*Author

killfer8

Re: Contest: The New False God https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4532.msg45988#msg45988
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2010, 05:47:34 am »
MIRROR
Code: [Select]
7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t5 7t5 7t5 7t5 7t5 7t5 7ta 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80b 80b 80b 80b 80b 80b 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80h 80h 80h 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i
Based on TU to copy the dragons, and Fractal.

Mark x3, Cards x2

EDIT: Sorry, vrt, i didnt know i had to include a new card :(

@Andrek: Why copy the name?

Offline vrtTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: Contest: The New False God https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4532.msg46001#msg46001
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2010, 07:50:25 am »
I'm going to start disqualifying people here. One post per person, only the entry.

Speaking of disqualifications; killfer8, either read the rules and change your entry, or yours will not be considered for the voting.
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Arondight

Re: Contest: The New False God https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4532.msg46082#msg46082
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2010, 01:29:01 pm »
Anubis

74a 74a 74a 74a 74a 74a 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q7 7q7 7q7 7q7 7q7 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80b 80b 80b 80b 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i
Like all false gods, I think they all have a huge advantage if you let them gain more and more resources. This one is not particularly different in that sense, but it emphasizes on giving creatures momentum (Shields would be a big weakness otherwise) before making static board permanents like Elidnis, copying creatures (Scarabs or Pharaohs) like Paradox, bursting into speed with Electrum Hourglasses like Rainbow, and all the while having field control with swarming Scarabs. Anubis is the cheapest creature to use in the deck, so it'll most likely reach the field first and gain Immortality if you aren't able to stop it. Resulting in many of Anubis's creatures coming out of your reach. Lastly, I wanted Anubis to be the most important card to this False God's deck success, because it hasn't gotten much love since Quintessence came to be.  :)

Andrek

Re: Contest: The New False God https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4532.msg46129#msg46129
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2010, 03:18:48 pm »

Barrel

Re: Contest: The New False God https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4532.msg46146#msg46146
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2010, 03:57:10 pm »
                    :fire
 :water Hydra :water
                    :fire

:waterbig
7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7di 7di 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dl 7dm 7dm 7dm 7dm 7dn 7dn 7ds 7ds 7ds 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gm 7gm 7gn 7gn 7gn 7go 7go 7go 7go 7gp 7gp 7gt 7gt 7gt 7gt 7h0 7h0 7h1 7h1 7h1 7h1
Hydra likes to blow up things, whether it be your permanents, your creatures or your health pool!

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Contest: The New False God https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4532.msg46308#msg46308
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2010, 10:25:36 pm »
Important Edit: Swapped RoF for Fire Shields and Mirror Shield for Thunderstorm; removed 4 Burning Towers, 5 Elite Immortals, and 2 Aether Towers, added 1 Fractal

:aetherbig :firebig

Presenting the newest False God of the Pantheon: Suzaku
(Suzaku is the Japanese name for the Chinese Vermilion Bird (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermilion_Bird), commonly associated with the Phoenix as they share coloration and an affinity for fire, but the Vermilion Bird is also a constellation, which is obviously part of the Celestial Sphere and thus Aether-bound as well as Fire-bound.

719 74f 77i 7am 7dk 7dk 7dm 7dm 7dl 7dl 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7n1 7t9 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80e 80f 80f 80f 80f 80i 80i 80i
All cards doubled, Mark tripled (of course).

The basic idea here is to keep the player from having much to do with his control cards.  Immortal creatures and Phoenixes, few permanents with Enchant Artifact to make those few stick.  Fractal will only have Minor Phoenix to target, so an early-game swarm of firebirds is a distinct possibility.  Similarly, Cremation can only target a Minor Phoenix, so getting quick Fire Quanta won't actually cost anything.  A few off-color spells allow you to take advantage of some of the best cards that Cremation lets you cast. 

Fire Bolt can be used for creature removal or killing blows; Explosion, Firestorm, Steal, and Improved Plague provide further active control options.  Black Hole and Feral Bond (obviously only available in the late game after 3 or 4 Cremations have been cast respectively) provide healing (no real useful quanta disruption given the late-game nature of the beast).  Enchant Artifact should make those Bonds and Electricutors stick.

As usual, Quinted Otyughs in the early game will be problematic, especially once they grow big enough to eat Ashes before Suzaku can play a Fire Buckler.  But the deck has plenty of staying power with untargetable creatures and can provide quite a late-game killstrike with a Fractalfull of Phoenixes and some huge Fire Bolts.

The downfall is the actual defense; the deck has little by way of healing and even less shields -- a massive rush might be able to out-speed it if Fractal doesn't come up early. 
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline yaladilae

• Reputation Power: 12
  • yaladilae is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.yaladilae is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • † RIP Butterfly Angel †
  • Awards: Undefeated 100-0 Competition Winner
Re: Contest: The New False God https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4532.msg46451#msg46451
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2010, 04:05:51 am »
 :water :water :water :water :water Leaudevie  :aether :aether :aether :aether :aether

(Mark x3, Cards x2)

Let me quickly explain the new god i am purposing

Name:
The name should be written as L'eau de vie, which is french, meaning the water of life
You might ask why water of life while there is no life element, and my answer is simply because immaterial things lives an "eternity" and they dont get flooded~

Playing:
The deck idea is simple, quint is likely to land on an aether nymph so it can start quinting other things
With an quinted aether nymph out, it can quint anything that it plays/copies across with twin universe

Flooding is to control the opponents board from having too much creatures out, and with the water mark, it can support enough water "forever"...
This is because its unlikely to draw it in opening hand, if it does, the AI will probably play it, not being able to support it after playing Ulitharid and have time to gain more water quatum to play the next one it draws

Balance:
Ulitharid has a lobo effect so it prevents non quinted creature's ablitiy but not too over-powered
Flooding is obviously powerful, however without the option of protect artifact, this can easily be destoryed

The strong part of this false god would be the fact that it can use twin universe in mulitiply copy while having mulitply nymph out so you can quint alot of creatures quickly
The weaker part of this false god is that it has no permenant protection/control and slightly low on towers

Others:
Having looked thru different decks posted, I wanted to post something in a total different direction as it seems there are lots of pharoh/fractual/phoenix deck purposed

Instead of taking advantage of flooding and water creatures can swim, I went for the immortal side of things as this will provide a strong array of army.
Also with twin universe, this deck will purpose a sudden array of copied creature for a powerful turn which adds to a surprise element of the game, bearing it mind they dont get flooded because Aether nymph can quint them as they come in play

Disclaimer:
Someone mentioned the new FG should be based around new card(s)
Mine is based on flooding because without flooding, this prehaps can still be a nice aether rush deck, but however the creature control are far less and it would be too slow and likely to be very weak. Flooding is a key card to keep this god survive (note that it has no shield)

All in all, hope you enjoy my new false god deck and gives me a vote!!  :o

Karilyn

Re: Contest: The New False God https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4532.msg46603#msg46603
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2010, 01:44:15 pm »
Question.  Is there a way to test triple mark in the Trainer?
Another Question.  Can we build a False God Deck around the Holy Cow?  :P

EDIT:  I think it's a real shame that using Fractal on a Flying Weapon doesn't keep it's flying property, even though I never expected that it would.  If only they would make it an exact copy like Parallel Universe, then I could make a stupidly devastating deck.
EDIT EDIT:  Now that I think about it, it might be better to go with more Aether Towers and use a Mark of Fire instead...  The deck would be slightly slower, but when it does finally get some good Flying Fahrenheit going, the damage could be so ridiculously high that it could kill you damn near instantly.  In fact, I could maybe work some Quintessences into the deck that way.  EDIT:  Then again, I probably couldn't, because the AI is probably too stupid to figure out that it should Fractal a Fahrenheit before it gets Quinted.
EDIT EDIT EDIT:  Damn it, Bone Wall stops Fahrenheit's bonus damage, forgot about that.  Okay so I might need to change some stuff in the deck.  It's insanely devastating when Bone Wall or Sundial isn't active.  Sundial isn't a concern because of Explosion obviously.  But I have no way to take out Bone Wall other than rushing Phoenixes.  Which admittedly, due to their resurrecting qualities, might still be plenty capable of breaking a Bone Wall without being destroyed.  Though everytime a Phoenix dies, Bone Wall heals itself :/

:fire :fire :fire :fire :fire Apollo :fire :fire :fire :fire :fire

Apollo was the Greek Sun God.  He was known for his fondness for the song of the Phoenix, so much so that he brought the sunrise every morning, just so he could hear the Phoenix sing his praises.

Let's see.  I think I'm the third phoenix/cremation/fractal false god suggestion so far.  Mines a tiny bit different though, taking advantage of the high fire generation by adding a Fractal Flying Fahrenheit to the mix.  I feel a handful of Aether Towers are needed, as Fractal is expensive and needs to be played early, but without an Aether Tower can only be used on the 4th turn, and every 3 turns afterwards (without multiple cremates).  I want to test it with no Aether Towers, but without x3 Mark, it is hard to.  I think even getting down 1-2 Aether Towers down in the first few turns is enough to significantly increase this decks speed.  The Fire Towers are deliberately a tiny bit lowish in number as Cremation is much more important.

3x Mark of Aether
30 Fire Tower
6 Aether Tower
12 Minor Phoenix
12 Cremation
12 Animate Weapon
8 Fractal
8 Explosion
6 Fahrenheit
4 Fire Lance
4 Enchant Artifact
2 Fire Buckler

Strategy:
1.  Cremate Phoenixs to get a quick burst of  :fire
2.  Fractal anything on the field (Doesn't matter too much if a Phoenix or Fahrenheit gets fractal'd, but Phoenixs are better during the first 3-5 turns, and Fahrenheits are better mid-late game)
3.  Spam fractal fahrenheits, fly them, along with fractal phoenixes.
4.  Fire Buckler is in the deck to control Immortal Otys.  Enchant Artifact to prevent it from being stolen.  Extra enchants can go on pillars.
5.  Cremation allows the usage of Enchant Artifact.  It goes on Firebuckler to prevent it from being stolen (duh :P).  Extras go on pillars.

Checklist:
Monster Control (Fire Buckler and to a lesser extent Fire Lance for killing dangerous mutants, or direct damage)
Permanent Control (Explosions to take out Hourglasses and Shields)
Permanent Protection (Enchant Artifact)
Monster Protection (Psuedo-protection only in the form of Fire Buckler to prevent Oty from growing large enough to eat Ash or Flying Fahrenheit.  Considering Immortal Oty is the main form of monster control, seems sufficient in a spammy-rush deck.)

Should build up damage very quickly.  I'm kinda scared, because I actually beat Seism with this deck.  And that was without even using Fractals, since I can't build up  :aether fast enough without the x3 mark.  I just literally outrushed him with two Fahrenheits and a lot of cremation.  My Fahrenheit damage was so high that with no defenses on my behalf, I killed him faster than he could kill me.

This deck just outrushed a False God, even if it was probably a bit of a lucky draw @.@

I considered including Fire Storm in the deck, but I feel that an Immortal Fire Buckler is sufficient monster control, and that the Fire Storms would only drag on the deck.  The only real weak point I can find in the deck (against a common FG Anti-Rainbow) is using Fire Storm to lower the HP of a Flying Fahrenheit then eating it.  However if the Fire Buckler is in place, the Oty still won't be able to grow sufficiently to eat any newly played cards, allowing Apollo to recover from a Fire Storm.

slovenc555

Re: Contest: The New False God https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4532.msg46709#msg46709
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2010, 05:24:44 pm »
Nymph Swarm
As in, Nymphs, and Scarab swarms spawned by Paraohs.

Nymph swarm has two copies of the following cards:
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6ts 6ts 6ts 710 710 710 71a 71a 71k 71k 71k 744 744 744 74c 74o 74o 778 778 778 77s 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7h1 7h8 7h8 7h8 7jo 7jo 7ms 7ms 7ms 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n5 7n5 7ng 7q0 7q0 7q0 7qc 7qc 7qkMark: 3Fire
Creature control: 6Death Nymph, 2Earth Nymph, 2Inundation, 4Eagle's Eye
Permanent control: None
  ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Strategy:

It will play it's towers as fast as it can, and use nymphs to dominate. Most likely to use Air Nymphs to make Unstable Gas, Inundation to prevent hordes of creatures, Gravity Nymphs, to heal itself and other random nymphs to prevent you from doing damage or deal more to you. Will use Paraoh once it gets an Aether Nymph or any other way to protect it. Once Paraoh is in play, it will spawn huge masses of scarabs, devouring your creatures and dealing huge damage.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Extra: see other false gods here! (http://elementswiki.co.cc/pve/false-gods/)

Offline Olidot

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Olidot is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Contest: The New False God https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4532.msg46829#msg46829
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2010, 07:34:43 pm »
People really need to read the rules.  It isnt new False Gods that have the new cards in their deck, its False Gods whose decks are BASED around the new cards.  btw, 6 gravity towers and 6 time towers are gonna fuel 4 pharaohs 2 golden nymph, 2 titan and 4 gravity nymphs?
 Also why are there Amethyst Towers?
It is based on Paraohs and scarabs they spawn. No, the 20 Quantum towers will be a bit of help. The Amnetyst towers are for the Entropy Nymphs.
What Entropy Nymphs?

And my idea:

Facet

7ag 7ag 7ag 7am 7am 7jq 7jq 7k2 7k3 7k3 7k3 7k4 7k4 7k4 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q6 7q6 7q6 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80e 80e 80g 80g 80g 80g 80g 80i 80i 80i 80i
Phase Recluses&Cockatrices for quick damage, Deja Vu for Fractal and after coping, for Luciferase, Dragons for heavy damage (this also gets around shields), Feral Bond for EPIC healing, Miracle for a comeback, Hope for EPIC shielding, Electrocutor for geting rid of annoying skills (eg. Poison, Momentum...) and Hourglasses to speed the deck up, this deck could completely block you, but at the same time, CAN be defeated so it is NOT ridiculously OP (and if it can't beat you, it may well deck you out  :P)

Cards x2 and Mark x3, obviously

Offline xdude

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: Contest: The New False God https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4532.msg47167#msg47167
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2010, 12:33:05 pm »
With no further introduction, I present you
Decay

7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t8 7t9 7t9 7ta 7tc 7tc 7tc 7tc 7tc 7tc 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80e 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i
Seeing that there is no Pest/Fractal deck (except moo cow -.-) I decided to come up with 1. It also includes my own personal twist (:darknessmark) and is slim, which means no bad draws for the FG. The strategy is too suck up all your quanta and kill you while doing so (duh!)

Also, the deck is slim, except ALL the others (almost).
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

doomeister

Re: Contest: The New False God https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4532.msg47179#msg47179
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2010, 01:21:46 pm »
Scarab King

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u2 6u2 71b 71b 77d 77d 7am 7jv 7jv 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qc 7t9 7t9 7t9 808 808 808 808 808 80b 80b 80i 80i
He's got 2 of every card like every false god.
Scarab King uses Twin Universe on a buffed scarab, or Fractal to get out lots of scarabs fast, depending on what he draws first.
If you steal his hourglasses he can steal them back, or just steal whatever permanents you put down.
The two Feral Bonds give him a decent amount of healing while he hides behind his Bonewall and the two Pharoah let him get out more Scarabs per turn.
If you want to fight Scarabs with over 40 health, then vote for the Scarab King...

(http://www.screenshotdumpster.com/view/m7Gbd56623/bigscarabs)(click them)

blarg: