*Author

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Oracle : Chaos Lord https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9592.msg431895#msg431895
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2011, 03:29:50 pm »
Wait.  How did he manage to get a Burrowed Light Nymph with Luciferin as the ability?
I think the light nymph was a mutant graboid with hatch ability. Due to the burrowed status, the hatched creature is no longer a mutant. Thus, resulting a burrowed normal creature which in this case a light nymph. Similar result can be produced by a quinted mutant with hatch too.
To my knowledge Mutants with the Hatch ability have always hatched into Mutants.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

suxerz

Re: Oracle : Chaos Lord https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9592.msg431938#msg431938
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2011, 06:33:54 pm »
To my knowledge Mutants with the Hatch ability have always hatched into Mutants.
It will not if the mutant was quinted or burrowed. Here (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,9766.msg278197#msg278197) is another screenshot by deepdown which is how I first discover this "hidden" mechanics. But I must say it's quite embarrassing to read my old posts. >.<

Offline Plantifant

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Plantifant is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Herpedy derp I want a good singularity deck.
Re: Oracle : Chaos Lord https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9592.msg431967#msg431967
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2011, 08:02:41 pm »
These gods are certainly not easy:
- Chaos Lord
- Dark Matter (you gotta be kidding me right...)
- Fire Queen
CCYB is by no means a reliable CL counter so deserves no place in this topic imo! This topic is about dedicated Chaos Lord counters, not FG grinders in general.

(Also please stay on topic and don't make this a CCYB discussion)
yeah, maybe it depends on it's mutations
But WHAT firequeen not easy??????!
that's one of the most simple gods
and by dark matter I wrote if ya have sact in start hand
don't try to make a war of this plz I've got better thnigs to do.
No she's not, she can rush you to death before you have a perm frost.
And no one is making a war...

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Oracle : Chaos Lord https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9592.msg433821#msg433821
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2011, 09:25:38 am »
It will not if the mutant was quinted or burrowed. Here (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,9766.msg278197#msg278197) is another screenshot by deepdown which is how I first discover this "hidden" mechanics. But I must say it's quite embarrassing to read my old posts. >.<
Huh, that's odd; I'm surprised I've never noticed that before.

Thanks for digging that up for me.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Oracle : Chaos Lord https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9592.msg433824#msg433824
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2011, 09:29:28 am »
This is easy to explain. Each creature has a 'status' property. This is usually either blank, 'invulnerable', or 'mutant'. So it can't be both invulnerable and a mutant at the same time. I discovered this a while ago; thank you for confirming my suspicions.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

puri1

Re: Oracle : Chaos Lord https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9592.msg433842#msg433842
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2011, 01:43:06 pm »
He got a first turn green nymph with freeze, and a second turn discord. I was using the unupped nymph deck and a quick mental scan of my deck made me quit. Short of being able to play two flayers at once with enough quanta to use the skill with one of them, assuming he had no CC for the other and discord would let me gather enough quanta for this, would be the only way. Chaos Lord is just so frustratingly hard  :(

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Oracle : Chaos Lord https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9592.msg449099#msg449099
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2012, 10:17:30 pm »
Thanks for being at the very bottom of my deck lava golems >_>

Offline Boingo

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
Re: Oracle : Chaos Lord https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9592.msg456817#msg456817
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2012, 05:56:46 am »
Thanks for being at the very bottom of my deck lava golems >_>
This.  Even with early flayer, early fog, 3 SoGs and green nymph as a pet, I could not win as nobody else showed up.  He played diss shield after 4-5 turns, stole an unprotected hourglass and pulvy (which showed up last turn) and cruised to victory.  Frustrating.
Bring back Holy Cow!

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Chaos Lord https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9592.msg456903#msg456903
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2012, 02:16:45 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5lk 5lk 5lk 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jq 7jq 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 808 808 808 808 80e 80e 80e 80i 80i 80i 80i 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pu

I'm not sure how consistent this is, but it was the easiest CL EM ever today. I really do not like that upped deck in the first post, and haven't won with it since before the update (and even then i lost sometimes).

Guldfisk

Re: Oracle : Chaos Lord https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9592.msg467628#msg467628
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2012, 08:14:54 am »
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vo 4vo 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5if 5if 5if 5if 5if 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 8pu

This deck is brilliant for this FG, just won a match will full health.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Oracle : Chaos Lord https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9592.msg474271#msg474271
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2012, 07:35:41 pm »

>mfw he gets immortal 10 atk creature that I can't antimatter

Offline Seyren

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Seyren is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Chaos Lord https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9592.msg496113#msg496113
« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2012, 08:10:32 am »
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vo 4vo 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5if 5if 5if 5if 5if 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 8pu

This deck is brilliant for this FG, just won a match will full health.

And i didn't stand a chance with this one because i drew just one water pillar. Couldn't get out a Nymph's Tears in time to antimatter his 12 attack power Fallen Druid and some smaller creatures...

anything
blarg: TheForbiddenOracle,Guldfisk