*Author

Offline oblivion1212

• Reputation Power: 5
  • oblivion1212 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Shard Farm
Re: Kiss of Death | Kiss of Death https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30242.msg385679#msg385679
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2011, 06:12:02 am »
it'd be great but it's too situational, IMHO..

i see that you have to fight someone who can poison your creatures to make it useful..

>>or do you intend it to be used with aflatoxin, on your own creatures? (costs +5 :death )

>>or do you intend it to get a sort of  :darkness :death OR  :air :water to get high poison thing??

i don't really get it :O

more commonly, if you're using  :death, you could end up having enemy creatures as your only targets (retro-plague o.O)

just my two cents though..

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: Kiss of Death | Kiss of Death https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30242.msg386631#msg386631
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2011, 06:37:09 am »
2 counters will be done.
I will put deadly venom on upped.
cost 4 :death for both?
The ONLY way for you to put poison counters on your own creatures is by using :darkness Parasites , :death Death Nymph or :water Toadfish. Ignore the toadfish as it makes the deck a trio.

There aren't that many scenarios where you would face an opponent using infection as creature control. :life Spine Carapace, :death Plague, Death Nymph, Aflatoxin, and Virus are the only ones I see here.

Even with a Parasite already out on the field, you need 6 :death, 2 from using infection and 4 from this card, to give a creature the Venom ability. Costs even more with Death Nymph. As others said above, it's totally underpowered. Reduce the cost to maybe 2/1 and make both versions give deadly venom.
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

blarg: