*Author

Offline TerrokingTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Kudzu | Creeping Kudzu https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49098.msg1068161#msg1068161
« on: May 08, 2013, 04:32:45 pm »
NAME:
Kudzu
ELEMENT:
Life
COST:
3 :life
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:

TEXT:
:earth: Target permanent is destroyed when Kudzu leaves the field. Produce :earth for each. Lasts 3 turns.
NAME:
Creeping Kudzu
ELEMENT:
Life
COST:
4 :life
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:

TEXT:
:life: Target permanent is destroyed when Creeping Kudzu leaves the field. Lasts 3 turns.

ART:
nuchylee / Freedigitalphotos.net
IDEA:
Terroking
NOTES:
Felt like Life should have some PC, but it had to be pretty bad. I think the wording is correct, as perms that last X turns do not count as destroyed (?)
SERIES:

I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline OdinVanguard

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Keeping The Jotnar at bay
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Kudzu | Creeping Kudzu https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49098.msg1068207#msg1068207
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 07:25:26 pm »
Intersting concept. I think similar things have been proposed in past, but can't remember exact topic names at the moment.

I definitely like it and think its pretty well balanced.

It seems like it would be a good candidate for a hybrid :earth :life card as well.
Whether the glass is half full or half empty is a moot point. It is always filled to the brim. It is only a matter of by what. The real question is: What fills you?
If your zombie plan is
kill -9 `ps l | awk '{print $2" "$3" "$9}' | grep "Z" | awk '{printf("%s ",$2)}'`
You might be a unix junky

Offline skyironsword

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Yuri Incarnation
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Kudzu | Creeping Kudzu https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49098.msg1068239#msg1068239
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 08:39:16 pm »
I like how you made it super weak, yet managed to give it some uses. ;D

Offline OdinVanguard

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Keeping The Jotnar at bay
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Kudzu | Creeping Kudzu https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49098.msg1068251#msg1068251
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 09:07:33 pm »
I like how you made it super weak, yet managed to give it some uses. ;D
Indeed. Its amusing to have PC that is vulnerable to PC :)

I think it could be fun in a fight against Dim. Shield spammers. Just play it on the last or second to last turn of their dim shield.

Basically, you could spam these in much the same manner and ensure that you have a chain of dim shield countering... And if they hold back, you start eating their pillars, weapons, mindgates, etc.

I like the unupgraded much more than the upgraded version. Even though it requires a duo to pull off it basically fuels itself once you get it rolling, which means you can power it off of a mark or nova very easily.

Forcing an off element quanta also helps make it slightly more resistant to mindgate and steal.

I think it will make a very nice addition to :life if it makes it in.
Whether the glass is half full or half empty is a moot point. It is always filled to the brim. It is only a matter of by what. The real question is: What fills you?
If your zombie plan is
kill -9 `ps l | awk '{print $2" "$3" "$9}' | grep "Z" | awk '{printf("%s ",$2)}'`
You might be a unix junky

anything
blarg: