*Author

Offline Seiya

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Seiya is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Void Distillate | Void Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21458.msg275964#msg275964
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2011, 02:23:16 am »
Will do.  Thank you.

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: Void Distillate | Void Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21458.msg275974#msg275974
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2011, 02:39:36 am »
Another Void idea: Oblivion.

I was looking up the meaning of Oblivion recently, and to my surprise, rather than find anything related to the Void, I found more in common with memory loss. Strictly speaking, Oblivion is the point in which something is completely forgotten. Could we do something with this?

Perhaps, all of the opponent's creatures are invisible to their owner? That would be a twist. They couldn't buff the creatures, sacrifice them, or even know where on the field they are located! But the other guy would see them, and pick them off leisurely.
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Void Distillate | Void Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21458.msg275975#msg275975
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2011, 02:42:16 am »
Another Void idea: Oblivion.

I was looking up the meaning of Oblivion recently, and to my surprise, rather than find anything related to the Void, I found more in common with memory loss. Strictly speaking, Oblivion is the point in which something is completely forgotten. Could we do something with this?

Perhaps, all of the opponent's creatures are invisible to their owner? That would be a twist. They couldn't buff the creatures, sacrifice them, or even know where on the field they are located! But the other guy would see them, and pick them off leisurely.
*snaps fingers* I've got it.  When something is completley forgetten, it deals with the mind right? You could make that a crossover with your Mentality series Nepycros (if you are still working on it).

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: Void Distillate | Void Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21458.msg275977#msg275977
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2011, 02:44:44 am »
T_T 'tis dead, Z. 'Tis dead.

Still, Void has hopes. As long as the cards are balanced, this series could introduce an extremely powerful idea. However, I pray only that these things aren't so powerful that they destroy the chance of anyone ever using other elemental decks. After all, who wouldn't want cards that can be played directly from your hand no matter the circumstance (Silence aside. *shrugs*). As long as there's still appeal for the other elements, nothing's wrong with this being introduced.
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Offline dracomageat

• Reputation Power: 15
  • dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Lord of Magnetism... ...Maybe.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Void Distillate | Void Essence https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21458.msg309547#msg309547
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2011, 09:39:07 pm »
I love this pseudo-element but, as you say, balance is of major importance here. Were they to be made, I'd expect a lot of time in the trainer before release.

blarg: