*Author

Offline moomooseTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
  • Awards: Winner of the Mark Redesign competition!
Philosopher's Stone | Alchemist's Stone https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26916.msg342072#msg342072
« on: May 28, 2011, 02:55:47 pm »
NAME:
Philosopher's Stone
ELEMENT:
Earth
COST:
4 :earth
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
Transmute:
When creatures attack you, you gain a quanta of their element
NAME:
Alchemist's Stone
ELEMENT:
Earth
COST:
4 :earth
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
Transmutation:
When creatures attack you, one of your pillars or pendulums produces quanta
ART:
public domain:
http://www.cgtextures.com/texview.php?id=49115&PHPSESSID=tvspbfqo8s5jo8voo142m142g2
http://www.sxc.hu/browse.phtml?f=view&id=1160565
IDEA:
moomoose
NOTES:
For the quanta generation competition

The un-upgraded card gives you quanta based on the attacking creature's element, so if a frog were to attack you, you would gain :life from it.  The upgraded gives you quanta for one of your pillars/pendulums for each creature which attacks you, so if a creature attacks you and you have water/life/earth/time pillars (random selection of elements for this example), it would pick one of those elements to produce quanta for.

I was thinking the cost may be better suited at 3 :earth, but just to be safe I bumped it up to 4.
SERIES:
previous versions:

moose dont say moo.

• Legendary Member
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
Re: Philosopher's Stone | Alchemist's Stone https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26916.msg342340#msg342340
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 09:58:20 pm »
alternative upgraded ability:
Transmutation:

thoughts?
moose dont say moo.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Philosopher's Stone | Alchemist's Stone https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26916.msg342348#msg342348
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 10:12:48 pm »
alternative upgraded ability:
Transmutation:

thoughts?
I think this works better for the upgraded. One for Rainbows, one for non-rainbows.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline Demagog

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Philosopher's Stone | Alchemist's Stone https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26916.msg342349#msg342349
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 10:14:01 pm »
I think it should give about 22.5 hp/5 and 10 mp/5.

Oh wait...

I like the idea.

• Legendary Member
  • I'm big in Japan.
Re: Philosopher's Stone | Alchemist's Stone https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26916.msg342713#msg342713
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2011, 05:47:32 pm »
swap made, thanks
moose dont say moo.

Re: Philosopher's Stone | Alchemist's Stone https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26916.msg342721#msg342721
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 06:16:58 pm »
Don't forget 5 g/10. (And what the heck, I discover a game and suddenly everybody starts referencing it?)

Alright, maybe I'm stupid, but I don't see any real practical uses for the unupped version.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Philosopher's Stone | Alchemist's Stone https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26916.msg342754#msg342754
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2011, 07:09:00 pm »
Don't forget 5 g/10. (And what the heck, I discover a game and suddenly everybody starts referencing it?)

Alright, maybe I'm stupid, but I don't see any real practical uses for the unupped version.
It helps for rainbows overall. It can fuel Dissipation Field also
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

• Legendary Member
  • I'm big in Japan.
Re: Philosopher's Stone | Alchemist's Stone https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26916.msg342781#msg342781
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2011, 07:51:06 pm »
it would help out trios and quartos as well (in addition to monos and duos), it would feed the designated elements which you have selected pillars/pendulums for
moose dont say moo.

blarg: