*Author

parkerdan

fade in / shadow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29338.msg374115#msg374115
« on: July 31, 2011, 11:58:58 pm »
ok the idea of this card allows you to use a card in conjunction with another card in a combo. :)

NAME:
Fade In
ELEMENT:
Darkness
COST:
:darkness
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
The target permanent's skill or ability is converted to your mark
NAME:
Shadow
ELEMENT:
Darkness
COST:
9 :darkness
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
The next permanent played costs the same amount in your elemental mark and its skill or abilities cost is converted to your element.
ART:
will be done later.
IDEA:
Parkerdan (it might be someone else who thought of it first, no one seemed to have that in a quick skim through)
NOTES:
To be honest, when I thought of this card I thought it could be used in conjunction with a god like decay, like using it on dissipation field. :) just a example if you used it on electrum hourglass, it costs one darkness to play it or if you use it on dissipation field, its going to use the darkness electrum as a shield instead. you may have noticed I erased the you can't use it on weapon thing..... hell, if you can use it on a dissipation shield its just as deadly as using it on a fahrenheit or any other weapon with a ability  which would be fun to see that possibility with eternity..... :) to be honest this card opens up a whole new like 5 decks maybe or maybe even 1 (if even 1 I still would be proud, or even if it got in the game) that could defeat false gods. :)
SERIES:
I put a lot of smileys in. :3 I just noticed lol

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: fade in / shadow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29338.msg374124#msg374124
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 12:31:55 am »
Interesting concept but there is a lot that should probably be corrected.

In your table you should capitalize "spell".Insert an apostrophe in the word "permanents" to denote possession.Clarify what is being converted to your mark. Do you mean that the cost is now of quanta matching your mark?Beside "Idea" you may include the name of the community member who came up with the idea, which I'm assuming is you, parkerdan.If this card is not part of a series, leave the space blank. Do not include anything beside it, not even an ellipsis.

I'd like to see the art for this. Try your best. ^_^

Also, I think the upgrade might be a bit too much. A decrease in cost and a bonus?   

._. scary stuff.
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

parkerdan

Re: fade in / shadow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29338.msg374127#msg374127
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 12:35:28 am »
kk..... I'll think about that. This is my first card I thought of..... so please don't shoot my idea down right away and say I suck.

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: fade in / shadow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29338.msg374140#msg374140
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 01:08:55 am »

Seriously, that's just a scary thought.
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

parkerdan

Re: fade in / shadow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29338.msg374172#msg374172
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 03:12:44 am »
I take back scary........ let me just say the next dictionary with a picture of the definition "scary" should have that picture there, or the picture of that for "weird"..... so anyways where is some element pictures (like this:  :aether, :air:darkness:death , :earth , :entropy , :fire , :gravity , :life , :light , :time , and :water for example a picture with a elemental symbol is zbladers picture, in the bottom right there is a earth symbol....) because those are probably going to make up my picture.... and also in planplan's elements card making site, how do I insert the picture into the card slot?....

blarg: