samurai), but I think Bushido is better since it provides a counter against Poison, Fire Shield, and similar cards that would normally stop an Adrenaline'd creature.

Iaigiri is a symbolic ultimate sword technique for Samurais, so it's more appropriate than healing. You could even change the element from light to something more appropriate too.

I know you didn't do it, but I like the artwork. Thank you. However, I can no longer use artwork from Photobucket, as the Curators have stated.
Anyway, card remade to fit the game mechanics/at the request of the curators and the art has also been changed due to a source that is certified to be free.  Please change accordingly.

anything
blarg: