*Author

Offline freemod1espilonTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 4
  • freemod1espilon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Antlion needs some love
Glitch/Bug with restart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39176.msg487354#msg487354
« on: April 25, 2012, 07:31:44 pm »
When i finish the 5th quest i restart but it said i had all the quests done so i got a free vamp dagger with 0 score
If I have something to say I'll keep it to my self then let it out at the worst possible moment and then I will walk away laughing

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Glitch/Bug with restart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39176.msg487405#msg487405
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 09:18:25 pm »
Confirmed. In fact, just completing the 5th quest after resetting my account which had all quests long done had the 6th and 7th quest completed the rest for me:
Spoiler for screenshot:

, but resetting it after that had me have all the quests completed with 0 games done:
Spoiler for screenshot:

Offline FIQ

• Reputation Power: 1
  • FIQ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Glitch/Bug with restart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39176.msg490364#msg490364
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 12:12:28 am »
I'll do a guess. Maybe the game keeps track of your maximum score earned at any time, to make it possible to claim the quests as finished even though you fail a pair of matches after that?

blarg: