*Author

Offline storytellerTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 16
  • storyteller is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.storyteller is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.storyteller is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • a very old soul
Primordial Shark | Primoridial Megalodon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26113.msg331918#msg331918
« on: May 12, 2011, 02:14:29 am »
NAME:
Primordial Shark
ELEMENT:
:water
COST:
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
5 | 4
TEXT:
:darkness :darkness devour target creature
NAME:
Primordial Megalodon
ELEMENT:
:water
COST:
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
7 | 6
TEXT:
:darkness :darkness devour target creature
ART:
tbd
IDEA:
lord midnight
NOTES:
its a big water creature with devour, namely a giant shark, if people like the premise, i might do some different hunters and forces from 'a time before'...

note* im probably only going to make art for cards people really seem to like that I want to submit to the crucible., if you guys want something expanded on, say so.
SERIES:
Primal Forces

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Primordial Shark | Primoridial Megalodon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26113.msg331924#msg331924
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 02:22:16 am »
Devouer with a base HP of 4|6 is powerful (as you noted in your cost estimates).

5[atk]+0[hp]+5[devour4]-1[duo cost]-1[activation cost = 2]=8 :water
7[atk]+1[hp]+7[devour6]-1[duo cost]-1[activation cost = 2]-2[upgrade]=11 :water

Perhaps 4 hp on the upgraded instead?
5[atk]+0[hp]+5[devouer4]-1[duo cost]-1[activation cost = 2]=8 :water
7[atk]+0[hp]+5[devouer4]-1[duo cost]-1[activation cost = 2]-2[upgrade]=8 :water

All in all, I do not think we need another Devour card.
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

Offline storytellerTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 16
  • storyteller is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.storyteller is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.storyteller is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • a very old soul
Re: Primordial Shark | Primoridial Megalodon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26113.msg331938#msg331938
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 02:36:15 am »
Devouer with a base HP of 4|6 is powerful (as you noted in your cost estimates).

5[atk]+0[hp]+5[devour4]-1[duo cost]-1[activation cost = 2]=8 :water
7[atk]+1[hp]+7[devour6]-1[duo cost]-1[activation cost = 2]-2[upgrade]=11 :water

Perhaps 4 hp on the upgraded instead?
5[atk]+0[hp]+5[devouer4]-1[duo cost]-1[activation cost = 2]=8 :water
7[atk]+0[hp]+5[devouer4]-1[duo cost]-1[activation cost = 2]-2[upgrade]=8 :water

All in all, I do not think we need another Devour card.
I made the upped 11 :water. Im spreading abilities in this set, some new devour creatures, a destroy, a rage, and growth. if people like these I will finish out the set, if not, i will wait a few days, and try something else. if people like a set and i get them filled out, ill make nice art for them and submit to crucible, other wise, ill move on. I like doing collections of cards.

We dont need a new devour card, i just think some variety, some new creatures with some good abilities would be good, dinosaur and ancient beasts n such.

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Primordial Shark | Primoridial Megalodon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26113.msg331972#msg331972
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 03:24:52 am »
We dont need a new devour card, i just think some variety, some new creatures with some good abilities would be good, dinosaur and ancient beasts n such.
Perhaps new abilities would be warranted too?
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

FaeBriona

Re: Primordial Shark | Primoridial Megalodon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26113.msg332190#msg332190
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 01:44:49 pm »
Love this card!

anything
blarg: