*Author

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: Caveman | Caveman https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16956.msg226838#msg226838
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2010, 10:31:19 pm »
ok new skill idea: Evolution: everytime your opponent plays a card, caveman gains +1/+1
its like neurotoxin but its growth. any suggestions?
If you increase the cost a bit... I support this.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Caveman | Caveman https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16956.msg226840#msg226840
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2010, 10:32:46 pm »
Maybe every time you play a card?
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline TheCrazyMangoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Caveman | Caveman https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16956.msg226844#msg226844
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2010, 10:36:14 pm »
if it was everytime you play a card it would be so, so OP with fractal. in one turn, you could get a 7|7, 6|6, 5|5, 4|4, 3|3, 2|2. thats alot of damage in one turn.

and dm, nightmare also pwns with neurotoxin
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

• TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Caveman | Caveman https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16956.msg235091#msg235091
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2010, 10:50:02 pm »
sorry to double post but if you want, its in the crucible and you can vote for it
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

UncleBero

Re: Caveman | Caveman https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16956.msg235485#msg235485
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2010, 12:45:31 pm »
ok new skill idea: Evolution: everytime your opponent plays a card, caveman gains +1/+1
its like neurotoxin but its growth. any suggestions?
If you increase the cost a bit... I support this.
In my opinion- cost stay the same, but evolution only works, when U summon monster from your hand

I think in this case it wouldn`t be overpowered, and you can make nice combo with: crusader, eternity, golden hourglass and aflatoxin/graveyard  ;)

Daxx

Re: Caveman | Caveman https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16956.msg235486#msg235486
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2010, 12:48:05 pm »
I sort of like the mechanic - it's very fitting with Time, a growth creature that runs off a neurotoxin-like effect - but I really dislike the flavour. Is there any chance you'd be willing to change it?

Re: Caveman | Caveman https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16956.msg235618#msg235618
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2010, 05:33:59 pm »
I sort of like the mechanic - it's very fitting with Time, a growth creature that runs off a neurotoxin-like effect - but I really dislike the flavour. Is there any chance you'd be willing to change it?
change it in what ways?

Daxx

Re: Caveman | Caveman https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16956.msg235673#msg235673
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2010, 06:49:12 pm »
Well, the whole caveman theme is a bit incongruous and the shoehorning of it into Time is a bit weakly done. I think it's possible to find something that is on-theme for Time and the mechanic without pulling away from the zeitgeist of the game as a whole.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Caveman | Caveman https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16956.msg235719#msg235719
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2010, 07:53:57 pm »
if it was everytime you play a card it would be so, so OP with fractal. in one turn, you could get a 7|7, 6|6, 5|5, 4|4, 3|3, 2|2. thats alot of damage in one turn.

Not if you raise the cost. If you were to make it around 5 or so it could work.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Re: Caveman | Caveman https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16956.msg235720#msg235720
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2010, 07:58:34 pm »

Not if you raise the cost. If you were to make it around 5 or so it could work.
true, but then you could just fractal rols and make it high attack.

Well, the whole caveman theme is a bit incongruous and the shoehorning of it into Time is a bit weakly done. I think it's possible to find something that is on-theme for Time and the mechanic without pulling away from the zeitgeist of the game as a whole.
And i agree with this daxx, i just chose some random name, and i put it in time because i think growth happens over time and the mechanic is like neurotoxin, which is from a time card.
I will consider any new name ideas from anybody at this point.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Caveman | Caveman https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16956.msg235725#msg235725
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2010, 08:09:33 pm »
How about "Evolving Entity" or "Incarnate of Time"?

7wavemaster

Re: Caveman | Caveman https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16956.msg237233#msg237233
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2010, 05:56:44 pm »
HE SHOULD BE CALLED STICK DUDE!  :D

blarg: