*Author

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Black Sunadokei | Kuro Hourglass https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35055.msg447193#msg447193
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2012, 04:16:21 am »
Those cards are sooo different that can even have a separated thread each one, with some cost difference issues.

The upped one is WAY OP as it may introduce crazy low cost OTK decks.

About the unupped one, I don't think it would be used many times, because no one many people make decks thinking "I would better discard my 4th hourglass to feed the others." Lol jk, unupped one would bring over 9000 level stuff to the game  :P
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline thanata

• Reputation Power: 1
  • thanata is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Black Sunadokei | Kuro Hourglass https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35055.msg447210#msg447210
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2012, 06:21:10 am »
Mr. Kuro should comment on his own card.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Black Sunadokei | Kuro Hourglass https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35055.msg447250#msg447250
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2012, 10:41:33 am »
Mr. Kuro should comment on his own card.
I feel really embarrassed in doing so. :-[

While I also think that the mechanics should tie in with each other more closely (discarding and quanta generation vs free card playing and HP sacrifice), the theme of it does work somewhat. I'm honored that you would think of a card about me, but personally, I believe that members should tie in their 'persona' with a card, rather than the reverse. ^^;

Other than that, I'm flattered.  :P

Offline rickerd

• Reputation Power: 11
  • rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Close to lvl 70
Re: Black Sunadokei | Kuro Hourglass https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35055.msg447299#msg447299
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2012, 03:19:42 pm »
I think upped one is now OP, because you can play everycard and you only need  :time& :darkness, that would be a buff to OTK if you ask me
If you're weak, then run, but toward your enemy

blarg: