*Author

Re: Neurotoxin | Neurotoxin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26424.msg348553#msg348553
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2011, 04:25:50 pm »
I really like what you were trying to do, but I agree after thinking it through it isn't practical
I needed this thread to realise it too. I t is sad but it is so. Thanks for your support, moomoose.
Yeah, I didn't mean to sound so negative with my post.  I like the idea of introducing neurotoxin via a spell, but it is just too difficult to balance.  I like the art, too, btw!

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: Neurotoxin | Neurotoxin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26424.msg1087522#msg1087522
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2013, 12:13:16 pm »
Could this be balanced if it didn't add a poison counter? Then it'd require comboing with other poison cards, which :time doesn't have in-element. This would assume that Neurotoxin can only be applied to a target with a poison counter already

Dune Scorpions benefits over this would be reapplying Neurotoxin after the opponent uses Purify, and adding a poison counter on every hit. Whereas this wouldn't require attack raising effects

NB :death and :life , elements with poison, don't have attack raising effects

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: Neurotoxin | Neurotoxin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26424.msg1087524#msg1087524
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2013, 12:21:56 pm »
Do you read the warning that says this thread is OLD and probably shouldn't be posted in before you post?
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: Neurotoxin | Neurotoxin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26424.msg1087529#msg1087529
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2013, 12:35:27 pm »
Yes, but I don't feel this idea came to a conclusion. Would it be better if I posted a new Neurotoxin | Neurotoxin with the proposed tweak? There's tension between "don't post in old topics" and "use the search feature"

If it's really a rule not to post in old topics, why aren't they autolocked?

Offline BeefSupreme

• BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
Re: Neurotoxin | Neurotoxin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26424.msg1087600#msg1087600
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2013, 10:42:08 pm »
This particular topic is REALLY old (seeing as the last post wasn't since the forum move), so I'd probably have made a new topic.
Either way, I think you've won the award for the oldest necro.
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Neurotoxin | Neurotoxin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26424.msg1087604#msg1087604
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2013, 11:10:06 pm »

Not even close, really. There've been some from the last year of threads from as early as 2009.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline BeefSupreme

Re: Neurotoxin | Neurotoxin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26424.msg1087605#msg1087605
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2013, 11:24:27 pm »

Not even close, really. There've been some from the last year of threads from as early as 2009.
orly? Lame ;-;
Nevermind. You get nothing.

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Neurotoxin | Neurotoxin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26424.msg1087652#msg1087652
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2013, 09:08:47 am »
I guess since this topic has been "revived" (necro?), I'll add my idea to 'fixing' the card.

Leave cost alone at 4|3 and edit effect/text to:

"
Inflict 1 neurotoxin counter to target and 1 additional counter per card played next turn.
"

I think it could be 'fixed'/improved by limiting the turn duration of the build-up on the direct spell neuro (Dune is fine with continuous building as it requires combo and can be CC'd).
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline skyironsword

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Yuri Incarnation
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Neurotoxin | Neurotoxin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26424.msg1087656#msg1087656
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2013, 12:06:51 pm »
^ I don't think the owner is even still using this site.

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Neurotoxin | Neurotoxin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26424.msg1087668#msg1087668
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2013, 02:17:33 pm »
^ I don't think the owner is even still using this site.

Who, SnoWeb?  According to 'this site' they were active most recently ~4.5 hrs ago.
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline SnoWebTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: Neurotoxin | Neurotoxin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26424.msg1087671#msg1087671
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2013, 02:44:59 pm »
I'm no owner. You can use any of my card ideas to make it your own.
I'll just ask you one thing: please let these extremely old threads die in peace. No Futile medical care.

Offline skyironsword

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Yuri Incarnation
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Neurotoxin | Neurotoxin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26424.msg1087836#msg1087836
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2013, 12:38:19 pm »
Neurotoxin lies here
It was a noble card
May it rest in peace.

blarg: