*Author

Active members:
OdinVanguard(1) waterzx(2)

Offline waterzxTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 11
  • waterzx is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.waterzx is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Blue Charger | Deep Charger https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45663.msg1028674#msg1028674
« on: January 05, 2013, 06:27:45 am »
NAME:
Blue Charger
ELEMENT:
Water
COST:
5 :water
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
5 | 5
TEXT:
Ambush : Deals double damage and gains momentum temporarily if opponent has less than 2 cards in hand.
NAME:
Deep Charger
ELEMENT:
Water
COST:
6 :water
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
7 | 4
TEXT:
Ambush : Deals double damage and gains momentum temporarily if opponent has less than 2 cards in hand.

ART:
Modified from : http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dharavandhoo_Thila_-_Hanifaru_Bay_Sharks.jpg
IDEA:
Waterzx
NOTES:
Water is always lacking a way to deal with permanent, especially annoying shields. In order to bypass the shield without using the off-element momentum and shard of wisdom, this card is made to offer a chance for water to ignore the shields in certain situations.

The ability is simple and clear, deals unavoidable and huge damage if the opponent has only one or no card in hand.

The words Ambush is used because you need to keep these monsters in your hand and wait for the suitable opportunity to deal heavy damage on your opponent.

Another strategy other than ambushing, you can play these chargers early and discourage the opponent from playing too many cards. An indirect way of hand manipulation.

Water has a lot of stall potential and anti-rush ability. This card serves to further strengthen the water's characteristics.
SERIES:

Offline OdinVanguard

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Keeping The Jotnar at bay
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Blue Charger | Deep Charger https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45663.msg1028676#msg1028676
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 06:34:22 am »
I like this idea quite a bit.
Reminds me a little of some of the cards from MtG, like black vice and rack.
It will make a nice deterent to speed / spam strategies, which would be a good thing in my opinon.
Whether the glass is half full or half empty is a moot point. It is always filled to the brim. It is only a matter of by what. The real question is: What fills you?
If your zombie plan is
kill -9 `ps l | awk '{print $2" "$3" "$9}' | grep "Z" | awk '{printf("%s ",$2)}'`
You might be a unix junky

Offline waterzxTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 11
  • waterzx is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.waterzx is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Blue Charger | Deep Charger https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45663.msg1028681#msg1028681
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 06:40:21 am »
I like this idea quite a bit.
Reminds me a little of some of the cards from MtG, like black vice and rack.
It will make a nice deterent to speed / spam strategies, which would be a good thing in my opinon.
Thank you. Actually I got this idea from a Chinese card game which is almost entirely different from EtG.

blarg: