*Author

Offline tyranimTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Hurrican Assassin | Hurricane Head-hunter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6239.msg64197#msg64197
« on: May 06, 2010, 02:28:48 am »
NAME:
Hurricane Assassin
ELEMENT:
air
COST:
6 :air
TYPE:
creature
ATK|HP:
2|1
ABILITY:
This creature gains +2|+1 for every Hurricane Monk on your field
IDEA BY:
unit748596
NAME:
Hurricane Head-hunter
ELEMENT:
air
COST:
6 :air
TYPE:
creature
ATK|HP:
2|1
ABILITY:
This creature gains +3|+1 for every Hurricane Buddha on your field
IDEA BY:
unit748596
NOTES: [/color][/b]
a growth ability, but unlike the monk, this one is purly offencive
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

• Legendary Member
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: Hurrican Assassin | Hurricane Head-hunter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6239.msg64692#msg64692
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 11:39:19 pm »
im surprised no one has an oppinion on ANY of my hurricane cards, any reasons why?
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Hurrican Assassin | Hurricane Head-hunter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6239.msg64693#msg64693
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 11:41:53 pm »
wheres hurrican monk.......

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Hurrican Assassin | Hurricane Head-hunter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6239.msg67269#msg67269
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 11:12:38 pm »
I think the problem with this card is that it overly supports creature-rushing with :air decks, which it already has enough of (see FFQ and fireflies). The thing that REALLY irks me about this card, however, is that if you can fractal a Hurricane Monk/Buddha and play them all on the field simultaneously, then you have a card with an insane amount of HP as long as the Hurricane Monks/Buddhas are out on the field being played.

The fact that your other spell, 'hurricane winds' adds another Hurricane Monk/Buddha onto the field or vice versa just makes this set overly... condensed. It's as if you want :air users to ignore all of the other uses of the air cards (Wyrm, FFQ, Firefly, Sky Dragon, etc.) just for these creatures, unless they're considered rare.

Also, can you explain to me why an assassin or a head-hunter gets stronger when a monk or a Buddhist enters the field?  ??? :P

• Legendary Member
  • formerly unit
Re: Hurrican Assassin | Hurricane Head-hunter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6239.msg67276#msg67276
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 11:22:23 pm »
i tried to go with the whole "passive/aggressive" approach on this. and as for the rest, i didnt make this set to overshadow the other air cards, think about yugioh. they have individual sets of each element, such as the volcanic, arcana force, and cloudian. there are staple cards in air that can go with any set that uses air quanta such as fog shield, wyrm, thunderstorm, and shockwave. i originally got this idea when i saw the art. it was almost instantanious. i was inspired mostly, however, by the swamp and lava battle guard combo (even though its weak as hell)

dragonhuman

Re: Hurrican Assassin | Hurricane Head-hunter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6239.msg67324#msg67324
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 12:44:49 am »
this card seems decent, probably won't see much use outside of combining a lot of monks/ assasinins

btw if you have an upped monk and an unnuped assasin what happens?

• Legendary Member
  • formerly unit
Re: Hurrican Assassin | Hurricane Head-hunter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6239.msg67814#msg67814
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 10:19:06 pm »
im still unsure of whether or not i should let the buff happen reguardless of level(upped/unupped) it seems almost as if it might be a little too powerful if i do.

dragonhuman

Re: Hurrican Assassin | Hurricane Head-hunter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6239.msg67817#msg67817
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 10:21:39 pm »
im still unsure of whether or not i should let the buff happen reguardless of level(upped/unupped) it seems almost as if it might be a little too powerful if i do.
it'd make it harder to use as you would have to use all upped or unnupped and couldn't progress using this deck effectively to upgraded cards

• Legendary Member
  • formerly unit
Re: Hurrican Assassin | Hurricane Head-hunter https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6239.msg67825#msg67825
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 10:28:03 pm »
maybe the names could stay the same after upgrade? that way, if the effect includes both levels, it wouldnt make the effects WAY too long. i worded all 3 cards to be only effected by their levels. but that could change with a quick (but sloppy) fix to the name.

blarg: